Criminal record

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you read the sheffields thread? LOL might help some.

After reading this thread, it's hard to believe a Judge made the decision, that RC was the better parent. WTH ?

IMO it shows that this family right down to great grammy would do what ever necessary to keep a child away from RC IMO of course.

If this is the paternal grandma, that would mean this great is Ron's side of the family. I would think them interfering with custody or transfer of a child would be trying to keep the children from the mother, CS, not Ron.

Apparently, it's ALOT of trash! Like tires or stuff you would normally take to a junk yard. It could have been old furniture, refrigerators, washer/dryers,etc. It could have been trash related to some business he ran, who knows except he dumped in the wrong place and got :slap:!

Seriously??? That's felony littering????

OMG, now I admit, it's one of my biggest pet peeves when people litter. It's one thing that drives my family crazy because no matter where we are, I'll start picking up litter. It's an OCD thing maybe, because I just CAN NOT walk past it. LOL!

However, I just can't believe no matter how much trash you dump somewhere, it's a felony on your record. Maybe give a HUGE fine and make them clean up A LOT of litter as a sentence.....but a FELONY? Come on!

I wonder if anyone can tell us how Crystal's cousin Amanda L. and J.J.L fit into all this as there is so much talk elsewhere on Johnny Jack L. Pirate? Any locals? Apparently he is a convicted criminal? Is this Haleigh's step-grandfather? the L. family: http://newshopper.sulekha.com/photos/slideshow/670814.htm

Yes, Patience. I was wondering this too. Because I remember a while back, didn't Crystal say "her cousin" was one who witnessed seeing Ron slap Haleigh in the back of the head or the face? Some type of hitting. I can't remember exactly what he did for sure. Although Crystal did say her cousin saw it. So, I'd like to know if this is her too and what she has to say.

Since the time line remains inconsistent and ggSykes is right in the middle of it-- as well as showing up immediately that early morning-- bumping for further discussion...

Since the time line remains inconsistent and ggSykes is right in the middle of it-- as well as showing up immediately that early morning-- bumping for further discussion...

Right and she was there the night before "checking and bringing clean clothes to the kids".

Yep! I wonder if she's polygraphed and her alibi completely checked out? Was her home searched? What kind of vehicle does she drive?

I've overlooked her on so many levels...compassion and all that. Now, well...we've gotten nowhere and with no answers that add up. mo

More paternal criminal records-------

9/21/01 Harassing phone calls

4/9/2008 INTERFERENCE OF CHILD CUSTODY

Now that one is interesting, isn't it?

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

in the name field type %sykes% and click search. It will bring up the records

THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT

9/21/01 Harassing phone calls
4/9/2008 INTERFERENCE OF CHILD CUSTODY[/B

On both cases :
THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT

NOLLE PROSEQUI - An entry made on the record, by which the prosecutor declares that he will proceed no further.

This means that there was nothing to prosecute ....
We have no idea what this is about and I wouldn't toss anyone under the bus so fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back