Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Bettychand/book.jpg

In that photo have a look at the bottom right hand corner That looks like a photo of Caylee
with the white thing around her head like a crown or something - im sure i have seen a photo like that ?

In regards to the photos disintegrating a few theories

What if the remains were not in the elements at all ?

What if the photos were INSIDE the book and came out when they were tossed ?

OR

What if the photos were inside the book and came out the the meterman opened the bag ?

then they would be MORE preserved inside the book.. and then they have fallen out

I SWEAR that is a photo of Caylee on top of the book

It doesn't look like the same book to me but that's not saying it's not her book either, just don't think it's the same one.

I don't know but it looks like a pic of a baby standing up on a couch to me. anyone else?

Oh my...that's kind of what I thought. Looks like a small child kneeling on one of those wide round backed whicker chairs. FWIW, I'm pretty sure I saw the bag, but am not so sure about the skull.

Sorry 'bout that! I can't seem to get it smaller but will keep trying ~ There, I think I got it :)

eponine..will you reduce your picture? it was too big for the margins. thanks.

Attachments

• booktest copy.jpg
    booktest copy.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 191
Posting a picture of the cover of the book, trying to find out if someone has this book that can post inside pictures too.

82966443fullvr4.jpg

In that photo have a look at the bottom right hand corner That looks like a photo of Caylee
with the white thing around her head like a crown or something - im sure i have seen a photo like that ?

OR

What if the photos were inside the book and came out the the meterman opened the bag ?

then they would be MORE preserved inside the book.. and then they have fallen out

I can see what looks like the bottom of Caylee's chin. I think the photo was inside the book and the book is lying open but because of the picture is probably cut off at the bottom we can not see it open. That is definitely something manmade either a book or trash. But DEFINITELY MANMADE.

Just a comment on the condition of a body after months, I once saw film footage taken by a news crew of a body being unearthed. They must have slipped up because you could see part of the body--horrible, I will never forget it!

It was a horrible color, much like the possible skull being studied here. I don't think bodies left in these kind of conditions are going to look light and bright. Unfortunately it will look like something out of your worst nightmare.

Well ...God bless Caylee in Heaven.

And thank you all for your excellent sleuthing.

:chicken:

would casey be stupid enough to leave family photos at the crimescene?
like a nanny is going to do that

JMHO, I just do not think the "skull vision" is enough "evidence" to bust OSCO. Yes, this case is unique that they have released more evidence and documentation probably in the history of the US. However, if you want to sleuth busting the OSCO then have at it. Just saying.. if that really is the skull as a sleuther... where do you go next with that line of thought?

Now back to the other crime scene photos....

it's kind of funny how you have missed my actual words. I don't see a skull to begin with. I agree, on to much more important things.

I am not ruling it out as being Caylee's book, but it is not the one she has at the nursing home. The in her hand has a different color cover, if the page is open that appears to be a duck on the page. The book in her hands is a story about a cat that has to eat her macaroni and beans before she can have a cookie and does not have a duck (don't even ask me how many links I have been through looking for that duck). It looks like the same illustrator to me though.

It looks like an open book to me.

I also noticed what looks to be a photo lying next to the book.

"Also Thursday, the sheriff's office released dozens of images showing the search scene. The images didn't reveal anything and do not show any actual evidence, but some of the images do give the closest look yet at the search scene from the ground...."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18311590/detail.html

So, if this is a children's book, was the release of this photo an "OOPS"? Or, was it intentional?

I was thinking maybe it was inside the book?

Ok. MAYBE if it was in the book in the bag.....BUT from what I understand, they photograph evidence BEFORE they touch it....So....LE placed the "picture" there???

Ok. MAYBE if it was in the book in the bag.....BUT from what I understand, they photograph evidence BEFORE they touch it....So....LE placed the "picture" there???

Or maybe the meter reader did more then he said he did as far as touching things go? Just a thought.

I bet they did not intend for this one to be in those photos.........That is a bag and the most amazing thing to me are the orbs leading to it.

Oh, please!

Due to the size limitations of the modern compact and ultra-compact cameras, especially digital cameras, the distance between the lens and the built-in flash has decreased, thereby decreasing the angle of light reflection to the lens and increasing the likelihood of light reflection off normally sub-visible particles. Hence, the orb artifact is commonplace with small digital or film camera photographs.

The orb artifact can result from reflection of light off solid particles (e.g., dust, pollen), liquid particles (water droplets - especially rain) or other foreign material within the camera lens.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you mean when Cindy said she couldn't lose another one? That was in reference to Lee trying to outrun the media when he left a jail visit.

No offense intended and I'm not dissing you by bolding. I'm bolding my explanation above because I've had to post that explanation alot in the past few days or so. I hope everyone sees it. lol. :blowkiss:

I know. I get really wound up when people say that and don't remember the context and meaning.

I just want to say something..

It upsets me far more looking at Sweet Beautiful Caylees ALIVE face than that of a Skull that may or not be a skull !
And may or may not belong to Caylee.

A skull has no emotion.

Her little face is filled with emotions... Those big Brown Eyes.. that sweet little face that beautiful smile.

THAT UPSETS ME FAR MORE knowing that in all likelyhood she is Dead and will never smile again *cry*

Someone else please tell me that you VERY clearly see a dogs face in the second photo. From what would be the lower right hand corner of the book if you were holding it to read it, look directly up from there, 3/4 of an inch of so. I swear there is a dog's face there... I will wait for someone else to ask if it has a scarf on. I need to get offline... LOL

OR

I'm so horrible at quoting so I hope this works....what I see looks like a small child with a crown on his/her head leaning over to maybe blow out a candle on a cake???

Maybe we should check the 2nd birthday pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper