CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #5 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just googled "autoclave human being" and found a quote from a book called "biosafety in the lab: prudent practices..." written by the national research council (1989)... the book states (p. 41):

autoclaving is not the recommended method for decontaminating large volumes of contaminated waste because the time period is too long and the chamber size is usually too small. the lack of volume reduction and the failure of the autoclave process to render body parts unrecognizable are also limitations to this process.

OMG! again. I thought an autoclav was a space behind a wall for cables and such. What exactly is it?

I've been here quite a while, and I'm a huge stickler for TOS, and I don't see even the smallest problem with posting a large directory of employees. This directory lists everyone from post-doctoral fellows, through administrative assistants, animal techs, ect., at the Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine. I am not sure how the employee list would relate to employees working at the Amistad Building, though, because I don't know the organization of the Medical School, but here's the link for you (if someone else hasn't posted it while I was writing this. :))
http://www.med.yale.edu/bcmm/directory.html

I don't know who she was. The Dr nor my ex would tell me. I said the exact same thing to the Dr that she should know. If I were wearing her shoes I would want to know just like you said. We should have that right as victims or would be victims. I think I had it pieced together that is was a woman that worked at a gas station on his way to work. I went OVER and OVER and OVER his normal routines to try and figure it out. The only person I came up with, thru my own detective work, was an older (50ish) sweet lady at the gas station. It could very well have been someone that he worked with at the plant tho. I will never know and hate that. I don't know if he still harbors an attachment for her. We only talk when necessary and my skin crawls every time. I can say the other thing that always stood out to me is that in 8 yrs he never hollered at me, not once. I did a lot of hollering tho lol. I just always thought I was the unstable one b/c he could ALWAYS keep his cool and I would get upset about stuff. I would NEVER trust anyone that doesn't have some sort of temper as crazy as that sounds.

Kinda like KC, although she was explosive at home, others saw her as super sweet, funny, energetic, very outgoing, life of the party. I don't think she is PS by any means. I think she has borderline personality disorder or something along those lines. He's very likable like her.

This guy the tech may have had an obsession that she never had a clue about. At least not to the extreme he did. Another possibility is that he was obsessed with someone else in the lab and he saw her as a threat to that relationship as an interference/competitive way with this person. I dunno.

I'm sorry you ever had to go through this...interesting how people like him try to keep the appearance of sanity while slowly making those around look insane. Thanks for sharing.

Like I said to someone else here privately - it could be a complete coincidence. But one of the animal tech's does fit the 24-25 age range and has a record with a speeding incident as referred to by the press. I'm just throwing it out there in case someone with better sleuthing skills can do something with it.

Yale Student Autopsy Results to be Released
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DS2uae__Y"]YouTube - Yale Student Autopsy Results to be Released[/ame]

:angel:

I've spoken to several people today who are covering the story. The background police are telling them: Annie was called by the killer and told that he/she was at Amistad and needed her to come over there quickly, possibly under the ruse of dropping something off. The killer knew her and she trusted this person enough to do what he/she said. She had a "relationship" with the killer, they were "friendly". She was NOT going there to do any sort of work or experiments, but instead solely to meet this person who had summoned her. They all say she was "cut up pretty badly", another used the term "mutilated".

Not that this is the same person, but the girl holding the door open has really bothered me. She had her gloves on. Does anyone leave a lab and keep their gloves on? It seems like there would be cross-contamination. I haven't ever seen anyone leave their work environment with gloves on.

The link I found lists over a dozen animal techs (in addition to a ton of other employees)

the way I found it was to google the school name dot edu and animal technician directory and it should be on the first page
(I'll let people try to figure out which link on their own - but it should be pretty obvious)

the link to check the court dockets:
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/SearchByDefDisp.aspx
progress.gif

Found it, wow.:eek:

I've spoken to several people today who are covering the story. The background police are telling them: Annie was called by the killer and told that he/she was at Amistad and needed her to come over there quickly, possibly under the ruse of dropping something off. The killer knew her and she trusted this person enough to do what he/she said. She had a "relationship" with the killer, they were "friendly". She was NOT going there to do any sort of work or experiments, but instead solely to meet this person who had summoned her. They all say she was "cut up pretty badly", another used the term "mutilated".

Wow- so her "sign-up time" wasn't a factor? Any hints on the actual job title of the person? Looks like it's time to revise theories.

How awful!! So it wasn't a "small amount" of blood on those clothes?

Thank you Puffster. That is what I thought was the case. Sooo very sad, my heart hurts.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4156711&postcount=636"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND[/ame]

Not that this is the same person, but the girl holding the door open has really bothered me. She had her gloves on. Does anyone leave a lab and keep their gloves on? It seems like there would be cross-contamination. I haven't ever seen anyone leave their work enviroment with gloves on.

I thought the reports were the suspect had scratches on "his" chest

Wow- so her "sign-up time" wasn't a factor? Any hints on the actual job title of the person? Looks like it's time to revise theories.

We don't have an information that she "signed-up" do we? If she was NOT going there to do "work" that would explain why she never met up with team members.

scubagirl if you are right, this is amazing work. I think i have the name you are referring to.

Yes, I have a male born in 1985 cited for Speeding: Car, Over 70Mph, Lah .

Are there any others?

Oh yeah...and these people that I talked to had no idea about "animal" techs" vs. "research" techs", etc.

just a friendly warning that some sites in google listing Annie Le with this person who is thought-to-be-involved contain viruses!! My computer almost got infected, thank goodness for spyware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8