Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is, but I think it will be CA alone, not GA. Don't know why I think they'll leave GA alone, but I do.

We shall see.

I HOPE so!!!!!
(Hoping CindyA gets arrested)

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!

In response to the part I bolded.

I believe Cindy would have sacrificed her own life and thrown Casey to the wolves to save Caylee. SHE was the one to call 911 and she did it because she was scared for Caylee. The heck with what LE did to Casey.

After even LE couldn't get Casey to produce Caylee and all Casey's stories proved to be lies and the cadaver dogs hit on the trunk, I think hope for Caylee was lost.

The Anthony family closed ranks to save what they had left. As Cindy said, "She couldn't stand to lose another one."

IMO

O! boy!!

Do you think Jose and Casey will throw Cindy under the bus to save Casey??:slap:

Most people who end up in therapy find out that their anger is just more comfortable to them then feeling the pain, not productive, but more comfortable.

Yes.

I imagine inside they are full of mixed emotions. However things look, I will never believe they don't love and are not grieving for Caylee.

I think sales of photos and video along with appearances have gone for Casey's defense. Plus any advances for Cindy's book, upcoming documentaries and a possible Lifetime movie might also be going for the Dream Team.

Despite Lee's words about working for free, there are indirect ways money ends up in pockets. Some how, in some way, that Dream Team is expecting compensation.

IMO

When they have a grave site for Caylee, the Anthony's can refuse anything left there as they will be the owners of the site.

It will be their decision to leave something or not.

It is very distracting to other cemetary visitors to have to navigate around huge piles of things left at an adjoining site just to be able to visit with their deceased loved ones.

Do you have a link to a source saying that the Anthonys are hiring any Skip Davis or this particular Skip Davis? Where'd you get that information?

Hi, I saw the interview on wesh Orlando during late night news.

I was hoping it would be linked by now but there is nothing up.

I just talked to the wesh newsroom and the web person won't be in till later this morning.

The individual in the newsroom to whom I spoke said it may or may not go up. It depends on how much overall news there is in central Florida.
He was very familiar with the story and supplied verification of the physical description of Mr. Davis as he appeared on air (so we definitely knew we were talking about the same interview last night)

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I havent been able to read much today from this site... which I am on daily... but what i see here is the A's removed the memorial from the crime scene?????? ThAt was not for their taking.... it was CAYLEE'S...HER SITE.. NO ONE ELSE's.....This news makes me ANGRY!!... Good thing I am not in Florida.... I would put something there everyday until the trial is over in her memory.....

But Caylee is dead, whether we like it or not (and we don't). I think it is right and proper for them to donate those toys. I think it is a nice thing to do.

Be realistic. Caylee can't use them. In two days, they turn into trash on the curb. That's really awful. I think somebody should get to use them.

If the A's are going to do a movie deal....I wonder if that is the person...who is funding the defense....:furious::behindbar:furious:
You can rest assured someone has tied up releases for the 'rights' to most of the key players ...though if the Anthony's are indicted that could be a problem...
For a good illustration of some of this behind the scenes wheeling and dealing check out 'The Executioner's Song' by Norman Mailer.
Lawrence Shiller got most of the exclusive rights in the Gary Gilmore mess back in 1976.
Casey wont be able to profit legaly if she's convicted like Gilmore but someone is going to make money off of it.
And Im sure down the rode we can look forward to a ghostwritten 'as told to' book by Lee or more likely one of Casey's Club Trash buddies.TonE or someone.

I agree that CA will be arrested soon. Can't wait to see that mugshot....maybe they will snap it right as she is doing that weird twitching thing where it looks like she is trying to shake the hair out of her eyes. (sorry, that's mean!)

I think GA will be left out of this (maybe he signed some immunity agreement when he testified for the Grand Jury? Maybe CA doesn't even know about that immunity agreement!).

I'm not sure about LA. On one hand, I see him as someone that was really trying hard to get KC to talk and figure things out in KC's backwards sort of way and that he walked away at some point because he knew she was lying. On the other hand, maybe he did some major covering up as well. I tend to lean towards him just staying out of the spotlight because he never believed KC...at all. He knows her better than anyone else in this world and that is why KC kisses up to him in her jailhouse tapes....she knows she can't pull the wool over his eyes.

As far as the memorial goes, why does this surprise any of you??? They only support "FIND CAYLEE, CAYLEE IS MISSING" type signs and tshirts. They knew Caylee was dead but they may not have known she was right around the corner. They hid behind their tshirts like it was their suit of armor. The shirts and posters kept them on the task of SHOWING THE WORLD Caylee was alive and trying to protect their hearts from the truth.

