GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, will MT have to offer a guilty/not guilty plea in this matter? And will the fact that she had this sealed report displayed in gigantic font play any factor in her sentencing? TIA
How about the fact that it was witnessed and she knows it was? Or is this going to be another episode of “you didn’t see it, because I didn’t do it”?

How about the fact that it was witnessed and she knows it was? Or is this going to be another episode of “you didn’t see it, because I didn’t do it”?
IKR!? But-she is allowed a defense, although I can't imagine what that would be at the moment.
I've still got the active seal up but nothing is going on yet.

live
feed is terrible

Not sure that denial will be possible as the live stream caught it and the States Atty and their LE team supposedly investigated it immediately. I am curious about any motion that the State files as I haven't been able to find anything. Has anyone seen any documentation on the matter other than the Arrest Warrant? Looks like this matter might have been punted to a very JR atty in the Office too which is concerning imo. MOO

So lemme guess. Her new attorneys are going to try to unseal the report, then claim it should never have been sealed, and therefore Mother Theresa Michelle Troconis is a decent human being.

Why on earth do they need more time??????

ugh

All i got was mention of discovery. Like seriously?? It was on full display, caught by court camera's and all, heck I even pointed it out as we were watching the trial although I couldn't tell what it was at the time.

Activity.Court continued to September 16th
This is now officially a FARCE!

How can something caught on video and witnessed by god knows how many people in Court and where depositions were ALREADY TAKEN by the States Atty at the time, take nearly 10 months to prosecute?

WHAT IS GOING ON STATE OF CT???

Its as if the 'gone fishin' sign is perpetually up in the States Atty Office in Stamford/Norwalk?

So disappointing to see this from the Judge who keeps kicking this can down the pike and what appears to be no forceful activity from the States Atty ever.

What additional discovery could possibly be necessary?

Its times like these that I wish this entire sorry case could be teleported to VENEZUELA or IRAN for prosecution as this situation is simply ridiculous imo.

MOO

So lemme guess. Her new attorneys are going to try to unseal the report, then claim it should never have been sealed, and therefore Mother Theresa Michelle Troconis is a decent human being.

Why on earth do they need more time??????

ugh
Because it’s CT, and they don’t give a “advertiser censored”, and because she is already in jail. I wonder if the judge wants to look at the recent attempts MT has made, to force this report on the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth