CT - Dionicia Bautista-Cano, 24, slain, child abandoned in NYC, Stamford, 14 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few more details:

There was a party at the new apartment in CT with family and friends the night before the woman was found dead.

There were signs of struggle.

Death hasn't yet been ruled homicide.

5yo daughter said her dad told her at the bus terminal to wait for him, but he never came back. She also told LE that her mom might be at a hospital.

Elmer Ruono was last seen on video with his daughter at the bus terminal.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/loc...e-presence-at-Stamford-apartment-10613731.php

The couple (the deceased woman and her husband) are from Guatemala. I haven't seen anything yet about how long they have been in USA. The little girl only speaks a little English, but even that little bit makes me think she was born here and the family has been here at least five years (that is a total guess though). They obviously have ties as they hosted a party at the new apartment - there will be people to take in the little girl, I hope.

The wanted man is 32 years old, 5-foot-8 and about 140 pounds. He has long black hair, with a medium build and medium complexion. Photo is at link above.

Here's info on the apartment in CT where the woman was found. Seems to me, neighbors would have heard something. But, being they were so new to the apartment (not even fully unpacked yet), neighbors probably won't have much info to offer?? IDK

http://www.courtlandglencoop.com/

Does anyone know if the little girl was registered to attend School anywhere in the USA?

Does anyone know if the little girl was registered to attend School anywhere in the USA?

They just moved from Flemington NJ to Stamford CT. I don't know if the girl was in school or not, but if she was, it's possible she hadn't even started yet in CT. I'm not sure of the exact move date, but it might have been as recent as this past weekend.

IDK.

The couple had recently re-united. Seems like the mother and daughter were living in NJ and then moved to CT to be with him.

"Capt. Richard Conklin of the Stamford Police said the woman, who is originally from Guatemala, had been living with her daughter in Flemington, N.J.

They recently reunited with Ruono and moved into the third-floor apartment not far from where he washed dishes at a local diner.

Conklin told the Stamford Advocate the couple's relationship was 'very, very volatile.'"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...und-port-authority-reunited-article-1.2874195

I am glad he did not kill his daughter physically, but he did kill her emotionally by this awful vile action. Poor baby. I hope she can receive support and love to heal sufficiently. :heartbeat:

So glad to hear he is behind bars! I hope some relatives can give the little girl a good home. I hope her mom was killed after she was abandoned, and didn't see the awful fight her parents surely had before mom died. :praying::heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back