Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*snipped* to photo only

FWIW, in the photo I'm seeing what appears to be an ~6-9 month old infant wearing something like Oshkosh overalls with a dark pocket or two and white shoes or socks. The infant maybe wearing glasses. The infants elbows are bent with forearms/hands forward and away from the body.

The infant is sitting in a high-chair with an upholstered back or alternatively is partially lying on a blanket on a bed or on the floor with head propped up on a pillow just a bit.

Yay Bond! FINALLY someone else see's what I see - I guess we are on that crazy train together! :crazy:

I have been saying since the first day this "book" thing came up that it is a pic of Caylee in sunglasses not a man. I have searched and searched because I thought I had seen a similar pic somewhere but I can't find it.

Also look at the background. I see what appears to be where the wall meets the floor and the edges of the couch/loveseat?

Yay Bond! FINALLY someone else see's what I see - I guess we are on that crazy train together! :crazy:

I have been saying since the first day this "book" thing came up that it is a pic of Caylee in sunglasses not a man. I have searched and searched because I thought I had seen a similar pic somewhere but I can't find it.

Also look at the background. I see what appears to be where the wall meets the floor and the edges of the couch/loveseat?

Yay!!! :woohoo: I know how you feel cocoamom.
I never saw a man in this pic and thought I was the only one who saw something different. When I posted this in the first thread nobody saw it and directed me to the man in the pic. I do see what is said to be a man but what I see is much clearer. I see a couch or a bed...the back of the couch or bed pillows are as clear as day to me. I see this as Caylee or a small child lying on her side on the bed or couch. She has her legs bent at the knees with her feet out of view behind her. There are black spots of mold throughout the pic that should be disregarded. Also, if you look closely, another person is in the pic on the right side. She is sitting up with her right arm on the bed/couch reaching toward the child.

I caught that before too & on NG last night she played a snip of the tape of the interview. KC tells LE that when Caylee called her on the 15th (lie) that she just said Hi Mom....& talked about hers shoes & book that is in the video from visiting her great-grandpa at the nursing home. I think that when OCSD states the distance it was a slip up of something else that was found at the distance they reported in the media release. JMO

<snip>
Sheriff Beary declined to discuss anything specific relating to the crime scene other than to say it was located about 50 or 60 feet into the wooded area. We will provide updates as they become available.
bold is mine.

I agree. Something as important to the case as finding the body.

I remember when KC stated in her interview that "We have videos of her reading her book." She was establishing the exact book that she was referring to. She knew which book would be found with the body. I have no doubt that her shoes were found too.

So this pic of the pool - this is the infamous LADDER that they ALWAYS take down but CA found up on the pool and the side gate open one day??? Why is it on the pool the day the cameras came - did ZFG put it back up again???????

And it's interesting how they also have the toolbox up beside the pool...like they wanted everyone to see that Caylee may have drowned, but at the same time they are trying to sell us the ZFG stuff...guess they want to have a bet each way.

Just fyi, I still think the book is Count with Dora. The dark thing showing on the "book" photo appears to be her hair, eyes below hair, book is right side up in the photo. Trying to post these pics what do you all think? Has this already been discussed? I understand that Dora "helps to teach children Spanish" in her books.

View attachment 1168 View attachment 1169

Originally Posted by simplesimon
"Yes Dot !! I strongly agree, I just listened to the tapes again and thought the same thing. She knows she left the book and shoes with the body , so she is setting up the fact that the items are with Zanni. Also stating the fact that Zanni had a key to Casa DiAnthony and that she was warned not to jog around Chicasaw because of the J Blanchard murder.Again setting up the fact because she dumped other things with little Caylee,probably because they had residue of decomp on them."

I also noticed on a snippet of the interview at Universal, when asked if there is anything else the police should know to help find Caylee, Casey says that she has very distinctive features and would be recognizable even if her hair was cut or changed...

I found this a rather odd answer to that question and wondered if Casey had cut Caylee's hair after death to to help support the "kidnapping" scenario.

"Yes Dot !! I strongly agree, I just listened to the tapes again and thought the same thing. She knows she left the book and shoes with the body , so she is setting up the fact that the items are with Zanni. Also stating the fact that Zanni had a key to Casa DiAnthony and that she was warned not to jog around Chicasaw because of the J Blanchard murder.Again setting up the fact because she dumped other things with little Caylee,probably because they had residue of decomp on them."

I also noticed on a snippet of the interview at Universal, when asked if there is anything else the police should know to help find Caylee, Casey says that she has very distinctive features and would be recognizable even if her hair was cut or changed...

I found this a rather odd answer to that question and wondered if Casey had cut Caylee's hair after death to to help support the "kidnapping" scenario.

I think she may have mentioned having the hair cut or changed based on the One Tree Hill 100th episode where the nanny kidnaps the child and dyes his hair.

Respecfully bolded by me

HMMMMMM. Very interesting thought. I've wondered about that statement. :waitasec: You could be on to something.

OK, I caught the part about Caylee reading the book, heard the part about the hair cut, but I missed the shoe part. Where does she talk about the shoes? Do you have a link? My brain is fried!

Thanks

...maybe those padded cells come in suites, eh?

And, yes, I also originally started to add something 'bout seeing what looked like the front edge of a couch or similar in the background. That's why I posted that I thought maybe the child was laying on a blanket on the floor w/ head propped on a pillow.

Woo....woo...crazy train...uuuuAAAAHHHLLLLL ABOARD!! :)

Cocoa/Bond - I see Caylee the way you are describing, too!!

I would bet big money that there is a book of Caylee's there!

Creepy that she would put a picture of her in it the bag, too!!! Wonder if it was a recent one....if she had a picture printer in the A house that she could have snapped a pic on June 16th and printed it off and put it in the bag after she died??

Creepy that she would put a picture of her in it the bag, too!!! Wonder if it was a recent one....if she had a picture printer in the A house that she could have snapped a pic on June 16th and printed it off and put it in the bag after she died??

My guess is that there was a bunch of stuff in the trunk of the car and when she put the first bag that held Caylee's decomposing body in there. The first bag leaked and got decomp fluid all over that stuff. When KC double bagged her, she probably threw all that stuff that was in the trunk in the outer bag. That's why there is all this stuff linking the scene to the Anthony household. Anything that was in KC's trunk that had decomp fluid on it was tossed along with the body.

Cocoa/Bond - I see Caylee the way you are describing, too!!

I would bet big money that there is a book of Caylee's there!

Per my post above, the proportions appear to me to be more like that of a 6-9month old. It could even be a picture of Caylee's "mama" doll as far as that goes.

There is some sort of carton or seamed bag lying on top of the 'bottom' of the picture that is obscuring it further. Looks like the bag is checkered like a b&w racing flag pattern and the end is crimped or seamed like either a fast food box or a bag of fertilizer would be. Almost looks like some sort of tag is attached to the thing with a grommet. Anyone in the local area recognize that pattern from a fast food chain (e.g. Checkers/Rally's)? Of course, this stuff could've floated over from somewhere else unrelated w/ all of the rain...and of course I could be imagining the entire thing. :bang:

CMA-1.jpg

Per my post above, the proportions appear to me to be more like that of a 6-9month old. It could even be a picture of Caylee's "mama" doll as far as that goes.

There is some sort of carton or seamed bag lying on top of the 'bottom' of the picture that is obscuring it further. Looks like the bag is checkered like a b&w racing flag pattern and the end is crimped or seamed like either a fast food box or a bag of fertilizer would be. Almost looks like some sort of tag is attached to the thing with a grommet. Anyone in the local area recognize that pattern from a fast food chain (e.g. Checkers/Rally's)? Of course, this stuff could've floated over from somewhere else unrelated w/ all of the rain...and of course I could be imagining the entire thing. :bang:

CMA-1.jpg

As I was reading through your post, I was like "that's Checkers!"

Checkers
4400 Curry-Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 281-6803
3.42 miles

Corner of Conway and Curry Ford....close!
http://hosted.where2getit.com/checkers/

That is a good call Unsolved! I think the pictures in the book are really distorted from being exposed to the elements, and we can't really tell what they are anymore. It might even be hard to see a clear picture if we held the book in our hands! Water has an amazing ability to obliterate and morph objects. I strongly believe there is a photograph located above the book, and I believe it may be an old photograph that was stuck in the book of the Great Grandfather Caylee was visiting on her last day here on Earth - June 15th. I will forever be haunted by little Caylee's words and look of concern where she said "Tired Papa?" In her short two years of life, little Caylee had more humanity and compassion than anyone else in her family - especially her mother. This child was an Angel on a Mission, and her lesson will be worthy of study for centuries to come. I would have been proud to be her Mother. Shame on Casey. :furious:

I'm so glad you said that! I originally "saw" that picture as a still of the tape taken with Caylee and her great grandfather on June 15 - in which she is on his lap and reaching her arm up to give him a kiss. The back of her head is in profile and her little ponytail is showing. The dark spot above the man's head which some say is a hat, corresponds with a planter that shows over the great grandfather's head in the actual video. I thought maybe that Cindy had printed it out and put it in her book that day so she could take it home - or that either Cindy or KC had printed it after Caylee arrived home from the Mt. Dora visit - for instance if she had downloaded that video to her computer the same evening.

I have tried hard to see other images since then that other people see, and have succeeded, to a certain degree. But this is the image that keeps stealing back in to my head. Almost more than any other item that might have been found - (which would have had to be proved relevant by an inventory of Caylee's toys or wardrobe, or corroborated as being hers by appearing in photos at the home), this is an item that would have lead LE to immediately search the Anthony home.

...maybe those padded cells come in suites, eh?

And, yes, I also originally started to add something 'bout seeing what looked like the front edge of a couch or similar in the background. That's why I posted that I thought maybe the child was laying on a blanket on the floor w/ head propped on a pillow.

Woo....woo...crazy train...uuuuAAAAHHHLLLLL ABOARD!! :)

OMG!
i see it. i really, really see it :woohoo: this is the first time i have EVER seen anything in those pics.

Sorry this post is not exactly related to the crime scene photos at all (and I realize mods have all right to remove), but since everyone here is closely looking at photos I thought I would beg to get your opinion on something that has bothered me for months :crazy: Am I way off or do YOU see any similarities in this walk (Casey on the right). Look at how high the heel is off the ground and the position of the toes:

2mng32c.jpg

It's just been festering so long, and when there's so many eyes here looking at photos I couldn't resist. I'm probably really mistaken but thank you and I promise I'll stay on topic in the future!

Sorry this post is not exactly related to the crime scene photos at all (and I realize mods have all right to remove), but since everyone here is closely looking at photos I thought I would beg to get your opinion on something that has bothered me for months :crazy: Am I way off or do YOU see any similarities in this walk (Casey on the right). Look at how high the heel is off the ground and the position of the toes:

2mng32c.jpg

It's just been festering so long, and when there's so many eyes here looking at photos I couldn't resist. I'm probably really mistaken but thank you and I promise I'll stay on topic in the future!

Could you tell us where the other picture is taken?

Could you tell us where the other picture is taken?

This was of a "person of interest" in another case - I don't know if I'm allowed to speculate what has been stewing in my own thoughts without getting in trouble? I thought I would start with the walk, and if it was shot down, no need to continue to even imagine, kwim?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back