GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@carolmaria, do you really believe such a thing is possible today? I'm quite familiar with what you are referring to but do you believe its in play here?
MOO
Thanks for asking. IMO perhaps not direct threat, but I get a feeling there was some “back channeling” going on, (even possibly after FD’s death) bet MT (& possibly Troc crew) and FD’s Greek crew. AT creeps me out big time.

To me, for MT to reveal all she knew would’ve exposed a larger network of conspirators. She took the gamble.

Or at the least, due to what she knew, she (or they) feared speaking out strongly against him. STILL! JFd was fair game.

MT & FD came from “honor” cultures in which loyalty to “family” and “agreements” tends to trump all—not to mention the governments being sketchy… not that the US is that great! And not painting with a broad brush, obviously.

(IMO also, MT inherited Mama T’s disdain for rule of law and a tendency to exploit.)

I know this is all disjointed. Suffice it to say that at the least, I think there’s a code of silence (in the sense of dysfunctional/addictive family systems) going on. Maybe more.

Also, why I think AC headed for the hills once FD departed ~~~~

(removing tinfoil hat)

Watching Judge R, in that black and white bow tie, opening “the note” - patiently and deliciously uncrinkling it from the Bench - then reading it in that voice if his; and when the tension can’t get any higher - he continues crinkling the note while he marks it as an exhibit. Courtroom ASMR. I could watch it on a loop all day.
I watched 5x lol

I’ve been watching her hair.
The extension lumps were visible. Lot of hair at begin of trial for the jury-curtain
Thought maybe she had a crown wig (back of head) because seemed weird parting in her hair.
Seemed to have less extensions/wiglet as weeks passed.
Her hair went darker last weekend.

At bored trial moments pondered her morning routine at the Airbnb… hairdresser - extensions, straightening irons, manicures but no makeup person. A rack of sensible beige ensembles. Maybe all the sisters were staying there & had a “hair team” for all of them.
Yup, they will be removed on intake, counted and put in an envelope.
A veritable hairbnb.

I don't think she's going to love her new spa.

And her bunkmates? They aren't likely to take kindly to an ice princess who had it all and tossed it. Many of the incarcerated didn't live a life of Starbucks, Vail, waterskiing junkets...

Legoes can't save you.

By all accounts he is quite involved, responsible and she has spent 6 months a year with him for a long long time.

She is just another victim of the hubris and poor decisions of her mother. Wish her peace and glad she will be able to go to Argentina and hopefully recover.

MOO
Yes, and changed her last name. The poor girl.

Thanks for asking. IMO perhaps not direct threat, but I get a feeling there was some “back channeling” going on, (even possibly after FD’s death) bet MT (& possibly Troc crew) and FD’s Greek crew. AT creeps me out big time.

To me, for MT to reveal all she knew would’ve exposed a larger network of conspirators. She took the gamble.

Or at the least, due to what she knew, she (or they) feared speaking out strongly against him. STILL! JFd was fair game.

MT & FD came from “honor” cultures in which loyalty to “family” and “agreements” tends to trump all—not to mention the governments being sketchy… not that the US is that great! And not painting with a broad brush, obviously.

(IMO also, MT inherited Mama T’s disdain for rule of law and a tendency to exploit.)

I know this is all disjointed. Suffice it to say that at the least, I think there’s a code of silence (in the sense of dysfunctional/addictive family systems) going on. Maybe more.

Also, why I think AC headed for the hills once FD departed ~~~~

(removing tinfoil hat)
@carolmaria, thank you for this clear answer to possibly explain what might have been going on in the outer reaches and fringes of this case but might have been actually been quite close to the 3 conspirators.

Very helpful and thank you. We never have heard FD denounced by MT OR TROCONIS CREW EVER. Not once. Food for thought and I would argue something that is a very real part of this tragic case.

I too believe there was ALOT going on in this case that we and most likely LE didn't know about or weren't able to fully investigate. FD seemed to be surrounded by at a minimum a group of highly questionable friends, professionals and acquaintances imo.

We saw that the Federal Authorities were at one point investigating AT and then we saw that investigation dropped. What they found out about the Toot brothers, if anything is unknown.

MOO

Atty Hussey explained that the "cost" for MT to post the bond is roughly 7% of the $6 million and so that is where the $420,000 amt that is being reported comes from. He explained that the $420,000 is a FEE just like if you are buying insurance and is non refundable. He said this is a large bond and most likely will involve multiple companies working together to put something together. He explains it all in the video above. MOO

Last edited:
Cash bond is easiest legally - a 2 party transaction - no Bondsman/Surety intermediary. A family member or equivalent, on behalf of the defendant/felon, puts up the total bail amount, in cash, to the Court as assurance that that the defendant/felon returns from bail. The Court holds the money until bail has been complied with. The family member will get money back, minus fees, if the terms of bail are met (showing back up and not violating bail terms). If the defendant/ felon does not return - the whole amount is forfeited to the Court.

Surety bond is more complicated - a 3 party transaction. Really the only option at $6M. The team of a Bondsman, backed by a Surety Company, enters into a binding legal contract with the Court, on behalf of defendant/felon, assuring $6M could be liquidated by the Bondsman/Surety, for the benefit of the Court, if defendant/Felon disappears. The Court is not in the business of tracking down money from fleeing felons. The Court gets the $6M. Underneath the Surety Bond - a Family member pays a percentage of the bail in cash (amounts vary) and must secure the non cash remainder with collateral. The Bondsman/Surety can liquidate the family assets if the defendant/felon flees in order to offset the amount they gambled away on the Surety bond.

This is why bond will takes days in this case. Financial security for $6M will not be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo