CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has been staking out his apartment for two days now, per the article.
WHAT!
They are trying to determine if she was sexually assaulted, but it states she was fully clothed? I hope she wasn't.
She was murdered in a different room and found in another where the crawl space is and someone who knows the layout and LE had to tear down the wall to get to the crawl space where she was found.
Who would feel comfortable to use different rooms? How did he know no one was going to come down and walk in on the murder?

I can't believe LE didn't have this guy under 24 hour watch.

Oh He2hockeysticks. The whole neighborhood saw them pack up and leave. How many folks were at the basement lab at the time in question? Couldn't be so many - there weren't enough folks to see anything. Police should be watching them all.

Me thinks the police have a small problem.

if it was by strangulation why the blood? why couldnt they id her immediately?
2 foot crawl space? how could her body fit in there?
is this cod confirmed?
i am afraid that the crime scene could very well be contaminated and i blame yale for that and i dont think they should of opened the building back up today. yale had a ethical obligation to the safety of its students, especially in THEIR building and that includes Annie. they should of had cameras inside their building and made sure safety is a top priority.

Depends on what he used to strangle her, I think.

The hyoid bone is broken when someone is strangled but I don't know if this would cause bleeding.

According to a cnn article posted yesterday (I'm sorry I don't have the link) there are a total of 75 cameras: 70 cameras inside and 5 outside. None in the basement, unfortunately, but the basement is a highly secure area where Annie had to swipe twice to get in (I recently read this; don't have the source but I can look it up).

WHAT!
They are trying to determine if she was sexually assaulted, but it states she was fully clothed? I hope she wasn't.
She was murdered in a different room and found in another where the crawl space is and someone who knows the layout and LE had to tear down the wall to get to the crawl space where she was found.
Who would feel comfortable to use different rooms? How did he know no one was going to come down and walk in on the murder?

And as other lab rats here and his family source pointed out, it's a busy time of day. How could that happen with so many people around? Unless those other people were involved. Just sayin......

OT

Hey, as long as we need to hold up for a while on discussing our latest topic, I want to go back to the Labrat nic discussion. Instead of reading it "LA Brat," I always figured it was the name of a famous real or fictional French dectective. You know, like Inspector Labrat. Only when all the posts came in about labs did the truth suddenly dawn on me. I felt so silly. :crazy:

HA! ME TOO!! But the new avatar is GREAT! maybe a french mouse:crazy:

The hyoid bone is broken when someone is strangled but I don't know if this would cause bleeding.

According to a cnn article posted yesterday (I'm sorry I don't have the link) there are a total of 75 cameras: 70 cameras inside and 5 outside. None in the basement, unfortunately, but the basement is a highly secure area where Annie had to swipe twice to get in (I recently read this; don't have the source but I can look it up).

In other strangulation cases at WS there have been small amounts of blood involved. IIRC, those were nosebleeds? And also IIRC, it was reported that the blood was not Annie's. I would love to provide links, but I have no clue where to start looking. So take my post for what it's worth. :crazy:

I don't think that's about Annie. I think that was a different girl altogether.

Maybe he was telling the girlfriend that there was a relationship between him and Annie, his a sicko obviously, remember the Texas Cadet Murder, that couple killed a girl to "purify" their relationship after the the boyfriend told his girlfriend, Diane Zamora, that he had slept with the victim 16 year old Adrienne, a very sick relationship. Later it came out that he had lied about sleeping with her. I'm beginning to think there are two perps here.

It was reported that there was a "small amount" of blood on the clothes hidden above the ceiling tiles. It might have only been his- from the scratches.

I thought all the cameras were outside.

Nancy Grace just reporting that the Amistad Building was left unsecure between the time of Annie's disappearance until Saturday. The Yale newspaper correspondent confirmed this.
Yes, a defense attorneys dream come true. MOO

Maybe he was telling the girlfriend that there was a relationship between him and Annie, his a sicko obviously, remember the Texas Cadet Murder, that couple killed a girl to "purify" their relationship after the the boyfriend told his girlfriend, Diane Zamora, that he had slept with the victim 16 year old Adrienne, a very sick relationship. Later it came out that he had lied about sleeping with her. I'm beginning to think there are two perps here.

And I believe there is a recent case from NY or NJ. I can't remember the names associated with it though.

Lol- and to think I thought it was so clear when I chose it! Look!! I found an avatar.

Thanks, I always do better with pictures.

Back to topic--

When was the body moved from the murder lab to the hiding-place lab?
Would that basement have been crowded with people, or mainly empty? Do you think the fire alarm was used to clear out the hallway? Could Annie's body have been in the murder lab for a while without being discovered if no one was signed up for that lab? Could the perp have written a bunch of fictional names on the door sign-up sheet to keep people from reserving the labs after the murder?

It is fine to post links to news stories. I see that they have named a POI so you may discuss him. The problem with the last thread is I had so many alerts on links to students names that arent involved.

The Hartford Courant has very good sources. I guess with the POI missing, there's no Plan B? Or, do you think the leaks are deliberate?
Miss Emily,
I think at this point in time they simply CANNOT CONTAIN THE LEAKS. Once they stormed the property the names of that property were fair game. The early leaks, well, I don't think they were deliberate.... just loose lips. I hardly think, however, that those loose lips sunk the ship if RC has absconded... that is ALL ON LE in MHOO. It will show they weren't 'on their man'.

((warning... scathing nurse opinion follows))... and why weren't they on their man as the Yale president told med students in their briefing? Why did they let eyes off him for a nanosecond? If he truly has 'left the room' and I were the family of Annie LE I would take him to the freaking bank! Not to mention the crime scene was sealed too late and opened too early. Seriously.. must we school Yale ? ((((ending rant early... I don't want a time out...)

It does kind of make you wonder about the girlfriend,,, the girl in the picture 47, that was posted, holding the door of Annie, looked like she had gloves on...
Just noticed that,,,
Lorma

I have no idea if this will help you guys, or if you already know it, but this is something to use when looking at someone's thumbnail (profile pic, etc) online..especially if the myspace profile is private.

To see a thumbnail photo in full size, do this

right click on the thumbnail photo then select "view image"

then, if the address looks like this

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/m_2b0fc1c34941641a9fe785274f34a7ea.jpg

change the m (or sometimes s...for small, medium) to a "l" (for large) and you can usually see the pic full size.

Hope that helps while people are digging through pics/profiles:)

PS that photo/link I just posted shouldn't be to anything, that address is just an example. you'll have to try it on a profile pic yourself:) It only works for their default pic, though! Otherwise it would violate privacy...

doesn't seem to work on facebook, though

WHAT!

just maybe he had a person as a look out..........

If the previously posted article is correct and he took off with his fiance and two other people in an SUV, I would guess it was his sister and her husband who also work in the lab. (although I think I saw somewhere else they have kids). But if this is the case, I wonder if something illegal was going on at the lab with these 4 and Annie Le found out.

JMO.

The family could be trying to take him to Canada. Canada won't extradite if the suspect will face the death penalty. If they cross into Canada, they're assured of sparing his life, even if it would be spent in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay