Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo number 5 in this sequence is the first pic I have seen of CA since she was on LKS on Dec.10. Maybe it's just me, but she looks angry in that picture to me..not distraught. :waitasec:

I thought the exact same thing. She looks pissed, hopefully she is, at her daughter and not LE. But I doubt that is the case.

This is my first post, so please forgive any klutziness. If the above is true, and it turns out the swimsuit was found with the remains, then it may mean Caylee had not changed for bed before KC came over and the fight ensued. This could also indicate Caylee was killed in the house (which revisits the possibility of it being the actual crime scene) or was taken and killed shortly thereafter. It also immediately destroys GA's assertion that she left the house on 6-16 wearing the exact same outfit KC describes her wearing on "June 9th" in her original police report, which I have always found suspicious.

Also, I stared at that sort of rotogravure-ish photo underneath the book and it looked to me like a dirty and faded still-shot of the video of Caylee on her great-grandfather's lap - right when she puts her arm around his neck to give him a kiss and you can just see her ponytail. It might have been printed off after downloading that night and stuck in the book. Both the book and the photo did not necessarily have to weather the entire six months in the elements. We really have no way of knowing how recently the bag broke - or when a hole large enough for the book to slip out was created - and they might not have been subject to the elements for more than a few weeks, if that long.

I'm right with you on your first paragraph.
George's story of the events on 6/16 are unbelievable as far as I'm concerned.

Looks like the A's were allowed to stay in the house during the search today. I always thought the residents were usually asked to leave. Guess not...

Hum, I hope you can get to the store tomorrow. I know you are wigging out & hiding from the cats so I will do your list for you:
BEER
CAT FOOD
BATTERIES ( i CAUGHT YOUR DRIFT)
"TOY" STORE IF YOU HAVE NO SUCH ITEMS THAT REQUIRE BATTERIES
BEER
BEER
BATTERIES
NOW YOU DONT CARE IF YOU RUN OUT OF CAT FOOD.

I know we dont agree on your feelings on how the Anthony's should be treated, but I respect your thoughts. I agree with you though that LE needs to get in, get all they need and hopefully not have to go back.

Gives a whole new meaning to "chilly willy" LOL! :crazy:

Photo number 5 in this sequence is the first pic I have seen of CA since she was on LKS on Dec.10. Maybe it's just me, but she looks angry in that picture to me..not distraught. :waitasec:

Yep, she's looking pretty PO'ed.

No, I thought the same thing. She looked like she had just finished telling LE off.

This is my first post, so please forgive any klutziness. If the above is true, and it turns out the swimsuit was found with the remains, then it may mean Caylee had not changed for bed before KC came over and the fight ensued. This could also indicate Caylee was killed in the house (which revisits the possibility of it being the actual crime scene) or was taken and killed shortly thereafter. It also immediately destroys GA's assertion that she left the house on 6-16 wearing the exact same outfit KC describes her wearing on "June 9th" in her original police report, which I have always found suspicious.

Also, I stared at that sort of rotogravure-ish photo underneath the book and it looked to me like a dirty and faded still-shot of the video of Caylee on her great-grandfather's lap - right when she puts her arm around his neck to give him a kiss and you can just see her ponytail. It might have been printed off after downloading that night and stuck in the book. Both the book and the photo did not necessarily have to weather the entire six months in the elements. We really have no way of knowing how recently the bag broke - or when a hole large enough for the book to slip out was created - and they might not have been subject to the elements for more than a few weeks, if that long.

Welcome to WS, cecybeans!!!! Not klutzy in the least. I wish my first (and last, actually) had been such good analytical thinking. ITA with the bathing suit (if it was in fact found at the scene) theory as to what might have occurred on the night of the 15th. They also said that along with the bathing suit they found a "partial" dress. I can totally see Casey quickly putting a dress on Caylee over the bathing suit (as we so often do in FL) and leaving the house in a rage. But still, to me, the book and photos would add little or nothing to the recreation of what have might occurred that night.

Once again, welcome! Great first post!

It seems to me that Casey left behind enough evidence in that bag to get herself convicted...............Twice.!

I think LE already had a pretty solid circumstantial case against Casey & now that Caylee has been found there's going to be a mountain of physical & forensic evidence to add to the case against her.

Jose & Casey really don't have a defense.

If they go with something other than the "Nanny Took Her" theory then he almost has to put KC on the stand to explain her behavior & lies.

We all know that if Casey takes the stand she'll be crucified by the Prosecutor.

