Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez just said this about the CSI search warrant

"Know that they're punched in the stomach they're kicking them while they're down"

Oh, good God.He thinks they shouldn't pursue evidence because they're upset? Is he for real? :rolleyes: :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :scream:

MPO is that some of the things taken had to be related to Caylee's book and to the old photo of a man that was found. Since it was Father's Day when all he11 broke loose, I believe the picture of the man was maybe Cindy's Grandfather. The picture looked very old - 1900-1930's. Rather than putting these items with Caylee as "tender" remembrances, I would think it was more out of anger and jealousy after KC saw the video of Caylee with her GGF. Especially, if the big fight that CA's brother Rick described actually happened (and I believe it did since it was included in a document dump).

Maybe Caylee's great granddad. He's about the right age.

Skip Davis hired by the Anthonys............now WHY are they hiring this man?

http://movies.nytimes.com/person/720249/Skip-Davis

<rumor>Maybe they're going to make a movie! </rumor>

Does everyone in Orlando say "from day 1" and "absolutely"? I am sick of those words. First the A's overuse of the words, now LE is saying them. ICK!

Maybe a subliminal jab. I even hear reporters saying it.

That's horrible. How dare they take down a public memorial not on their property? Kinda says it all. :furious:

I really agree with this. Not their property, not their business. They should not touch it. I know it can't stay there forever, but at least give it a week and then the property owner or the City can take it down.

Salem

If the A's are going to do a movie deal....I wonder if that is the person...who is funding the defense....:furious::behindbar:furious:

The dry wall is a bit weird - since the ME said there was no sign of trauma to the bones. So I would not suspect they found blood unless it was from a minor cut or abrasion. It could be trace amounts of chemicals that were sprayed.
If the body had been in the house....wouldn't the cadaver dogs have alerted inside? Maybe not if it was only immediately after death. I don't know how long before "scents" are released that the dogs would alert to.

Didnt CA make some sort of comment earlier on about the dogs not even hitting in the house?:waitasec:

And I do not think the memorial should be taken down anytime soon. IMO when the time comes for there to be a funeral service it will probably be a private one so the thousands of people who fell in love with Caylee need to be able to do something in remembrance of her. As someone stated before, this is on a dead end street, not somewhere that they have to drive by daily! So whats it hurting? I also hope that the person who owns this property prevents anyone from going there and removing anything!

And WTH is up with this Skip D. guy....just bizzare!!!!

My 2 cents about the memorial-
I think this is purely a PR spin. It makes the Anthony's appear gracious to children who have no Christmas. I feel that giving children gifts that have been sitting outside on the ground at a burial site is gross. These items were lovingly left for Caylee. They should remain Caylees and be moved to her burial site, when its appropriate. I dont think anyone would be upset if items were removed ( such as notes and cards) for preservation. Often when I leave a letter at a friends grave, I put it in a jar with a lid, or a sealed baggie. The messages left are often treasured by the immediate family.

So to sum it up..I think the Anthony's and those representing them are more into media than they should be. Caylee deserves this memorial and the love of the people. No matter how controlling Cindy wants to be- she cannot deny and control how we all feel about Caylee Marie. I have my own doubts as to her motives, and cannot give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. Too many lies to save Casey. Too late to be honest.

Mr Baez needs to back off LE and focus on who REALLY messed up-CASEY.

And someday, they will want to remember. That's why I don't think this is all so very awful. By preserving the written portion of the memorials, they are preserving the memory of all the people who cared about Caylee.

They don't deserve them! They left Caylee there and refused to look for her. When she was found and someone left a memorial AT THEIR HOUSE for THEM, they took it down. So people with love for CAYLEE made their own memorial, off the property of the Anthonys. THIS IS NOT THEIR MEMORIAL!!!!!!!!!!

This belongs to people in the community that are mourning the loss of Caylee. PEOPLE who CARE, PEOPLE who SEARCHED, PEOPLE who told the TRUTH.

The Anthonys have made it clear that they do not want help or support from the community or law enforcement. They have no right to any part of the memorial.

Yes, I feel for them and realize they have suffered a great loss and I know this past 6 months has been very difficult for them. However, they have publicly refused to acknowledge the love for Caylee and the emotional spirit of the community by denying the community a memorial on their property. They wish to suffer their grief in private and alone. That's fine, but they have no right to the symbolism of the community's grief and sorrow. They refused that right several days ago. It is not up to them to decide when the memorial comes down and their audacity at thinking it is their "RIGHT" just blows me away. I hope the neighborhood puts up a fight. I certainly would if I was there! :furious:

Salem

The Anthony's should leave the memorial up and ask that any future "donations" to the memorial be given to Toys for Tots in Caylee's name. Hello, do the people giving the A's advise have a FRIGGIN CLUE. I really wish that they could have lawyered up a long time ago with someone who wasn't in it for the money or the fame. It's too late now to have someone in their lives who ISNT in it for one of those things.

Darn those Anthonys, wanting to brighten the Christmas of some poor child by donating the items left for their sweet lost granddaughter. Caylee would never have wanted that!

Just because posters here have been saying for days that it would honor Caylee if the items were donated to needy children doesn't mean it's right for the Anthony's to donate the items to needy children.

Perhaps people who have gone to the trouble of actually copyrighting their poor dead granddaughter's name are looking at this as protecting intellectual property. They are so proprietary about everything Anthony - from what people can say and do to their daughter - even as she is indicted for murder - to how people are allowed to reference Caylee - that somehow I am not surprised in the least. The entitlement level of the entire family appears to me to be off the charts.

I havent been able to read much today from this site... which I am on daily... but what i see here is the A's removed the memorial from the crime scene?????? ThAt was not for their taking.... it was CAYLEE'S...HER SITE.. NO ONE ELSE's.....This news makes me ANGRY!!... Good thing I am not in Florida.... I would put something there everyday until the trial is over in her memory.....

Darn those Anthonys, wanting to brighten the Christmas of some poor child by donating the items left for their sweet lost granddaughter. Caylee would never have wanted that!

Just because posters here have been saying for days that it would honor Caylee if the items were donated to needy children doesn't mean it's right for the Anthony's to donate the items to needy children.

PLEASE don't tell; me the A's donated the things left for Caylee to charity....:furious:....

That males me reallly sick.... more than the duct tape....

Those are her Christmas presents even though she isn't here....

SO SAD!!!!

PLEASE don't tell; me the A's donated the things left for Caylee to charity....:furious:....

That males me reallly sick.... more than the duct tape....

Those are her Christmas presents even though she isn't here....

SO SAD!!!!

Yes, much better that the toys be left to rot in the weather than go to some poor child who might not receive a Christmas present otherwise. For some reason, I don't believe Caylee was that selfish.

My 2 cents about the memorial-
I think this is purely a PR spin. It makes the Anthony's appear gracious to children who have no Christmas. I feel that giving children gifts that have been sitting outside on the ground at a burial site is gross. These items were lovingly left for Caylee. They should remain Caylees and be moved to her burial site, when its appropriate. I dont think anyone would be upset if items were removed ( such as notes and cards) for preservation. Often when I leave a letter at a friends grave, I put it in a jar with a lid, or a sealed baggie. The messages left are often treasured by the immediate family.

So to sum it up..I think the Anthony's and those representing them are more into media than they should be. Caylee deserves this memorial and the love of the people. No matter how controlling Cindy wants to be- she cannot deny and control how we all feel about Caylee Marie. I have my own doubts as to her motives, and cannot give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. Too many lies to save Casey. Too late to be honest.

Mr Baez needs to back off LE and focus on who REALLY messed up-CASEY.

The A's are not gracious by giving gifts left for their desceased GD to anyone!!!

This news makes me very angry!! To take the memorial down that is not even on their property!!! THIS WAS FOR +CAYLEE... NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!

I agree it is to late to be honest......honestly should have been done at the tow lot at teh smell of death.. when GA prayed this weasn't his Caylee...

I have just lost all respect for the Anthonys... YES I had a little.. understanding the postion of daughter/grandaughter/family stuff...etc...

BUT to take the memorial down at teh discovery site????? IT is wrong.. THOSE THINGS ARE FOR CAYLEE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those things shoudl have been moved to her GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THE A'S MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:furious:

Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!

I think we're about to find out how far CA was willing to go to protect KC, because I think she's going to be arrested this coming week, either immediately after Caylee's funeral, or Christmas, whichever comes first. It's just a hunch. We'll see.

Being that GR is such Buds with JB, I wonder if this is insider info?

I think it is, but I think it will be CA alone, not GA. Don't know why I think they'll leave GA alone, but I do.

We shall see.

why would they remove the memorial? i don't get it..this actually pisses me off.

If my granddaughter was MURDERED I would not give a crap what was sitting outside. These people worry about the oddest things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member