Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be called sleuthing?
No. Not in my book. When people put things which are not there into a photo...it is manipulation. Anytime a person manipulates "evidence", they have gone beyond sleuthing and have entered into the slippery slope called fantasy, imo.

The picture is interesting and I see some similarities to the nursing home video book.

My question is this: If this area was under water for several months, couldn't one expect this book to be nearly disintegrated?

Great memory--that's right. She lied and told Yuri I believe that she was called by Zenaida and talked to Caylee--the day before they had her at Universal, confronted her with her lies to that point and wound up arresting her that night.
Of course she didn't know the number and the number wasn't saved and her daughter didn't tell her where she was.

Oh yeah.. and btw, the call never happened according to her cell records. But it must be a conspiracy.. :rolleyes:

Wow. Lots of great theories on here. I am trying like crazy but not seeing any skulls. I see things that my mind would, at first, tell me is a skull but then when you look at them logically they are not (by comparing the size of leaves/items nearby and seeing that they are too small). I believe I have heard that the human eye/brain will automatically try to find faces in items, perhaps that's what is going on now. However, it is pretty clear that there is a book in the pic. The black item initially appears to be a bag but upon more scrutiny it appears to be a log/dead vegetation. I do not think the pink flags are markers for bones found. If they were, wouldn't you find a whole mess of them underneath the blue canopy? I think they're markers for trash or other items that could potentially be evidence. It is pretty obvious if you look at the ground and the vegetation that this area was completely underwater. Although it is close to the road and houses I would think that if the bag was stuck under foliage during the flooded time no one would see it or smell it. The fact that the meter reader spotted this, reported it 3 times previously (before the flooding?) and the police didn't follow through (for whatever reason) really makes me kind of sick. Imagine how much more evidence and how much farther along we'd be right now if that cop (with a gun) didn't get frightened off by a big ol' scary snake. Just sayin'.

looks like a photo to me. Maybe a man in a suit? but my eyes are not the greatest.

I know we got a little carried away trying to look at the "book and photos" last night, and some people found it offensive. However, if the book is Caylee's, it is evidence. The photos also could play a HUGE part in this. What if they are of Anthony family? Could this be why they took paper from the Anthony household? Were they printed at home? Can the paper be matched? I know my little girl loved pics, and had one she was very proud/ carried it around and explained who we were, and this was baby her. . .

WHY would she say that??? I can't imagine that anybody would say that without having a reason. It seems way too purposefully stated. What a monster.

Casey knew she had left *the book* by Caylee. That it was *with Caylee* is the seed of truth in Casey's lies.

Cindy said, Caseey's lies always have some truth.

I am not sure why Cindy thinks the *some* slight truth part exonerates the mostly lies part.

I dont think that book was Caylee's i think it belonged to the nursing home, they always have stuff for kids such as books pens little toys and that book just looks aged and used. Although Casey even mentioning a book to LE makes me think that A book of caylee's at the scene somewhere is quite likely. Can anyone remember what the name of the book was she mentioned to LE?

Wouldn't that be called sleuthing?

haha thank you, i couldn't have said it better myself.

We are here for a reason and it's because we are inquisitive human beings.

I saw a post that bashed me for putting that skull up in the image. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I have spent a lot of time working with photos and figured I had the ability to help some people see what others were seeing.

The biggest tell in these photos is going to be the difference in texture. The texture in the pixels does not lie. And there is something there.

:mad:

With regard to the crime scene photo that "may" show the very book Caylee was seen reading on the nursing home video: (link is in today's Updates Only thread)

Does anyone else remember during one of the LE interviews with Casey, when asked what Caylee spoke about during the "alleged" July 15th phone call, she said Caylee was talking about her favorite book?

Casey continues to make me sick to my stomach.

I thought of the same thing not moments ago and then thought of LP when he said: "Within every story of Casey's lies there is some truth; you just have to sort through it all"!

I put these on the "other" crime scene thread titled, "Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION" but here's the screen captures I did from that YouTube video as Caylee is opening each page of the book. The ONLY page I did not get a screen capture of is the very first page because she doesn't open that page. Hope this helps those comparing Caylee's book with the yellow rectangular object in the crime scene photos.

caylee_anthony-0500-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0501-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0502-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0503-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0504-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0505-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0506-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0507-CayleeBook.jpg

ACR

The picture is interesting and I see some similarities to the nursing home video book.

My question is this: If this area was under water for several months, couldn't one expect this book to be nearly disintegrated?
Childrens board books hold up better than one might expect as long as they aren't agitated in the water. They have a plastic coating over the pages and are chewable and wet wipeable to a degree. Ours did not survive the washing machine, but some have survived rainy weeks on the swingset. I don't know if one would survive months underwater, but I believe they've managed to recover papers from shipwrecks that were still legible--it is a good question--anybody up for an experiment? I do think that if this is "THE" book, being wet may have darkened the pages somewhat.

I think we should also remember that a lot of these pictures were taken after the vegetation was cleared from the area. Did you see how much plant matter was removed? Massive quantities. This area would not have been easily viewed from the road or houses as some people have insinuated. Add to that the flooding and it is kind of amazing that the meter reader spotted a bag & reported it in August and then again in December. Makes you wonder if he came back to the area in September, October and November and was unable to see anything because of the flooding.

It would seem that if it was the book it would be ruined etc by the water.. .. The one thing I thought was interesting was In the interview with the A's lawyer.. He kinda skipped around the question which made me wonder more if it was the book..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18315877/index.html

The author has quite a few books published. Perhaps someone with little children will recognize the illustration from another of her books. It looks like a bear leaning over IMHO. I know a lot of parents buy the whole series of books. Maybe Caylee had several of the author's books.

Hi Bobbie,
Since you are so great with photos and I am not, I NEED YOUR HELP! OK, is THIS photo (your link below) an actual crime scene photo, or is it one from the crime scene that "someone" put a skull in it using PSP to help us out? Also, didn't Caylee's remains still have hair attached to the skull?

THANKS a bunch!!!

Yes and TM said you could see the indentation on the ground where the bag had been . IIRC he said something about the grass or plant life in that spot had died where the bag had been. IMO the picture with the skull superimposed on it does not appear to me at least to be what Tim was describing.

I don't see the duct tape or hair as was being reported either .

:mad:

With regard to the crime scene photo that "may" show the very book Caylee was seen reading on the nursing home video: (link is in today's Updates Only thread)

Does anyone else remember during one of the LE interviews with Casey, when asked what Caylee spoke about during the "alleged" July 15th phone call, she said Caylee was talking about her favorite book?

Casey continues to make me sick to my stomach.

I thought about that also. However, being the book lover that I am, I have to question how it could have survived a hurricane?

I dont think that book was Caylee's i think it belonged to the nursing home, they always have stuff for kids such as books pens little toys and that book just looks aged and used. Although Casey even mentioning a book to LE makes me think that A book of caylee's at the scene somewhere is quite likely. Can anyone remember what the name of the book was she mentioned to LE?

IIRC CA verified that it is Caylee's book when talking about the video with media early on. She stated that Caylee loves that book.

The book might not be together. Water might have caused it to come apart. That would leave sections or pages of the book which might be scattered about like the bones. That might be one of the pages (or sections) and why we see a yellow page. That book is one of those hard paged baby books. Right? The only thin part would be the backing that holds the pages together.

Some points I've been thinking about:

This is a swamp area we're talking about and considering the storms and floods, not to mention rodents, the remains are very scattered. Where the meter reader first saw the bag in August and where it was when it was recovered could have been different locations. Obviously he was keen to find it because he was as curious as we are.

The skull MUST be in the first photos somewhere, although if it can actually be outlined from this angle we don't know.

I do think, based on some film footage I saw once, that the skull would not be bright or light colored after being in these conditions. I also think that based on the photo Bobbie provided, the straight lines indicate something like duct tape. Not many things in nature are straight. The skull, if that's what it is, appears to have part of the nose covered.

The yellow object, if it is a book, looks very weathered. What looks like photos under it may be pages from the book, very muddied.

Aside from the recent signs of people walking through here, I'd say it appears as if this corner of a swamp has not been disturbed for a very long time--so the remains probably came to be there as a result of a storm.

(and the tell-tale heart factor)

:chicken:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members