GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

Mysticeilis…… thank you for those wonderful words about some involved in this matter. So heart warming. And dovetail that with Michelle Manning and Sean McGuinness having won those words. Truely deserving.

And also for speaking of PG. What another endearing individual from what I saw of him during the trial.

One moment I hope to long remember……. was PG under direct on the stand….. maybe on his second day? And he was recounting the convicted defendant’s* having used words I believe about JF and referring to the dog. IIRC he was asked by the prosecutor (either Manning or McGuinness I forget which)….. to give the statement…. and he quietly and politely first asked the inquirer words to the effect: “can I use bad words”? And he was encouraged to restate what had been said.

That says so much…..

*And I shall work to no longer use the name or initials of this individual. It is not worthy of repeating here. A convicted and sentenced defendant. In a murder conspiracy of the mother of five young children. MOO

rbbm

A convicted felon.

Inmate #433612 suits her.

And also for speaking of PG. What another endearing individual from what I saw of him during the trial.
^^rsbm

I shall never forget that one of Jennifer's children included PG in his impact statement -- calling MT out for trying to frame this "kind man."

We know from his hours of interviews with LE that he no doubt risked his own life by secretly helping Jennifer and the children escape fD -- gradually moving their personal property to the rental in Farmington without fD's knowledge.

Here's the filing with the Appellate Court:

It's over 200 pages long with the appendix with all of JS's former motions included, it's well over 350 pages. Wonder if JS is still charging for all his copy and pasting. UGH!

One defense attorney who spoke on public media (NBC) after the trial mentioned that he would have focused on MT's traits as a great mother, etc. during the trial and would use those for the appeals. Here we go.
Tink. Thanks for providing this link. I looked through a large portion. It sure takes a lot of words to throw spaghetti!!

Copacetic is such a wonderful word and imo so absolutely appropriate to use here so thanks for bringing it to this discussion and tagging it to the Troconis clan. There is absolute ZERO imo that is copacetic about this collection of people that simply have been engaged in misinformation and disinformation about MT and the entire prosecution of her case. Nothing. What has been so sad (and wrong imo) is that the public narrative in this MT has been really a single voice from the Troconis clan supported by MSM media as there was no narrative provided by the State of CT and the Farber Family and Friends chose to not directly engage with the Troconis mis and dis information and simply 'gray rocked' the Troconis family and friends. I get the 'gray rock' approach but the thing is that because the media isn't investigating and fact checking that outright misstatements (aka WHOPPER SIZED LIES) can be perpetuated by the Troconis clan with no repercussions. Its wrong but its sadly been the reality of this case discussion in the public media. I've not seen one member of the MSM press ask a follow up question or fact check a statement and respond to make a correction in all the years of this sad case. Didn't see it on Dateline, Didn't See it from CBS, NBC, Channel 12 or FOX. Quite sad. Print media simply seemed to reprint/repost the Schoenhorn and Troconis talking points and never asked questions or did any digging either. Again, quite sad.

MT citizenship ties to Venezuela are imo more than a bit murky as all we really know is that she let her Venezuelan passport lapse (given the situation there its unlikely she can renew it but given the Mama Troconis family members that are in the present adminitration in Venezuela my guess is that a passport could be 'materialised' for MT if enough cash passed hands.

But, I'm curious to know whether MT used her US passport or Venezuelan Passport to go and stay in Argentina for 6 years or so? We never knew the answer to any of this because there are sadly no investigative journalists following this case and the State of CT Prosecutors apparently didn't pursue the issue of MT legal ties to Argentina. When exactly did the MT Venezuelan Passport lapse and HAS IT BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE JUDGE AS HE DEMANDED now months ago??????

MT lived in Argentina for I believe 6 years and this is not easy to do imo given their rules for residency and citizenship (imo its probably harder for a US Citizen vs a Venezuelan Citizen). According to the BA Times, it appears Venezuelans are now the 3rd largest immigrant community in Argentina. Residency permits have been allowed for up to 2 years for those initially coming from Venezuela. But, how did MT enter and STAY IN ARGENTINA FOR SO LONG? Did she obtain citizenship and an Argentinian passport and that is why it was so easy for her to allow her Venezuelan passport to lapse?

Source: https://www.migrationpolicy.org/sit...i-venezuelans-legal-status-2023_eng_final.pdf

The exodus from Venezuela has been going on for a good long time as that country imploded with large numbers of citizens beginning to flee going back to the 2016 period. My guess is that this is around when the Troconis crew departed their 'beloved homeland' and moved full time to Miami to reside in a Country that they seem to publicly deride and hate based on their never ending commentary about their treatment while in the US and particularly its treatment of MT. All this 'mistreatment' happens as the family amasses assets, is presumably working although in the case of Papi Troconis this is quite unclear imo and Mama Troconis uses her "Masters Degree in Psychology" to perpetrate a Medicaid fraud in FL that was of a size that caught the eye of the US Federal Authorities and MT sisters seem to have various grifts going on and MT by all accounts never worked but instead was a 'professional' mistress to FD and previously a 'house wife' to the husband she cheated on in Miami with FD and who she quickly divorced in order to move to CT. Interesting to move to the US for safety and security AND YET thrash it and its govt on rinse and repeat FOR YEARS. Mama Troconis said in her commentary at the trial that she 'continues to work in her field' in Miami? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WHEN SHE LOST HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE AS PART OF THE DIVERSION AGREEMENT WITH THE US Federal Prosecutor? Where is the Press on this? Then we have Papi Troconis on Linkedin touting his CSA credential and apparently working in Miami. As soon as this was called out then the entry was removed from Linkedin and the private equity firm that owns the clinic where he apparently was working (is working? IDK) refused to answer any questions about him or his ties to their company. Again, no Press ever tracked all this back to provide explanation for what all might be going on. Schoenhorn continued the Troconis Family mis/dis information by saying what he did to describe both of MT parents but NOTHING he said was true (Mama Troconis is NOT A Clinical Psychologist and Papi Troconis is NOT a US credentialed MD and has never been licensed to PRACTICE in the US and has NEVER been Board Certified). Again, the Press never checked who MT was and certainly never checked who her parents and family were.

The above cited study states that: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela". I do wonder if this is what MT might have done and then sought some permanent legal status in Argentina. I find it mind blowing that the CT Prosecutors did zero to investigate this situation in order to confirm the MT 'flight risk' status. Getting a convicted felon that has fled from the US to Argentina is not only complex but has proven difficult in other cases. For reference here is info on the Extradition Treaty in place between US and Argentina. Does the State of CT even know the legal status of MT in Argentina?

To the Troconis crew, my offer of a wonderful and adventure filled and 'smoke filled' one way flight to Caracas remains open but you will have to stay there and never set foot in the US again! I've made progress on finding the perfect plane for MT to return to her 'homeland' upon release so just respond here and she can be picked up in luxury from York and taken to HPN and the DR and then Caracas. Sorry to be so unwelcoming but imo the US doesn't need ungrateful and disrespectful immigrants like the Troconis crew as they appear ungrateful for the blessings and safety given to them by the US Govt along with their freedom to shop endlessly at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and simply listening to them denigrate the US and its judicial system simply grinds my last nerve to shreds!

I do wonder if MT has a residency permit or even citizenship in Argentina? The above article states: "Both the Argentinian and Uruguayan governments also provided special measures to help Venezuelans obtain residency permits and access the labor market and education system. For instance, in Argentina, the National Migration Directorate issued special regulations that facilitated the use of expired documents (as Venezuelans may find it difficult to acquire new ones) and encouraged the recognition of professional educational credentials earned in Venezuela".

The other point of clarification is that MTs "HOME IN CT" following her removal (and make no mistake that she was removed by CT CSP) from 4JX where she was a non rent paying resident WAS THE RESIDENCE INN in Avon, CT.

Here is the Daily Mail article of MT and her daughter and MT going in/out of the local hotel.

MT left 4JX with no car (she didn't own one as she was permitted to use the White Jeep owned by FORE) and her meager possessions in BLACK HEFTY BAGS. Yes, MT was 42-45 years old when she was told to leave 4JX, didn't own a car and was tossed out of the house OWNED BY FD AND JFD and had to remove her possessions and those of her daughter (then aged 12-13 iirc, in Hefty garbage bags. IMO this REALITY was a FAR CRY from the testaments heard by the CHURCH PEOPLE at the Sentencing Hearing. MT never worked while in CT and her grifting arrangement with FD and FORE was never adequately explored by the CIvil Trial because the 'incompetent attorney per the Troconis Crew' managed to get her excused from testifying following his advice for her to take the 5th on all deposition questions.

I'm not sure what else can be done on these ongoing Troconis and Schoenhorn LIES other than to fact check them and respond on here accordingly. Frankly its all made so much worse by the likes of NBC and CBS reprinting the Troconis Statements with no context and no fact checking. But, I've given up fact checking MSM as its simply a bottomless pit of mis/disinformation on this tragic case as for whatever reason they seem to have collectively chosen to treat MT in such a way that imo doesn't adequately reflect the reality of her situation which is as follows based on the FINDINGS OF A JURY OF HER PEERS IN A CT COURT OF LAW AND WHERE A CT JUDGE SENTENCED HER TO 14.5 years and 5 years probation:

View attachment 510358

MOO
Does “Mami” have a LinkedIn account? If so, what does she call herself-a psychologist (which she is not), or a “therapist” (a much lower standard, but she is not supposed to be working in even this field anymore).

Does anyone here know what happens if one of the MT supporters or relatives discloses the contents of the sealed psych report after MT’s contempt hearing? Can they actually hold whoever does so in contempt also, and lock them up? I am thinking that they cannot. Maybe they can hold MT, who likely dispersed it, in contempt for a second time?

Murky is an understatement that appears to refer to the entire clan’s ties to Venezuela and why they left. There was such chaos in that country in that time frame. Didn’t we find ties of one of the parents to old oil money? They did seem to have earlier ties with the US though. Maybe they like the stability of the US, but the Venezuelan way of law and order runs deep in their veins. They were part of the upper class and still seem to want to maintain the entitlements that come with it.

Many of expressed surprise that she did not flee in the years she was waiting for trail. She was either loyal to who provided bail funds or convinced that she would wiggle out of this - maybe both. That being said, I am sure she would flee now, but fortunately she isn’t going to get the opportunity for at least a decade!

I can’t pinpoint a time frame of how long MT was in Argentina. The daughter was born in 2006. I am not sure if being a parent of an Argentinian national grants an indefinite VISA type of status.

And speaking of gray rocks - there were five people who definitely did not engage in tossing gray rocks - the five Farber children during their statements at MT’s sentencing. The didn’t mince any words in expressing the real MT.
My recollection was the MT daughter was born in Miami. MT DID NOT apparently seek support from Begue or advise him about the birth UNTIL HER THEN HUSBAND had her seek support from Begue. Pregnancy 'supposedly' was the result of a one night 'hook up' that was outlined in the request for support documentation.

These details were gathered from the litigation and support agreement that was found in Miami and discussed many many threads ago. The MT daughter was neither conceived nor born in Argentina but given the MT convenient grasp of truth, I'm not sure what to believe. But, I can imagine the then new husband didn't want to pay support for child that wasn't his and so demanded that MT 'fix the situation' and identify the father legally and seek legal support arrangement for the child.

Entire situation with MT Miami marriage, declaration of daughters father and the simultaneous affair with FD followed by her quickie divorce is AT best murky. But, the documentation on the divorce and child support arrangement was posted on here many threads ago and was obtained from the FL State records.

MOO

Does anyone here know what happens if one of the MT supporters or relatives discloses the contents of the sealed psych report after MT’s contempt hearing? Can they actually hold whoever does so in contempt also, and lock them up? I am thinking that they cannot. Maybe they can hold MT, who likely dispersed it, in contempt for a second time?
Yes, if the discredited report ever becomes public it can be reported.

But, we haven't seen the State of CT or any of its Judges or Prosecutors imo do anything to protect the report and maintain its safekeeping so I'm not sure what would happen if it were leaked and reported?

We don't even know if the existing copies of the report that were held by Pattis, Bowman, Schoenhorn and his sidekick were ever returned to the report.

We also don't know if the MT copy/ies of the report or any copy/ies held by her family have been gathered up by State Attorney or CSP? Perhaps the upcoming Contempt Hearing will disclose more info? I'm not holding my breath as taking care of Victims in CT seems to be low on their list of priorities and the Office of the Victims Advocate seems to have done zero imo regarding taking care of JFD. Entire situation of victims rights in CT simply seems to be a shambles operation with AG Tong per usual doing nothing as I believe the Advocates report into his office.

MOO

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marisela-arreaza-a4483423/ - indicates LHMC = Licensed Mental Health Counselor; working for D&D Psych Inc since 2006
Oh no....

She lost her Mental Health Counselor license as part of the diversion agreement with the US Federal Govt. This was clearly explained in the agreement. So, she cannot be practicing in FL or anywhere else if I understood the document properly.

Prior threads had discussed this issue and searched in FL to confirm that she was not presently licensed.

MOO

So she is really not a “Psychologist”; she is a “counselor”. Didn’t she call herself a “Psychologist” in court on May 31st?
She is technically neither....

She simply has a Masters degree and so even in a lax regulation state like FL she doesn't qualify to be a psychologist. Yes, I believe you are correct that she called herself a 'psychologist' in Court and this is incorrect as is the prior Schoenhorn statement that she is a 'Clinical Psychologist' for which she is ABSOLUTELY unqualified.

Simply exhausted tracking these ongoing lies and misstatements.

PS. Papi Troconis is NOT A MD. He is now changing his online descriptions to say "US Trained medical professional but imo this actually is only partly true as he only did some residency training in US (where MT was born) but did not graduate from a US university (graduated in Venezuela), did not take US boards and took no other US certification exams other than the CSA (Certified Surgical Assistant) which he had most recently on his linked in and which he removed along with the name of the private equity firm clinic where he was supposedly working in Miami. He cannot use the designation MD but I believe can technically use the term "Doctor" as he has a degree in Medicine from university in Venezuela.

This family needs a platoon of fact checkers following them around imo and ditto for Schoenhorn.

MOO

Was stunned (not really as I was more disgusted to be honest) that social media continues to be active with many people (Petu and friends it seems) claiming that MT is 'innocent' and that the evidence that convicted her cannot be relied upon as it is 'circumstantial'.

Deep breath.

I am not sure if MT, Troconis Crew and assorted 'friends' either don't understand the US rules of evidence or are choosing to disregard it all because it doesn't fit their narrative?

These people continue to claim that the MT innocence can be supported but they can't seem to explain why such evidence wasn't presented by MT at her trial and why she chose to not testify under oath and instead chose to 'beg' at Sentencing with no fear of cross examination? Crickets.

Not sure what this current round of social media banter is hoping to accomplish but I have to admit to being even more disgusted than usual that not one member of the MSM is calling out the lies on the claims of these MT supporters and speaking to the integrity of the trial process for MT. Even given the limits imposed on transparency with COVID, the treatment of MT imo was largely visible to the public and her personal treatment of being able to leave the jurisdiction and lose her ankle bracelet etc. imo defined white privilege in a way that based on the facts of this case I find inappropriate and frankly offensive to the concept of justice.

Ran across this image in the MT File and I wonder who here thinks this is how a so called 'innocent person' carries themselves in public?

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 4.01.13 PM.png

Was stunned (not really as I was more disgusted to be honest) that social media continues to be active with many people (Petu and friends it seems) claiming that MT is 'innocent' and that the evidence that convicted her cannot be relied upon as it is 'circumstantial'.

Deep breath.

I am not sure if MT, Troconis Crew and assorted 'friends' either don't understand the US rules of evidence or are choosing to disregard it all because it doesn't fit their narrative?

These people continue to claim that the MT innocence can be supported but they can't seem to explain why such evidence wasn't presented by MT at her trial and why she chose to not testify under oath and instead chose to 'beg' at Sentencing with no fear of cross examination? Crickets.

Not sure what this current round of social media banter is hoping to accomplish but I have to admit to being even more disgusted than usual that not one member of the MSM is calling out the lies on the claims of these MT supporters and speaking to the integrity of the trial process for MT. Even given the limits imposed on transparency with COVID, the treatment of MT imo was largely visible to the public and her personal treatment of being able to leave the jurisdiction and lose her ankle bracelet etc. imo defined white privilege in a way that based on the facts of this case I find inappropriate and frankly offensive to the concept of justice.

Ran across this image in the MT File and I wonder who here thinks this is how a so called 'innocent person' carries themselves in public?

View attachment 511063
Hmmm, where are her sneaker laces?

Her family needs to sincerely look at the cold hard facts and not what they were fed by their lying daughter. It’s hard to comprehend as parents and family but the facts are the facts. They need to ask the hard questions.

She may have been a great sister or daughter or mother as they all claim but look at all of the killers, mass murderers out there… their families must feel the same way. Just because they desperately want them to be innocent does not mean they are innocent. Moooo

Last edited:
Notice how in court she always had a sweater/pullover over her prison garb?

Cold, doubtful…I bet she was hiding the fact that she is a convict. Just like the pic hiding her head.

You do the crime, you pay the time….,

Fired up tonight reading all of the total blank from JS, her family and friends.

Her new little church family is very suspicious given she needed a new identity. Funny how they have all only known her since after the murder. Moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamingman73
Back