Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would surely have expected Crystal to call the school nurse in the event her child comes covered in bruises and cuts. I am not sure why that surprises you. But in calling the nurse, I do not see that as a negation of parental alienation. Perhaps in this instance, her alarm for her child's welfare overrode a paralyzing reluctance to engage in her child's life.

One other thing that I thought of regarding this debs..Didn't Ron and the children live w/GGMS up until a month or so prior to Nov.? I would imagine that knowing that TN or GGMS were around 24/7 before Ron moved out had to have been some comfort to her... Just thinking out loud..

The fake one for Misty was removed in a few hours, IIRC.

Perhaps there might be more of a "rush" for people that are in the "national spotlight" such as Crystal & Misty. IDK.

The time I had a page removed, it took between 2-3 days and a total of 2 emails.

Which fake Misty page was removed? I have believed since the day she got her new attorney, the myspace page we were viewing was being "updated" by someone else. jmo

response to #950...Well, for a grieving father of a missing child to bring along a criminal defense attorney, it is a sign of guilt to me. I will check and see but I believe rc is/or will be charged for intimidation of a witness....which stems from ratgate. Minimizing his need for an attorney was said because he has a legitimate need for one because of ratgate, if you choose to call it something else, that is you option. Intimidating a witness should be the charge he needs to concerned about, but of course, you don't believe he ever did it. You don't believe he beheaded the rat.

The fact that Crystal has not been questioned extensively shows us that LE is not interested in her as a suspect in her daughter's disappearance. rc has often found himself in dire need of attorneys throughout his life time (they have kept him out of prison), no wonder they are his best buddies.....no different now, except the stakes are higher.

I have no proof that rc harmed Haleigh but it is likely that he knows something. Crystal is not involved in this crime, IMO. RC has an extensive rap sheet. He would be high on any LE's list unless they had proof he wasn't involved.

It looks like we are bantering here because LE will not clear people. Maybe they want rc to think they believe CS committed the crime. I am going to go back to my orginal thought that something is amiss with LE in Putnam County.....just like Ocala, Georgia.

For the record, I do not believe EVERYONE who is questioned by LE needs an attorney.

Once more, grieving parents should not need an attorney to talk with the police, FBI or FDLE.

Which fake Misty page was removed? I have believed since the day she got her new attorney, the myspace page we were viewing was being "updated" by someone else. jmo

Several months back, there was a fake Misty myspace online (that said things that were clearly not her). It was only up for maybe a day or so. Once it was reported, it was taken down very fast.

I am not speaking about the page that is still online. As far as I know, that is really Misty's page. If she is not in control of it & feels like someone is doing improper things with it , she should have it removed (as should anyone that has a fake/hacked page).

One other thing that I thought of regarding this debs..Didn't Ron and the children live w/GGMS up until a month or so prior to Nov.? I would imagine that knowing that TN or GGMS were around 24/7 before Ron moved out had to have been some comfort to her... Just thinking out loud..
Ron Moved to Hermits Cove in August of "08" into a 2 bedroom trailer after DCF became involved he was advised to move into a 3 bedroom. That is when Ron move to the 202 Green Lane address.

response to #950...Well, for a grieving father of a missing child to bring along a criminal defense attorney, it is a sign of guilt to me. I will check and see but I believe rc is/or will be charged for intimidation of a witness....which stems from ratgate. Minimizing his need for an attorney was said because he has a legitimate need for one because of ratgate, if you choose to call it something else, that is you option. Intimidating a witness should be the charge he needs to concerned about, but of course, you don't believe he ever did it. You don't believe he beheaded the rat.

The fact that Crystal has not been questioned extensively shows us that LE is not interested in her as a suspect in her daughter's disappearance. rc has often found himself in dire need of attorneys throughout his life time (they have kept him out of prison), no wonder they are his best buddies.....no different now, except the stakes are higher.

I have no proof that rc harmed Haleigh but it is likely that he knows something. Crystal is not involved in this crime, IMO. RC has an extensive rap sheet. He would be high on any LE's list unless they had proof he wasn't involved.

It looks like we are bantering here because LE will not clear people. Maybe they want rc to think they believe CS committed the crime. I am going to go back to my orginal thought that something is amiss with LE in Putnam County.....just like Ocala, Georgia.
Respectively BBM
You have hit a vital with this comment. From the beginning we were aware that the newly elected Sheriff came in to office and cleaned house. Would it be fair to assume he had STIRRED A HORNETS NEST WITHIN THE SO? HaLeighs case could break or make Sheriff Hardy's career.

I have speculated if someone made a bad decision to help Sheriff Hardy right out of that elected office's door. It would not be hard to contaminate or disregard evidence found. It would not be hard to derail this case from the inside IMO.

I have always wondered if Peggy Cone was the right detective to be assigned to this case. From what I have read I would definitely say NO! I have to reminded myself that many other agencies where and have been involved from day one and it gives me some hope that this case will be solved soon.

Several months back, there was a fake Misty myspace online (that said things that were clearly not her). It was only up for maybe a day or so. Once it was reported, it was taken down very fast.

I am not speaking about the page that is still online. As far as I know, that is really Misty's page. If she is not in control of it & feels like someone is doing improper things with it , she should have it removed (as should anyone that has a fake/hacked page).

Hi atherella!

i am confused now :) could you tell me if the message to AmberB was posted on or by the real or fake ms ? TIA

The school nurse wrote down cut on nose....nothing else was reported. If there were redness or abrasions, it should have been noted. She missed so many days over this accident that it makes you wonder why. I see nothing to keep her from school. GMA worried that her precious son might be accused of violence decided to take her to a hospital in Gainsville (?????) Could it be because she actually lived in that area? She is the one who picked Haleigh up from school and drove her all the way out there.....why not a local facility?

Crystal must have called to find out the story and when she was told a scratch (cut) I bet her hinky meter went way up....why wouldn't it?

Hi atherella!

i am confused now :) could you tell me if the message to AmberB was posted on or by the real or fake ms ? TIA

That's the real one. :)

The fake on was only up about a day (and talked about HaLeigh & the investigation). Once a page is deleted, all the messages get deleted also, I believe.

Respectively BBM
You have hit a vital with this comment. From the beginning we were aware that the newly elected Sheriff came in to office and cleaned house. Would it be fair to assume he had STIRRED A HORNETS NEST WITHIN THE SO? HaLeighs case could break or make Sheriff Hardy's career.

I have speculated if someone made a bad decision to help Sheriff Hardy right out of that elected office's door. It would not be hard to contaminate or disregard evidence found. It would not be hard to derail this case from the inside IMO.

I have always wondered if Peggy Cone was the right detective to be assigned to this case. From what I have read I would definitely say NO! I have to reminded myself that many other agencies where and have been involved from day one and it gives me some hope that this case will be solved soon.

That's good thinking TxMom, imo.

But... [and you knew that was coming - sorry]

I hope to gawd not. We might not have the straightest arrows working in LE here, but ... well, I just hope like hail there's no one in LE or in PC that would do something like that, on the back of a missing child and the grief of untold other people.

While I'm writing, y'all help me get something straight in my mind...

WHO is the investigator in charge of this case? I've read both PSCO Merchant and Cone were THE lead investigator. I've read FDLE's J Joliceur and D Pape were in charge. Do we (or media) even know?

(dang, can't even remember what thread I'm on now. sorry if o/t - difficult evening)

Sounds like you got it right, LF.

The FDLE is very similar to the FBI but is local in Florida and Agent Joliceur is in charge there.

Peggy Cone in lead investigator for PCSO.

John Merchant is lead homicide detective on the case.

I don't know the other name...Pape

The school nurse wrote down cut on nose....nothing else was reported. If there were redness or abrasions, it should have been noted. She missed so many days over this accident that it makes you wonder why. I see nothing to keep her from school. GMA worried that her precious son might be accused of violence decided to take her to a hospital in Gainsville (?????) Could it be because she actually lived in that area? She is the one who picked Haleigh up from school and drove her all the way out there.....why not a local facility?

Crystal must have called to find out the story and when she was told a scratch (cut) I bet her hinky meter went way up....why wouldn't it?

Not Gainesville but to St. Augustine

Ron Moved to Hermits Cove in August of "08" into a 2 bedroom trailer after DCF became involved he was advised to move into a 3 bedroom. That is when Ron move to the 202 Green Lane address.

What was the reason DCF paid rc a visit when he lived on Buchanan?

Perhaps, someone knows the real reason and will give details..but I won't hold my breath...
What concerns me though, he knows DCF is investigating him but he still hooks up with an underage 16 ( at the time) year old girl, who uses drugs and moves her into his MH and his bed for her to play house with him and mommy to his children..
He was flat out told 15 would get him 20.. Pizzes me off to no end that he doesn't think the law applies to him, or that what he does in his personal life is none of anyone's business...
DCF should have taken those children out of there before Haleigh ever disappeared... She would most probably still be here if they had done their job....JMO

Just jumping off of yours, whisp, 'cuz it was the shortest one. :)

This line of thought and questions is great, imo.

IF DCF had already visited Ron, wouldn't you think that -

- He would have been taken to task for having a minor co-habitating with him in violation of statute. That would be more understandable than...

- DCF forcing him to relocate his home based on the number of bedrooms he had. I mean, think about it - the gov't places families in smaller "housing" than that all over America, every day. They put entire families into old motel rooms, for pete's sake.

- He was told to take the parenting class. Didn't he already take that stupid class? [It's a nice idea, but the ones who need it are not bothering to pay attn, imo.]

- He would have been queried about Haleigh's excessive absences from school.

Hmm... now I'm not sure DCF was out there investigating him previously. Just dunno.

Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure that DCF was out there at some point.

Something is just not adding up here.

oops, sorry. My last post belongs in a different thread, I think. Could somebody copy & post it in the correct thread for me? BBL-thx

Just jumping off of yours, whisp, 'cuz it was the shortest one. :)

This line of thought and questions is great, imo.

IF DCF had already visited Ron, wouldn't you think that -

- He would have been taken to task for having a minor co-habitating with him in violation of statute. That would be more understandable than...

- DCF forcing him to relocate his home based on the number of bedrooms he had. I mean, think about it - the gov't places families in smaller "housing" than that all over America, every day. They put entire families into old motel rooms, for pete's sake.

- He was told to take the parenting class. Didn't he already take that stupid class? [It's a nice idea, but the ones who need it are not bothering to pay attn, imo.]

- He would have been queried about Haleigh's excessive absences from school.

Hmm... now I'm not sure DCF was out there investigating him previously. Just dunno.

Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure that DCF was out there at some point.

Something is just not adding up here.

In all honesty nothing adds up in reference to Ron C when it comes to any of his underhanded unlawful actions....

Atherella, you say it is smart for rc to have an attorney to protect him during questioning for his missing daughter. Why is it smart.....looks to everyone that he has something to hide. Once again, grieving parents of missing children do not need Criminal Defense Attorneys when questioned by FBI and LE. If they do, then they are more than likely guilty of something and need protection. A parent should be willing to talk with the people that can help locate their child, not hide behind an attorney. I think you are wrong on this. Can you think of a high profile case where a parent of a missing child needed a Criminal Defense attorney to speak for him and he was innocent?

Atherella, you say it is smart for rc to have an attorney to protect him during questioning for his missing daughter. Why is it smart.....looks to everyone that he has something to hide. Once again, grieving parents of missing children do not need Criminal Defense Attorneys when questioned by FBI and LE. If they do, then they are more than likely guilty of something and need protection. A parent should be willing to talk with the people that can help locate their child, not hide behind an attorney. I think you are wrong on this. Can you think of a high profile case where a parent of a missing child needed a Criminal Defense attorney to speak for him and he was innocent?

Jon Benet Ramsey??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members