CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever see the movie about the Texas Cadet murder? Sounds like this couple (Jen and Ray) were like the couple in the movie.

Not sure if I've seen this particular story, but a couple others come to mind, including the one about the ex-marine and his wacko gf who took out another couple in Florida.

I can't believe she was dismembered, The smell of blood would be in the air. How could the smell be disguised? Never mind the clean-up, which would be horrendous.

Oh and forgot to mention - did anyone see the disturbing (and possibly prophetic) poster pic on the GF's Myspace about choking someone?

Hi Tonto, Do you have a link to that Myspace? Somehow I missed it. xox

Tonto: You'd best go back and edit out that word in post #2. It's just not going to fly here.

What time zone, though? Because depending on the news station's location, it could vary.. this goes for all of these times that keep getting thrown out there.
The reports I saw were all from New Haven local outlets and were quotes from the person from Yale so I am assuming it was their time. ;)

Welcome to WS~

hello all !

im new here :/ but been following the case, and the thread here, and its an incredible site you got here.

But someone here posted a a link to YaleDailyNews's twitter here, when i went in i saw a brief "contact us" to a twitterprofile, when i reloaded the page it was gone.

Went to the twitterprofile, and heres what it said (that was just some time before the arrest):

You can see it yourself on the profile: http://twitter.com/alicialutes

But what triggered me was that the editor asked for the profile to contact them, and then suddenly all hell broke loose. But if its true, then he already got some history of violence ( restraining order ).
Very interesting! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Has anyone looked up his criminal history yet?

Welcome to WS~

After seeing the latest pic, could JH be the girl at the door? Maybe if she lost alot of weight or something.

anyone else read in teh about me comments of teir myspace; wonderful boyfriend Ray (we are just together for financial reason though hahaha).

kinda strange now they are engaged??

After seeing the latest pic, could JH be the girl at the door? Maybe if she lost alot of weight or something.

Although that picture from the surveillance camera is not very clear, I think that the girl holding the door for Annie bears a resemblance to the POI's girlfriend.

There is not anything in particular that I can put my finger on to point out, just a sense of recognition upon seeing both pictures.

Tonto: You'd best go back and edit out that word in post #2. It's just not going to fly here.

It's a quote from the myspace page under discussion. Should we all go back and edit? I quoted another post with that in it.

~To all of our wonderful new members!~

smilies-welcome-group.jpg

anyone else read in teh about me comments of teir myspace; wonderful boyfriend Ray (we are just together for financial reason though hahaha).

kinda strange now they are engaged??

Yeah, I'm not sure what it was that struck me odd about the fact POI & GF are engaged, but it seemed like a suspicious coincidence to me and not entirely unconnected.

If POI had ever discussed Annie with GF before, that would give her enough reason to despise her, whether or not Annie had any knowledge of an infatuation or not. POI could've told GF any number of things (I've known scorned spouses/lovers to do this before, as a form of passive-aggressive retaliation). That could've easily enlisted GF to participate in a planned murder.

And POI & GF's engagement could reflect her (or their shared) desire to equal or surpass Annie's expectations in her own life.

Sick. But not out of the realm of possibility. People are known to stoop so low for less reason.

hello all !

im new here :/ but been following the case, and the thread here, and its an incredible site you got here.

But someone here posted a a link to YaleDailyNews's twitter here, when i went in i saw a brief "contact us" to a twitterprofile, when i reloaded the page it was gone.

Went to the twitterprofile, and heres what it said (that was just some time before the arrest):

You can see it yourself on the profile: http://twitter.com/alicialutes

But what triggered me was that the editor asked for the profile to contact them, and then suddenly all hell broke loose. But if its true, then he already got some history of violence ( restraining order ).
the ex-girlfriend that had a restraining order on RC may be the female RC and his fiance are not especially fond of?

Although that picture from the surveillance camera is not very clear, I think that the girl holding the door for Annie bears a resemblance to the POI's girlfriend.

There is not anything in particular that I can put my finger on to point out, just a sense of recognition upon seeing both pictures.

I dont think they do - the girl holding the door is slim, the GF is not slim and even if she lost weight she wouldnt fit in that body of the door-holder.

(unless picture distortion should matter, but i dont think so)

But i have to say - that picture of her made me gave me the chills, and gave me a bad bad feeling, but its not fair to judge by in any means, just sporting the conspiracy with more than one involved in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat