GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to zoom in on that one picture where she is sitting down on a metallic chair with a “dew” covered sidewalk . For a minute I thought she was showing off her ankle bracelet - then I realized it was those shoe covers she was selling!
I wonder when the picture of JF was taken? She looks bone thin.

The reason I asked is because 100 years ago the Niantic Women's prison was actually a farm. I think the inmates did farming but I'm not sure because I couldn't access the article.
On the aerial video of the prison that AFitzy posted I noticed a red , barnlike building in the lower right hand corner. Perhaps, a testament to their history? IDK. Just found it interesting.
At York there is actually a large animal rescue rehab project (or used to be, have not heard recent updates.) That’s undoubtedly the red barn though.

MT should be thrilled. Although they should think twice before letting her near the horses. MOO.
Maybe this could break her ice cold heart. Tiiiiiime will tell…

Totally anecdotal but I personally know two people who lied about their degrees on social media. Which is wow.

In another life I was a recruiter and there were people who lied about their degrees then too. One person even graphically designed a realistic-looking degree and sent it to us but the university verified he never finished. It’s a bit more common than one would think.

The only reason I wrote what I did about the MD credentialing issue that imo exists for Papi Troconis is that of all the professions the medical degree and path in the United States is very defined. Foreign medical professionals coming into the US to work have very specific guidelines. You cannot just show up in Miami and hang out a shingle that says MD and the office is open! Nope. Doesn't work that way. Just like you can't show up with many other professional degrees and set up shop! This all works in reverse for US MDs going to other countries etc. to work.

I was also angered by Media orgnaisations, both print and air, describing someone as something they are not here in the US. I felt this misleading, wrong and simply sloppy work. IDK the correct way to explain the situation but something as simple as, "I'm a medical doctor in my home country of Venezuela" might work as a start as its an honest statement of fact. But please don't imply you are a US MD when you are not is my simple point.

Putting MD after your name in the US represents years of work and dedication along with MANY tests and ongoing continuing education and is a well defined academic and professional path. By someone claiming this path without having followed that path I felt quite simply to be wrong and highly misleading. Feel free to disagree as this is simply my POV.

I felt strongly also that the differences amongst MD qualifications around the world is recognised. I actually saw someone put up a sign in NY advertising themselves as a MD (from China). No joke. This is illegal as this person is not a US MD.

I put it out there also as a warning to check the credentials if you have any questions when getting medical attention as I've fallen into a black hole looking at how corners can be cut and profit margins enhanced via the use of non MD credentialed individuals and I had to stop as it was frightening me. My point is to be careful and be aware always. My other issue is that Board Certification in the US of MDs and DOs matters imo. Fellowships and experience also matter. There are other academic honours in medicine too and they matter greatly imo too. Be careful out there folks!

I simply resented also that someone or anyone throws around a degree in a way that I found to be improper and misleading.

The Polish doctor that I mentioned who was working as a RN (yes he did all that testing too) explained the rigours of the US testing system for foreign doctors. It was interesting talking to this person as they were working hard within the rules of the US to get their degree recognised and also seek board certification and also had to do extra coursework to improve english proficiency. I respected that dedication but also their respect for following the rules and respecting the US medical profession and its rules. As a consumer of medical professionals, I think all this matters.

Just tell the truth in the short answer to a way too long post but this entire situation simply bothered me.

MOO

Wow…… that is interesting! So the defendant MT, convicted this past Friday in CT in association with the death and disappearance of JF, and that dated the now deceased FD, has a degree in general psychology?

I shall stop there without saying anything else. And not because I am at a loss for words. MOO
Si

If she had a psychology degree, would she have 67 questions about BPD?
With an undergrad degree probably NOT but with the additional brainpower and degree (MS) of Mama Troconis I am sure that those highly motivated and well educated women could have come up with 1000s of questions to ask the psychologist so as to assure MT that she was NOT IN IMMINENT DANGER FROM JF SHOWING UP AND CAUSING HER BODILY HARM.

Honestly the idea of thinking JF would fire up the Range Rover, drive 60 miles and go right for MT at 4JX to assault someone she has never met given all the other other things she had going on at the time is simply laughable and preposterous (my fav word du jour to describe all claims made by MT and Jon Schoenhorn).

JF knew that MT was irrelevant and not worth a drive of 1 mile let alone 60+.

MOO

Last edited:
It was lucegirl in the previos thread #67, post 1286 who explained GPS monitoring . Its more pinpoint accurate like a cell phone to your actual location.

Im thinking like the Find my iphone feature, except it will be Find the felon. It would be hilarious if it sets off a blaring alarm.

Last edited:
I always taken aback when they say the family has means. Have never believed that since day one. IMO, that's why they were so psyched that the defendant took up with him. He appeared to be a man of means. The defendant would be set for life.
MOO.
It may have been a situation where both parties were looking at the other as an avenue into permanent wealth and both had chosen based upon appearances rather than true condition. Like with JFD, FD chose in MT a woman who has sisters, but no brother. Perhaps he hoped to be Carlos Troconis' new "you're just like a son to me" (as FD claimed JFD's father had told him).

Sorry if this has been asked & answered … how does this work in order to get Jennifer’s family, friends and supporters back to the courthouse to hear the verdict? They wouldn’t be notified if the jury was sending a question note to the judge, would they? So someone, presumably the judge, would know that a verdict has been reached and then does the court notify the public? How much time were they given to get back into court to hear the verdict? If Gloria was in NYC at home, would she have had time to get to court to hear the verdict?

And I was trying to hear any noise from the gallery when the verdicts were announced. I didn’t hear any kind of reaction of any kind, either from Jennifer’s supporters, or from the t’s.

And … what was the small black device that was on the table in front of MT? A cell phone? Thought hers looked more like an iPhone or android.
On the black device I think that was the translation hook up that she plugs the headset into. I don't think she was using it yesterday.

Memo to HORN: ADD no translator visible for Jury verdict and MT NOT wearing her headset for your upcoming APPEAL.

MOO

Last edited:
Great info. I think this was posted moons ago when we first saw the FD and MT ankle bracelets and then had to listen to Horn Horning about 'chafing' of MT ankle bracelet and how it was now 'punishment' as she was then, "presumed innocent". Who can forget the Horn motions with pictures of MT ankles and the 'artist' hiding imo behind the First Amendment who has done large scale exhibitions of nude MT with the ankle bracelet too.

Here is breakout from the article you kindly posted:

SUMMARY

Parole and probation officers can monitor offenders in the community using electronic monitoring. They use two types of monitoring: radio frequency (RF) and global positioning system (GPS) monitoring. Because probation and parole share a contract with a provider, they use similar electronic monitoring technology.

RF monitoring is primarily “curfew monitoring.” With RF, a participant wears an ankle bracelet and places a home monitoring unit in his or her home. The unit can be set to detect a bracelet within a range of 50 to 150 feet. When a bracelet comes in range of the unit, the unit sends a notice to the monitoring center. The monitoring center is staffed 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Depending on whether the offender is on probation, parole, or a prison release program, the court or a parole or probation officer sets a person's schedule. The person can come and go from his or her home according to the schedule.

GPS monitoring requires a participant to wear an ankle bracelet and allows probation officers to track the person's location. Similar to RF technology, when the participant comes within the range of his or her home, it notifies the monitoring center. Officers set inclusion and exclusion zones for a participant, which can be permanent or set to a schedule. For example, a participant allowed to work can have an inclusion zone that requires him or her to be at the workplace during working hours. Exclusion zones can be set to limit a person's contact with a particular address and the bracelet sends an alert if the person comes within range of that address. Among other things, the GPS technology also identifies a person's speed of travel and when a person stops at a location for a length of time.

The Judicial Branch states that because these technologies rely on cell service, GPS technology, and radio frequency, notices sent by the system can take five to 10 minutes or longer depending on the type of reporting established, type of technology, and technological issues such as the availability of cell towers or interruptions in service.

The only reason I wrote what I did about the MD credentialing issue that imo exists for Papi Troconis is that of all the professions the medical degree and path in the United States is very defined. Foreign medical professionals coming into the US to work have very specific guidelines. You cannot just show up in Miami and hang out a shingle that says MD and the office is open! Nope. Doesn't work that way. Just like you can't show up with many other professional degrees and set up shop! This all works in reverse for US MDs going to other countries etc. to work.

I was also angered by Media orgnaisations, both print and air, describing someone as something they are not here in the US. I felt this misleading, wrong and simply sloppy work. IDK the correct way to explain the situation but something as simple as, "I'm a medical doctor in my home country of Venezuela" might work as a start as its an honest statement of fact. But please don't imply you are a US MD when you are not is my simple point.

Putting MD after your name in the US represents years of work and dedication along with MANY tests and ongoing continuing education and is a well defined academic and professional path. By someone claiming this path without having followed that path I felt quite simply to be wrong and highly misleading. Feel free to disagree as this is simply my POV.

I felt strongly also that the differences amongst MD qualifications around the world is recognised. I actually saw someone put up a sign in NY advertising themselves as a MD (from China). No joke. This is illegal as this person is not a US MD.

I put it out there also as a warning to check the credentials if you have any questions when getting medical attention as I've fallen into a black hole looking at how corners can be cut and profit margins enhanced via the use of non MD credentialed individuals and I had to stop as it was frightening me. My point is to be careful and be aware always. My other issue is that Board Certification in the US of MDs and DOs matters imo. Fellowships and experience also matter. There are other academic honours in medicine too and they matter greatly imo too. Be careful out there folks!

I simply resented also that someone or anyone throws around a degree in a way that I found to be improper and misleading.

The Polish doctor that I mentioned who was working as a RN (yes he did all that testing too) explained the rigours of the US testing system for foreign doctors. It was interesting talking to this person as they were working hard within the rules of the US to get their degree recognised and also seek board certification and also had to do extra coursework to improve english proficiency. I respected that dedication but also their respect for following the rules and respecting the US medical profession and its rules. As a consumer of medical professionals, I think all this matters.

Just tell the truth in the short answer to a way too long post but this entire situation simply bothered me.

MOO
I so agree with this. Look at the number of foreigners who come here for medical school. They jump through all the hoops, learn the language etc. They either stay here or go back to their countries to practice.
I've also known a few docs who couldn't get into med school in the US and studied abroad. Once they returned and did whatever they had to do they went into practice here. And they were good, qualified docs.
When I read Dr.T's qualifications he advanced so quickly. Didn't seem reasonable to me.
MOO.
Just wanted to add that if I found a tad of sympathy/empathy for the T's it would have been for him. I think Mama ruled in that family. Just my take.
And JMO.

With an undergrad degree probably NOT but with the additional brainpower and degree (MS) of Mama Troconis I am sure that those highly motivated and well educated women could have come up with 1000s of questions to ask the psychologist so as to assure MT that she was NOT IN IMMINENT DANGER FROM JF SHOWING UP AND CAUSING HER BODILY HARM.

Honestly the idea of thinking JF would fire up the Range Rover, drive 60 miles and go right for MT at 4JX to assault someone she has never met given all the other other things she had going on at the time is simply laughable and preposterous (my fav word du jour to describe all claims made by MT and Jon Schoenhorn).

JF knew that MT was irrelevant and not worth a drive of 1 mile let alone 60+.

MOO
Maybe she was projecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members