GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sigh. I cannot forget the forgetful defense expert whose name I forget who attempted to go to great lengths to educate the courtroom on the limitations on comprehension with English as a second language, the one who iirc spoke with the defendant/felon for all of about five minutes before pontificating.

But alas, you know what I see when I read the felon's letter? A COLLEGIATE level of English. Punctuation, grammar, spelling, both concrete and abstract comprehension, literal and figurative language.

But frankly, I don't care WHAT LANGUAGE she speaks in, dreams in, remembers in, she had PERFECT recall of the events she memorized and a curious amnesia for every single action/event that day that corresponded to the disposal of evidence. Inn't that somethin'? No memory of dodging PG, no memory of wearing and tossing ponchos, no memory of holding any trashbags, no memory of her courier service all afternoon, no memory of afternoon fires, no memory of Albany Avenue, no memory of FedEx mailers, mailed to the sewer. If she was oblivious, why be withholding?

I don't care how long and hard she was willing to help LE look for JFd in a place where MT knew JFd was not. Let me help her with her English there. The word isn't 'helping', it's 'hindering'. Hindering with an investigation.

Funny how MT knew to run interference so PG couldn't take his truck (no key), funny how FD also ran interference, taking PG on that otherwise pointless wall behind 80 MS so that MT could (IMO) unload the Tacoma into the Cherokee before PG could see it. She almost succeeded too. Just needed one more minute to grab the bucket --

Wrongly convicted? Rightly convicted, too lightly sentenced.

Where is Jennifer, MT?

Article in El Pais

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquiring_Mind78