The memorials now, in their view, remind them NOT that Caylee was murdered, but that *they* look really really bad in all of this. That their entire family looks really really bad. It reminds everyone that the public knew all along and it is a slap in their face because they tried so hard to pretend it wasn't true....exactly as St. Crispian said in their post. The memorials are calling them out on their sH%$.

The point is, it's never ever about Caylee. It's always about KC or CA. Caylee was collateral damage.

But Caylee is dead, whether we like it or not (and we don't). I think it is right and proper for them to donate those toys. I think it is a nice thing to do.

Be realistic. Caylee can't use them. In two days, they turn into trash on the curb. That's really awful. I think somebody should get to use them.

I completely agree with you.

this case is a TRAIN WRECK, in the middle of a MELTDOWN with a bunch of very selfish people.

i hate them all

My 2 cents about the memorial-
I think this is purely a PR spin. It makes the Anthony's appear gracious to children who have no Christmas. I feel that giving children gifts that have been sitting outside on the ground at a burial site is gross. These items were lovingly left for Caylee. They should remain Caylees and be moved to her burial site, when its appropriate. I dont think anyone would be upset if items were removed ( such as notes and cards) for preservation. Often when I leave a letter at a friends grave, I put it in a jar with a lid, or a sealed baggie. The messages left are often treasured by the immediate family.

So to sum it up..I think the Anthony's and those representing them are more into media than they should be. Caylee deserves this memorial and the love of the people. No matter how controlling Cindy wants to be- she cannot deny and control how we all feel about Caylee Marie. I have my own doubts as to her motives, and cannot give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. Too many lies to save Casey. Too late to be honest.

Mr Baez needs to back off LE and focus on who REALLY messed up-CASEY.

(Bolded by me.)

I agree. Who would want their small child to play with a stuffed animal that had been previously sitting outside, on the ground, at a burial site. :confused:

I still have a problem with what NG already called "desecrating a memorial" during the first removal of the first memorial at the Anthony home a few days ago.

We don't go into cemeteries and confiscate recently placed flowers to brighten the homes of folks who cannot afford flowers and could really benefit.

It is a memorial. It is an instance where logically, you leave it be.

The Anthony family have attempted to attribute so much questionable behavior to the "grieving process"
an entire urban area is wounded. There are ramifications everywhere.
Why on Earth would one then turn around and interfere with the grieving process of the public, after remains are identified.

Everyone's grieving process should be respected here.

For God's sake, let people grieve!
jmho

Perhaps people who have gone to the trouble of actually copyrighting their poor dead granddaughter's name are looking at this as protecting intellectual property. They are so proprietary about everything Anthony - from what people can say and do to their daughter - even as she is indicted for murder - to how people are allowed to reference Caylee - that somehow I am not surprised in the least. The entitlement level of the entire family appears to me to be off the charts.

You also can't "copyright a name" or anything short like that, such as almost all titles. Trade marks, which apply to names, and can be weakened or lost if not defended.

The ownership of names is also from trademark law, we don't say somebody has a name copyrighted because it cannot happen.

I still have a problem with what NG already called "desecrating a memorial" during the first removal of the first memorial at the Anthony home a few days ago.

We don't go into cemeteries and confiscate recently placed flowers to brighten the homes of folks who cannot afford flowers and could really benefit.

It is a memorial. It is an instance where logically, you leave it be.

The Anthony family have attempted to attribute so much questionable behavior to the "grieving process"
an entire urban area is wounded. There are ramifications everywhere.
Why on Earth would one then turn around and interfere with the grieving process of the public, after remains are identified.

Everyone's grieving process should be respected here.

For God's sake, let people grieve!
jmho

Miracles I honestly thing the A family is angry, ashamed, of coarse hurting in their own way and just don't want constant reminders. My family is much more dysfunctional than this one (if you can believe that possible) and they would do the same danged thing. :(

(Bolded by me.)

I agree. Who would want their small child to play with a stuffed animal that had been previously sitting outside, on the ground, at a burial site. :confused:

Well, that is a good point. I guess if no one knew that then none the worse. But remember everyone did pick on the A's for throwing some out, and suggested they donate them. So the A's donated. I'm not an A fam fan, I disagree with all that have done, but just saying. :crazy:

Yes, much better that the toys be left to rot in the weather than go to some poor child who might not receive a Christmas present otherwise. For some reason, I don't believe Caylee was that selfish.

I do agree with you on this. Those nice stuffed animals might be the only gift some child would receive and I am sure they would appreciate it regardless of where it came from. How would they know?

I don't believe it is the Anthony's memorial or place to do that though. I am not sure how or even if that should be done, but it should not be done by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor