CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Gloria Farber won't treat the situation as cavalierly as the judge treated it. I see a civil lawsuit in MT's future.
Agree. She probably didn't want to do this but I think she might just need to level the Troconis Crew financially in Civil Court. Pathetic imo that State did nothing to seize MT computer (its now gone from Court) and protect JF here from a retaliatory move to release the report on the internet.

So disagree with Judge delaying action to protect the report from release as it will inevitably happen. For all we know T could simply give it in hard copy form to her mentally ill artist friend and it would be called "ART"!

I hope State circles back with Judge on this issue PRONTO!

MOO

Last night when I was looking at my timeline and the cell records, I realized that MT's supposed visit to Barbara (on her alibi script) to return the rugs happened right at the time she was absconding with the PG's keys.
The Barbara situation with rugs supposedly didn't happen....MT talked in circles (total word salad imo) about it in her last LE interview iirc. 'Rug Return or Pickup' was on her to do list but it didn't happen. MOO

Last edited:
2nd video 1:15

77 Ely Rd.

White Jeep Cherokee, leaving from the direction of 4 JC

JS: objecting. Waste of time. Going over evidence that's already been entered. This witness, describing what's in these videos.

Judge, overruled

Totally 100% agree. The prosecution is laying out facts with sometimes little background and/or context to tie things together. Has anyone ever read a book, loved it, then was disappointed in the movie they made from the book? I often think, if I only saw this movie without reading the book first, would I really get the story? Many of us have read this book, following this case since the day JF was reported missing and we’ve known the evidence that was being collected during the investigation, all of the evidence, for all of the co conspirators. Now that we’re “seeing the movie” I’m afraid the jury is not being presented with a clear map of how all of this evidence (phone data, videos, prior statements, all of it) CLEARLY shows that MT helped, had knowledge, lied lied lied, and is guilty. I hope the state ties a beautiful bow around ALL the evidence with a beautiful clear picture of what was done, and by whom. Moo

Well said! I agree and really hope they knock it out of the park with their closing!!!! Justice for Jennifer, her family and friends!

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members