I just don't see how Jose has a chance if LE does in fact have physical evidence to tie Casey to the murder

I thought the search took 2 hours today, I don't know, is that fast?

Well I think it was fast compared to the all-nighter they pulled on the last one. This one was also done with the A's at home so there's no telling how much time was taken up with them if ya know what I mean. :rolleyes:

JB will be quitting this case very soon

no since going down with the ship..

he isnt the smartest lawyer out there... but he knows when his client...errr
ahhh ,,ummmmmmmm... i mean his case is a loser

Your statement infers a lot about Cindy personally. It infers that you understand what is actually going on in her head and unless you know her very,very well I don't think you should imply she's let someone fry in the electric chair. That's just not fair or right. The truth is that no one here really knows what is in this woman's heart, soul and mind.

Well I can offer my opinion of what I think & my opinion is backed up by Cindy's behavior.

On numerous occasions she told LE that she was suspicious of Jessie & that she thought Zanny was infact Jessie.

And Zanny is the person who "Kidnapped" Caylee

Cindy has Lied on numerous occasions to protect her daughter & she will continue to do so no matter how many innocent people get hurt in the process

welcome out of lurkdom!

I don't buy the sighting on the 16th anymore, I used, but I think this is what George wants immunity for.... I think George and Cindy have systematically lied about what occured the evening of the 15th. I tend to think Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee still in her swim clothes after being with Cindy and killed her in the car. I think she went into the trunk and was not bagged until the 17th or 18th, in the backyard at some point that same day (looking for a burial spot? decided it was too hard to dig a hole? and just dumped her around the corner?).

thanks impatient! my thoughts exactly. I've always thought that GA's "tell" in his interviews are the spots which his descriptions are overly detailed. There are several more that bug me and have led me to think he is trying to appear cooperative when it may actually be a cover. The unnecessary detail in that event seemed to me to exist only to corroborate that Caylee left the house in good health so that it would be assumed the crime had taken place elsewhere or by someone else.

I believe she was in the trunk until the 17th when it became apparent to KC she needed to contain the body (and that would explain the 2+ day decomp signature). And if she was watching videos with AL the night before and he took off from school to be with her the 17th, it was the first time she could fit it into her busy little schedule. Also one explanation for cadaver dog hits in yard (although I could imagine that as well from icky pant stains being rinsed by a hose in the backyard a month later).

I originally thought she had decided to hide the body on 6-17 in the early-evening ping dead space of several hours where she was actually north of AR's place and just SW of UCF in the wooded area that looks like it backs into Jay Blanchard. I was thinking she might have wanted to capitalize on the recent discovery of the jogger being killed and then changed her mind - maybe ran into people.

GA's next moment of "truthiness" is the gas can incident on the 24th is told several ways, but at no time does he mention a smell, which - if the car was dumped 3 days later - would surely have been noticeable within a few feet of the car. I tend to think she may have been spooked after that and tore out of there and dumped her at the present site then.

In picture 3....Is that the Milsteads (KFN) taking groceries into the A's. Thought they had disappeared or went into hiding a while back.

That's what I'm thinking! They both look like Dickens characters from the back, all hunched over and curmudgeony (trying to be polite here) :)

It seems to me that Casey left behind enough evidence in that bag to get herself convicted...............Twice.!

I think LE already had a pretty solid circumstantial case against Casey & now that Caylee has been found there's going to be a mountain of physical & forensic evidence to add to the case against her.

Jose & Casey really don't have a defense.

If they go with something other than the "Nanny Took Her" theory then he almost has to put KC on the stand to explain her behavior & lies.

We all know that if Casey takes the stand she'll be crucified by the Prosecutor.

I just don't see how Jose has a chance if LE does in fact have physical evidence to tie Casey to the murder

I had been under the very strong impression that Casey had gone the dumpster route and was so cocky and comfortable during her month of freedom because she believed the body would not be found. Her actions baffle me even more knowing where the body was and how much evidence was available. Did she have in the back of her mind everyday that it could be found? What about when the cops were called? Did she think the shoe would drop immediately?

I think the book goes with her nanny story about having just talked to Caylee that day (July 15th) from a private number. KC said Caylee was telling her all about a book she was reading during that conversation. Just another made up lie to go along with Zanny kidnapped Caylee. JMO

I thought the exact same thing. She looks pissed, hopefully she is, at her daughter and not LE. But I doubt that is the case.

Maybe she is angry. It looks like the investigators may have taken her bra.

(I'll save everyone else the trouble and :slap: myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC