Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely correct. That was before he filed for custody. When he blocked in her car illegally to prevent her taking her children home with her. Thanks for the reminder!

You should probably re-read the custody documents, debs. :)

Since we're talking about jobs, does anybody remember CS and KP on NG talking about why CS hadn't paid the support payments? They provided the excuse that CS assumed the money was being taken out of her check.

I guess BOTH parents ASSUME things when it comes to employment, hmm?

I think maybe Ron did not go after Crystal was because she had gotten into that really bad car accident, so who knows how long it takes to really recover, or what the extent of her injuries are, I had a friend who was in a car accident she died 3 years later and it was because of the accident, she was never the same. It seems to me her health was not good before Haleigh went missing, and I fear all this stress is going to take its toll on her, I pray not.

jmo

I wouldn't call this testifing.
YouTube - Crystal Sheffield Mother of Missing Haleigh Cummings
Pay attention to how quick those whines and tears cleared up. :waitasec:Did you hear the comment "who evers got em, her I just want them to bring her home"

texasmommy...thx so much for taking the time over the last couple days to post the links to those videos again....I hadn't seen them for months and I think it was a big help to see them again.

She comes across to me as faking any of the crying she manages to do....most of the interviews, she seems to want the focus to be on her, rather than on Haleigh. And being reminded of the fact she was probably served with the Court docs just before Haleigh disappeared, really has me wondering about her again.

With TES coming back this week to search for Haleigh, I fear Crystal will pull a stunt to try to take the focus off finding Haleigh again. Why does she have such a knack for doing that?

Do you have a link for this? I've never heard that before, other than rumors, but you are stating it as a fact, so I'd be grateful for the link. TIA

I meant "honest living" So I am not sure what was so dishonest about all the other years he didn't work, but you can hear it from Ron in lots of videos where he states he was just trying to make and honest living and someone took his child.

I meant "honest living" So I am not sure what was so dishonest about all the other years he didn't work, but you can hear it from Ron in lots of videos where he states he was just trying to make and honest living and someone took his child.

Do you have a link to prove he didn't make an "honest living" before his most recent job? I think that's just malicious gossip being reported as fact, but if you have a link, I'd appreciate it.

Are you suggesting the Judge was part of some big anti-Crystal conspiracy?

No, ma'am. I'm stating that Crystal and Marie testified in a court of law that Ronald Cummings was keeping Crystal's children away from her. I am stating that they testified that Crystal made repeated attempts to see them and he denied her any visitations....save of course that time when she drove over there to get them and he blocked in her car.

Ron never did anything about it. The state filed the charges.

Of course none of us know the answer as to WHY he didn't take Crystal to Court. Perhaps it is the same reason he is not slinging mud at her now (or earlier on when the mud was being slung)? Or maybe he did not want to get the mother of his children into trouble with the law? Does it even matter? Crystal is the one that thwarted her responsibility to care for her children. Ron provided for them. From the pictures and videos, they never looked uncared for or wanting for anything.

I would hardly be in a position to sling much mud either, if it was in my custody--on my watch--that a child went missing... :waitasec:

When I filed for a divorce from my childrens father when I was 18 years old and had a ninth grade education. (21 years ago) I had no job nor a home after he froze his check from me and he refused to pay the rent after I threw him in jail for breaking 2 ribs, my nose and my wrist. A job is not a factor it is who is the better parent and 9 times out of 10 it is the mother.

(bbm) Well for the first time, in this instance, I would have to agree w you. :) JMO

:parrot:

Do you have a link to prove he didn't make an "honest living" before his most recent job? I think that's just malicious gossip being reported as fact, but if you have a link, I'd appreciate it.

How so? Can you prove he held a job somewhere other than PDM? There is no other workplace that has been brought forth to my knowledge, so how was he supporting these kids, and we know Crystal wasn't paying child support, hmmmmm, whats going on?

Then Ron has a legit job, and his kid gets stolen, and he knows nothing because he was at work- He does interviews and falls on the ground saying he was only trying to make a honest living, the pastor said it on JVM, that Ron was trying to make an honest living, well, my question is, what was the dishonest living before? And I think its important because it could have contributed to why haleigh went missing. I will go find a link for you to the JVM show, that interview was awesome because the pastor said Ron went to work for 8 hours- So, if thats true, Ron has some explaining to do.

How so? Can you prove he held a job somewhere other than PDM? There is no other workplace that has been brought forth to my knowledge, so how was he supporting these kids, and we know Crystal wasn't paying child support, hmmmmm, whats going on?

Then Ron has a legit job, and his kid gets stolen, and he knows nothing because he was at work- He does interviews and falls on the ground saying he was only trying to make a honest living, the pastor said it on JVM, that Ron was trying to make an honest living, well, my question is, what was the dishonest living before? And I think its important because it could have contributed to why haleigh went missing. I will go find a link for you to the JVM show, that interview was awesome because the pastor said Ron went to work for 8 hours- So, if thats true, Ron has some explaining to do.

So, I assume your answer is that you don't have a link and you are just guessing. I think we should be more careful what we post as "fact" here.

Great! Do you have a link for those and the exact statements? I don't believe I have seen any mention of the car incident.

Atherella was the first to discuss that. Perhaps she has a link. I was merely adding it in since she was adamant that Crystal had been to see the kids. The only time I've ever heard that she had was when it was stated that he'd blocked her in to prevent her leaving with the children.

In fact, I believe this was the statement used to accuse her of a "kidnapping attempt." Of course, the logic fails how one could state she never wanted the kids in the first place but would go to such lengths to "Kidnap" two children who by law rightfully belonged with her at the time. Oh well. Logic is hardly ever represented in the arguments against Crystal.

So, I assume your answer is that you don't have a link and you are just guessing. I think we should be more careful what we post as "fact" here.

Here ya go!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

Then this

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

texasmommy...thx so much for taking the time over the last couple days to post the links to those videos again....I hadn't seen them for months and I think it was a big help to see them again.

She comes across to me as faking any of the crying she manages to do....most of the interviews, she seems to want the focus to be on her, rather than on Haleigh. And being reminded of the fact she was probably served with the Court docs just before Haleigh disappeared, really has me wondering about her again.

With TES coming back this week to search for Haleigh, I fear Crystal will pull a stunt to try to take the focus off finding Haleigh again. Why does she have such a knack for doing that?

LOL this must be why juries deadlock sometimes. I really, truly believe that this is how you perceive her, and I know that I really, truly see something totally opposite. Neither of us is just whistling Dixie as we we say here. If we were on a jury together we'd just be sitting across the table looking at each other and shaking our heads. :crazy:

LOL this must be why juries deadlock sometimes. I really, truly believe that this is how you perceive her, and I know that I really, truly see something totally opposite. Neither of us is just whistling Dixie as we we say here. If we were on a jury together we'd just be sitting across the table looking at each other and shaking our heads. :crazy:

Yep! But I also believe the saying "2 heads are better than one" and am always interested in intelligent argument/presentation of facts etc from the other side. Personally I still think there are a few possibilities and hope LE is investigating all of them.

Actually I believe the court documents state that Crystal attempted to make no contact with the children for a period of three to four weeks after RC returned from Texas - starts on page 5 line 20 - also that at the time contact was then made Crystal did not inquire about the children at all just that she wanted to come get her things - Crystal pipes in that is just what she told him.

The on page 18 starting on line 4 - Crystal talks about how RC and her spoke almost everyday but he did not allow her to take the children until after December 1st when he was awarded custody.

Page 18 line 8 - He allowed me to come see the children and everytime I went to see the children I got locked in (inaudible), or a car was pulled behind me, like I was trying to kidnap them which I wasn't, I didnt even have car seats.

This indicates to me that RC and her spoke that she was not denied access to see her children at all he just did not allow her to remove them from the residence.

Actually I believe the court documents state that Crystal attempted to make no contact with the children for a period of three to four weeks after RC returned from Texas - starts on page 5 line 20 - also that at the time contact was then made Crystal did not inquire about the children at all just that she wanted to come get her things - Crystal pipes in that is just what she told him.

The on page 18 starting on line 4 - Crystal talks about how RC and her spoke almost everyday but he did not allow her to take the children until after December 1st when he was awarded custody.

Page 18 line 8 - He allowed me to come see the children and everytime I went to see the children I got locked in (inaudible), or a car was pulled behind me, like I was trying to kidnap them which I wasn't, I didnt even have car seats.

This indicates to me that RC and her spoke that she was not denied access to see her children at all he just did not allow her to remove them from the residence.

Thanks, Busy. That further supports my belief that Ronald Cummings kept the children away from their mother illegally. Bless you for clearing that up!

In addition, further down in those same documents - Crystal filed for two pickup orders in September with the courts and those were both denied.

Jeez, blocking her in, I mean isn't the way too aggressive? That is such negative energy to have around, PERIOD- Its not like Ron was awarded the kids because Crystal was convicted of beating them!

I am not going to say whether I think it was right or wrong because I was not there at the time. RC had filed court action for custody of the children based on a concern, I would of been afraid as well that she would of taken the children. I can understanding wanting a legal decision in place first. In March 2006 RC had to file to get the children returned to him as Crystal did not return the children after visitation.

Jeez, blocking her in, I mean isn't the way too aggressive? That is such negative energy to have around, PERIOD- Its not like Ron was awarded the kids because Crystal was convicted of beating them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth