GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will someone kindly explain to Michi, AGAIN, and in whatever language required, that she was charged and convicted as a CO-CONSPIRATOR. She did not need to STAB JENNIFER even one of the times to be complicit in (guilty of) her murder.

Frankly, IMO, she's complicit in the deaths of BOTH JFd and FD, conspiratorily in the first and via obstruction in the second.

Had she been honest with the court, she'd likely have been given one helluva sweetheart deal and FD would have remained in jail until trial, quite possibly thwarting suicide.

She came into the lives of the Dulos children, and now they are orphans.

I wouldn't disgrace a parakeet by lining its cage with her stanky letter. Bird deserves better.

I wish the judge could respond to her venom by adjusting her sentence to run consecutively and entirely.

JMO

Will someone kindly explain to Michi, AGAIN, and in whatever language required, that she was charged and convicted as a CO-CONSPIRATOR. She did not need to STAB JENNIFER even one of the times to be complicit in (guilty of) her murder.

Frankly, IMO, she's complicit in the deaths of BOTH JFd and FD, conspiratorily in the first and via obstruction in the second.

Had she been honest with the court, she'd likely have been given one helluva sweetheart deal and FD would have remained in jail until trial, quite possibly thwarting suicide.

I wouldn't disgrace a parakeet by lining its cage with her stanky letter. Bird deserves better.

I wish the judge could respond to her venom by adjusting her sentence to run consecutively and entirely.

JMO
I very much agree that she could have saved Fotis' life by sealing his legal fate sooner.

MOO

“I was wrongfully convicted & sentenced to 14.5 years in prison for a crime I didn’t commit,” she wrote in the June letter. “As I prepare to appeal the verdict, I am exploring every possible avenue to advocate for my innocence & ensure justice is served.”

In the letter, Troconis described how her trial was livestreamed and has been an “extremely high profile case” in the state and nationwide.

“It highlights the urgent need for justice,” she wrote. “My case addresses the violation of the 6th, 5th, 14th amendments of the U.S. Constitution among other serious issues.”

Oh, cry me a river, Michi!

JMO
I feel the same way re: her responsibility for both of their deaths.

“I was wrongfully convicted & sentenced to 14.5 years in prison for a crime I didn’t commit,” she wrote in the June letter. “As I prepare to appeal the verdict, I am exploring every possible avenue to advocate for my innocence & ensure justice is served.”

In the letter, Troconis described how her trial was livestreamed and has been an “extremely high profile case” in the state and nationwide.

“It highlights the urgent need for justice,” she wrote. “My case addresses the violation of the 6th, 5th, 14th amendments of the U.S. Constitution among other serious issues.”

Did she get help writing this in English?

Oh, cry me a river, Michi!
Seriously!!! She’s a wing nut!!

I’ve mostly kept my mouth shut since her sentencing day…I cried through the VICTIM impact statements from JFds loved ones and was completely triggered by the horrendously long “tales of woe” from Michi’s clan. They all should just STFU!!

Years ago battling to keep custody of my oldest granddaughter I came to know that this world has batshit crazy families in it…now I know there’s even more of them.

What keeps me feeling a bit better is Michi is not having the time of her life in York.

Seriously!!! She’s a wing nut!!

I’ve mostly kept my mouth shut since her sentencing day…I cried through the VICTIM impact statements from JFds loved ones and was completely triggered by the horrendously long “tales of woe” from Michi’s clan. They all should just STFU!!

Years ago battling to keep custody of my oldest granddaughter I came to know that this world has batshit crazy families in it…now I know there’s even more of them.

What keeps me feeling a bit better is Michi is not having the time of her life in York.
Sadly, no humility even with a conviction. And sadly, she clearly is unaware that nobody truly cares about her “wrongful conviction woes. Move along, MT. The next 14 years might be best served learning about making responsible choices (earning a living, surrounding yourself with folks with integrity, etc) so you don’t end up back in prison when released at 64 years old.

Sadly, no humility even with a conviction. And sadly, she clearly is unaware that nobody truly cares about her “wrongful conviction woes. Move along, MT. The next 14 years might be best served learning about making responsible choices (earning a living, surrounding yourself with folks with integrity, etc) so you don’t end up back in prison when released at 64 years old.
Sadly that will never happen....a person would need a conscience in order to reflect and grow as a human being and develop integrity.

She has not got the genes for it...

JMO
Judge Randolph said during the sentencing that MT's future depended on her and her actions. I certainly hope that he reads this before the contempt of court hearing and can give some input to the judge that will be hearing it.

And, IMO most importantly, I hope that Judge Heller and/or the Family Court and the Criminal Courts can come to so decision about cross jurisdiction relative to the Dulos Family report and, for the matter, any family report being made public in a criminal trial.

Didn't MT's family say she "didn't want to become a parent to 5-children," but ????? What in the heck does she think is in that report that would exonerate her in anyway? She was not technically a member of the family nor was she allowed to be in the presence of the children for months prior to the report. Anything gleaned from the report was not current or of substance to the family issues at the time of JFD's disappearance. MT WAS inconvenienced by the money FD was spending. She introduced FD to attorney Rose who was not a family law attorney. The entire thing stinks and she lies. She had a copy of that report from the time FD did, IMO. One only needs to look at her police interviews, her family's social media postings, and the laptop she had in court with her.

If she releases any of that information to the media in a jailhouse interview, her sentence should be deemed to be null and void and resentenced to the full term of consecutive time.

No sympathy whatsoever....and am pleased the Hearst Corporation released the letter so when the Daily Mail or some other source starts releasing portions of the family report the courts can take action.

Back to Venezuela....for justice based on rumor, connections, money, and pretty woman sympathy....Her citizen daughter is now an adult. This is so much more time than any of the Dulos children were granted with their mother. Beyond disgusted! (Yes, I smell JS all over this letter, too)

Judge Randolph said during the sentencing that MT's future depended on her and her actions. I certainly hope that he reads this before the contempt of court hearing and can give some input to the judge that will be hearing it.

And, IMO most importantly, I hope that Judge Heller and/or the Family Court and the Criminal Courts can come to so decision about cross jurisdiction relative to the Dulos Family report and, for the matter, any family report being made public in a criminal trial.

Didn't MT's family say she "didn't want to become a parent to 5-children," but ????? What in the heck does she think is in that report that would exonerate her in anyway? She was not technically a member of the family nor was she allowed to be in the presence of the children for months prior to the report. Anything gleaned from the report was not current or of substance to the family issues at the time of JFD's disappearance. MT WAS inconvenienced by the money FD was spending. She introduced FD to attorney Rose who was not a family law attorney. The entire thing stinks and she lies. She had a copy of that report from the time FD did, IMO. One only needs to look at her police interviews, her family's social media postings, and the laptop she had in court with her.

If she releases any of that information to the media in a jailhouse interview, her sentence should be deemed to be null and void and resentenced to the full term of consecutive time.

No sympathy whatsoever....and am pleased the Hearst Corporation released the letter so when the Daily Mail or some other source starts releasing portions of the family report the courts can take action.

Back to Venezuela....for justice based on rumor, connections, money, and pretty woman sympathy....Her citizen daughter is now an adult. This is so much more time than any of the Dulos children were granted with their mother. Beyond disgusted! (Yes, I smell JS all over this letter, too)
IIRC, shortly after FD's death, a journalist asked NP if he'd want to represent MT, and NP intimated he'd be open to it, if he were to be approached. But remember that Atty Hug, administrator of FD's probate estate, settled the controversy between NP and the Farber estate (per Atty Weinstein) by allowing NP to keep a big part of his hefty retainer fee from FD in exchange for agreeing to never speak or write about the Dulos case? So how would NP ever be able to represent MT, say, for the appeal, even as a "Special Public Defender", or "Assigned Counsel", through the state?

IIRC, shortly after FD's death, a journalist asked NP if he'd want to represent MT, and NP intimated he'd be open to it, if he were to be approached. But remember that Atty Hug, administrator of FD's probate estate, settled the controversy between NP and the Farber estate (per Atty Weinstein) by allowing NP to keep a big part of his hefty retainer fee from FD in exchange for agreeing to never speak or write about the Dulos case? So how would NP ever be able to represent MT, say, for the appeal, even as a "Special Public Defender", or "Assigned Counsel", through the state?
It is CT, after all-I’m sure there is a “work around”.

Michelle Troconis is a socialite that went evil like Rebecca Grossman. I notice a lot of similarities between Michelle Troconis and Rebecca Grossman. They see themselves as charitable and humanitarian. Some charitable and humanitarians turned out evil like Jerry Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, and King Leopold II. They have highly distorted image of themselves and see themselves as the most important people. Troconis and Grossman are extreme narcissists at heart. They are willing to falsely accuse other people to benefit themselves. They always like to play victim. It is all about "me" to them as they have severely overinflated egos. Interestingly, both have connections to the media, so they can use PR to their advantage. In reality, PR does more harm than helps them.

On that ground, Michelle Troconis is no different from the likes of Rebecca Grossman, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Bryan Kohberger, Eric Harris, Elliot Rodger, Harvey Weinstein, Jimmy Savile, Jerry Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, Jim Jones, Osama bin Laden, Pol Pot, King Leopold II, Adolf Hitler, Hideki Tojo, Mao Zedong, and Joseph Stalin. They are all very dangerous and destructive people.

Did the convicted defendant also include a copy of her ‘alibi script’ with that missive? Would be a nice refresher to compare the handwriting for analysis. It could simply be attached as an appendix or supporting document perhaps. / sarc MOO

I notice Michelle Troconis's handwriting angles to the right, which is an extrovert. It suggests she is very sociable. Some of the letters look like numbers to me. There is also some muddying in her handwriting, which suggests she is secretive in nature.

Jodi Arias Handwriting
jodi.jpg

Lori Drew Handwriting
1120072megan13.gif

Eric Harris Handwriting
554s2gqsaly71.png

Looking at Michelle Troconis's handwriting, it looks similar to Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, and Eric Harris's handwritng.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK
Back