Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This afternoon, JA asked HHJP to remind everyone about not showing those pictures to the general public, not taking pics with phones, etc.

So, I am wondering what triggered that request - I have to think that someone got a shot of one of those pics, the SA heard about it, and are concerned about a mistrial.

Did anyone else hear/see this today ? I believe it took place while the jury was still out and it was during the proffer of the video.

Thanks much !:seeya:

I would choose to look at them (as the jury and courtroom audience has done) to help put together the actual scenario in my mind of exactly what the horrible monster did to poor little Caylee! I want to know what she did!
I want to see the video superimposition also to put it all into perspective.
It is very hard to put all the facts together from reading the notes and witness testimony.
Only today I finally understood clearly that the duct tape did NOT circle around her head.
I do not want to violate the Judge's orders regarding the photos.... but when the trial is over, and if the photos are released without being obscured, I would probably look at them, and cry and cry for Caylee and hopefully rejoice in a GUILTY of first degree, pre-meditated, cruel and heinous MURDER.

I feel the same way.

It is against a court order of Judge Perry for any pictures to be published unpixelated.

At Websleuths we are not bringing links here of any site with unpixelated pictures. I have discussed this with Tricia and the Admins. NO links to any unpixelated pictures.

Not to mention, plastering pics of her little baby bones on the internet is disrespectful to Caylee. I could've screamed... wish I knew what I was clicking on before I clicked.

How did these photos get leaked? And WHY are they posting them? Won't this create an issue for the state?

I would like to see the crime scene photos. I can see though how awful it would be for the Anthony family to have these photos out for the public to see when its their beloved granddaughter and niece.

There are pictures on the Orlando Sentinel. You can link to those. But don't post the pictures here. :)

I don't at all want to get in trouble, but I'm betting my bottom dollar that journalist/ paper checked with their attorneys before posting any of those photos...and in at least one of HHJP's speeches to the media, he specifically said that the SKULL should be pixelated out. His order has been carried out.

I don't at all want to get in trouble, but I'm betting my bottom dollar that journalist/ paper checked with their attorneys before posting any of those photos...and in at least one of HHJP's speeches to the media, he specifically said that the SKULL should be pixelated out. His order has been carried out.
That's what I thought at first too - HHJP just said the skull. But no, he said ANY remains. And he also said this morning that anyone doing so will be dealt with by HIM (HHJP).

There are pictures on the Orlando Sentinel. You can link to those. But don't post the pictures here. :)

I'm not happy these photos were released either. Since they are on MSM we are going to allow the link only. But no pictures. I will advise as I am able to work with Admin if this policy changes. Thanks.

This afternoon, JA asked HHJP to remind everyone about not showing those pictures to the general public, not taking pics with phones, etc.

So, I am wondering what triggered that request - I have to think that someone got a shot of one of those pics, the SA heard about it, and are concerned about a mistrial.

Did anyone else hear/see this today ? I believe it took place while the jury was still out and it was during the proffer of the video.

Thanks much !:seeya:

Well...I missed JA's comment, but seems as if your post is spot on!

I don't believe there would be a mistrial for someone breaking the Judges orders about not posting pictures of the remains. The Jury is sequestered so they won't see them and even if they did they have seen them in evidence.

The request is out of respect for the family and for the victim. It's not a legal aspect of it that they are not being published but rather a respect one.

~Taibah

The judge said very clearly this morning, only two POOL MEDIA PEOPLE were allowed to photograph the evidence. He said HLN and Orlando Sentinal. They are the ones to distribute the images to other media. I don't see that there is a problem.

Yesterday, it seemed mostly about the images of the skull. Every image I saw was pixelated.

I myself would like to see all the images without any pixelation.

On the Orlando Sentinel site pics 28 and 29 are just about the same pic one is pixelated and one is not. I really don't see anything can any one else?

i would love to see a video of the skull morphing with duct tape. I wouldn't care if it was done with a fake skull and fake picture I am just interested to see how advanced the technology is that they used. They could show a 3000 yr old skull and no one would know the difference. People generate more demand to see them BECAUSE they are being kept secret. I think it is interesting to ponder who gets to say yes or no... ICA CA GA the photographer the anthropologist the ME the list goes on and on

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back