Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the documents, I thought they said the skull was only around 2 inches from the bag.

I don't see a skull inside that red circle... where are you seeing it?

No they didn't, and this has been hashed over ad nauseum.

LE has taken the utmost care with respect to Caylee's remains and all other evidence. There is no way they would release photos of her bones to the public...heck, they didn't even want to release them to the defense!

originally posted by icherish:

"No they didn't, and this has been hashed over ad nauseum.

LE has taken the utmost care with respect to Caylee's remains and all other evidence. There is no way they would release photos of her bones to the public...heck, they didn't even want to release them to the defense!"

So true:applause::yes::laughbig:

No they didn't, and this has been hashed over ad nauseum.

LE has taken the utmost care with respect to Caylee's remains and all other evidence. There is no way they would release photos of her bones to the public...heck, they didn't even want to release them to the defense!

ITA on this! I was a bit shocked, however, that they released the photo of the tape with the heart, since we all knew where it had been placed before.

I'm not seeing a skull.

Like the others, I do not believe LE would be so disrespectful as to release photos of Caylee's little bones.

ITA on this! I was a bit shocked, however, that they released the photo of the tape with the heart, since we all knew where it had been placed before.

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen any pictures of the duct tape yet. I think the photo of the heart we've seen, is a actually the heart that was found on the cardboard matting. JMO. The only piece of "heart" evidence found near the dump scene that's been released via photographs is the heart attached to the cardboard matting which has deteriorated due to weathering.

Unless I've missed something.

If I understood correctly, residue from the heart sticker is what was on the tape over the mouth ( not the actual heart), possibly pointing to the heart having been on it.

I still think photo #14 (marked with a 'C') is where the remains were found..It's a large circle of bare ground similar to the "indentation" reported by Tim Miller..There's no leaves or debris in this circle but there is all around it..I don't see anything like it in these photos.

I agree with the trust in LE. And I really don't think that they released any photos of the remains. BUT, I can totally see a skull and white bag. I am sure it is my mind playing tricks and know that I wouldn't have seen anything if it wasn't pointed out. Just don't want Jane to think she's alone.

I believe this is the canvas laundry bag, next to the garbage bag with the yellow ties. The report says this is where the skull was found.

I believe there is definitely HAIR clumps on the canvas bag, in this photo.
I believe the skull may have already been removed by the time this crime scene photo was taken.

laundrybagandgarbagebagyellowtie-6h.jpg

Within a short distance down this path, and to the west (right), was a black plastic bag and lying next to it what appeared to be a human skull. The skull was void of flesh but quite a bit of hair could be seen on and around it. The skull appeared to be that of a child or young adult. I immediately noticed that there appeared to be a piece of silver duct tape across the mouth area of the skull. The tape appeared to have been purposely placed there.

Roy entered the wood line on Suburban Drive to relieve himself. While there, he noticed a black plastic bag with a dome shape underneath. Using his meter reading tool, he hit the dome shape and heard a hollow sound. He then used his tool to lift up the plastic bag and that’s when he notice the dome was actually a human skull. Roy backed out of the area and used his radio to notify his office and report what he found.

There were two bags visible next to the skull. One was a black plastic garbage bag and the second a tan colored canvass type bag. The black bag appeared to have been inside the tan bag. I could see additional bones within the opening of the black bag. Next to the skull was a piece of clothing with white and pink vertical stripes.
Investigator Hanson collected the skull, clothing, and bags and took them to the medical examiner’s office

When asked to clarify his initial statement that the skull “dropped” out of the bag, Roy said he wasn’t sure if it “dropped” or if it was simply uncovered. As a note, according to the way the skull was found, it could not have fallen out of a bag or dropped as Roy mentioned. The skull had been in it’s found position for some time.

Go to Crime Scene Photos Thread #1, Post 17 of 12/18/08.

I think this is the skull.

I believe this is the canvas laundry bag, next to the garbage bag with the yellow ties. The report says this is where the skull was found.

I believe there is definitely HAIR clumps on the canvas bag, in this photo.
I believe the skull may have already been removed by the time this crime scene photo was taken.

laundrybagandgarbagebagyellowtie-6h.jpg
I agree, there are 5 or so pics of this, so important?

I am not sure the skull has been removed? It is certainly not visible, but I think it is off to the right of shot.
Looks like these are early shots before crime tape etc.

These are views from "behind" the skull loation looking back toward Suburban.

I haven't been following the photo's, but, took a quick look last night

...anyone else noted what appears to be a small cart (e.g. a toy shopping cart or similar) located in what I believe is 195831.jpg (image has the three orbs of white light)? I took the image from post#19 where others were indicating they noted a view of the skull. I cropped the image down but you can still see the edge of the lower-left white orb in the bottom of the cropped version.

I haven't taken much time to identify the cart, but, it looked pretty definite to me. The pattern of the circles in the wheel caught my eye, then, the rest of the object became apparent. Can't tell if its a toy, a stroller, or something else.

Slide1-7.jpg

bump...anyone else see the cart?

Call it power of suggestion or whatever, but yes I see the handle, a wheel and what looks like part of the frame of an umbrella stroller. Whether it's a child's toy or a full-size one, I don't know. When my son was small I kept one in my car. It was not only handy for carting him around but came in handy for carting bulky bags and such.

*snip*

...in which case there should also be 8x10 glossies of each one of these pics "with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one"...:)

Thanks, Hercule...hadn't thought of that one in years. :)

Mr. Bond, get out of my mind! (Some of us are showing our age, methinks).

nywitg.jpg

That's what they're referring to. It's not a photo of the actual test, but according to that crime scene marker, there was one found.

That is interesting...........Cindy said "she" found a pregnancy test in KC's car too. Did someone "clean out" the car and dump it with the body?

There are pictures of laundry bag (Whitney Design) in docs p 3378.

Are tose pics or similar posted anywhere as jpeg?

That is interesting...........Cindy said "she" found a pregnancy test in KC's car too. Did someone "clean out" the car and dump it with the body?

I remember hearing something about a pregnancy test being found in the car. It makes me wonder.......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back