Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I took it that the little girl was pretending to talk to Haleigh. I am sure if RC took it literally he would have gone straight to LE.
According to TJHart, where this story originated from, this came from FDLE and the conversations they were having with Ron. It sounds like he did tell LE, but how long has he known about this supposed story? That's the BIG question, IMO.

(if the story is even true, mind you)

I think you're probably right, and that Nancy reviewed the prior interviews, incl the early one where Crystal did not know if HaLeigh was even at school that day, etc, etc

I am so glad you mentioned this Flossie.

Was Haleigh at school that day?

This has nagged at the back of my mind ever since that purported attendance record was posted on that other site. I appreciate anything you can furnish to quash this question that is bothering me so much.

p.s. O/T but who in the world is Ron's Aunt Lisa?

Ya know, it seems like Tim is just kinda clearing up alot of things.

Well NG can slice it and dice it any way she wants.......Allegedly Haleigh did NOT go missing on Crystal's watch.......no way no how....that dog won't hunt.
That is about the only thing that is halfway certain in this case. Her mama did not lose her.

:waitasec: Let me see if I understand this. I've read it four times and it still is befuddling me. Ron talks to a little four year old girl who claims to have talked to Haleigh. She said that Haleigh told her that she is being kept by a guy named Larry....OK, why didn't Ron ask her where she was when she spoke to Haleigh. Like, take me there, little girl, take me to Haleigh. And how about: If this Larry guy is keeping Haleigh, how did she get out to talk with the little four year old girl? This really sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone. Looks like someone wants to get their hands on the reward money, maybe they need it to leave town.
It seems a pathetic attempt at grifting,

Yeah, Bad....the biggest bombshell was the 8:30 work time and that Ron and Misty got into a big fight about that time and she turned her phone off..........but, that's being overlooked.

Yeah, Bad....the biggest bombshell was the 8:30 work time and that Ron and Misty got into a big fight about that time and she turned her phone off..........but, that's being overlooked.

Maybe a thread should be started for this development to break it apart from the generalities of the NG show? It is significant and needs tracking as it develops.

Now that you bring him up, is the AC man related to Ron? I know, I know he's the only one who's been cleared in this case, but is he related to Ron?

RC's cousin's ex-husband works for the same company - Arctic Air. Per MC.

Hopefully very soon there will be actual proof and evidence of RCs work shift and the hours he was at work that night so this part at least can be put to rest.

I was wondering when people would notice! :crazy:

I also wonder if Tim Miller "misunderstood", or "misinterpreted" or was "misinformed"? Ya think?

Hopefully very soon there will be actual proof and evidence of RCs work shift and the hours he was at work that night so this part at least can be put to rest.

Do we know where he works so we can sleuth the normal shift hours?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Exactly!!, call LE, call 911, get it investigated if plausible. If not, it does not help find Haleigh to spread dated mis-information. You don't just talk to folks and let time go by. Time is/was critical for any lead. Haleigh is alive time.

RC and MC have no sense of urgency, they know it is too late. It was too late when they called 911 IMHO.

From the T.J. Hart article

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.

(my bold)

I was wondering when people would notice! :crazy:

I also wonder if Tim Miller "misunderstood", or "misinterpreted" or was "misinformed"? Ya think?
I believe the word "confused" was suggested.

It has been done by several different people and the hours stated several times, however because LE just says RC worked his shift some are not satisifed and I can respect that. I think shortly there will be some actual documentation of his work hours and it should put an end one way or the other to all the speculation.

Busy, an honest question for you, if I may...Where do you suppose Tim Miller got the hour of 8:30 from with all the details of a fight, Misty turning off her phone, etc?

I am so glad you mentioned this Flossie.

Was Haleigh at school that day?

This has nagged at the back of my mind ever since that purported attendance record was posted on that other site. I appreciate anything you can furnish to quash this question that is bothering me so much.

p.s. O/T but who in the world is Ron's Aunt Lisa?

The family are even inconsistent on this point.....

Version 1:

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Version 2:

__________________ IN ANOTHER NEWS RELEASE IT STATES HE SAW HER LAST AT THE BUSTOP______________

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

"She said she'd see me when I got home."

Good luck! I'm not sure why but that seems to have been a big secret that LE would never confirm, only that Ron was at work. Sleuth-away, though. Inquiring minds want to know (still) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake