GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did not only see her do it, her family (Mami) made the allegation that the woman who ratted on her daughter, was Jennifer’s lesbian lover. Now, I don’t care who is gay and who is not, but apparently Mami does. And threw that out there as an insult to both Jennifer, and her friend. As if that somehow is worse than what her daughter did. These people, the Troconises, are sick, twisted, and malevolent. Thank god they had only limited access to the Dulos children, who will almost certainly grow up cynical because of their exposure to these creatures.
Wait, What? How did I miss this???

See near end of above link-- MT's sister Claudia says they'll continue with "legal counsel assigned to them". So, did MT get an "assigned counsel" from Public Defender's Office? Was that the guy with the big hair and the checked shirt?
I agree with others who said checked shirt gentleman appears to be the translator. Her lawyer is Robert Frost.

Michelle Troconis was back in a courtroom in Stamford Wednesday answering to a contempt charge that dates back to an incident during her trial on murder conspiracy and other charges. Her attorney, Robert Frost, entered a preliminary not guilty plea on his client's behalf

I could see the value of this report had, what I believe, the original plan played out. They planned and succeeded in driving Jennifer crazy and maybe this report suggests that she was suicidal. He was going to leave her dead body, claiming suicide at the park and this report was pivotal in supporting this theory, therefore, no criminal charges and Scott Free to collect the children and trust funds. Thankfully, Jennifer put up a bloody fight in her garage and Plan B was (spontaneously & unsucessfully) launched.
I’m not really sure what the value of this report is now? Maybe just billable hours for the new legal team?
This, this, this, right here!!! MT is still clinging to the original plan, that made that Psych report vital to all of it! She was always supposed to die, but it was supposed to look like a suicide-too bad Jennifer fought back!

I could see the value of this report had, what I believe, the original plan played out. They planned and succeeded in driving Jennifer crazy and maybe this report suggests that she was suicidal. He was going to leave her dead body, claiming suicide at the park and this report was pivotal in supporting this theory, therefore, no criminal charges and Scott Free to collect the children and trust funds. Thankfully, Jennifer put up a bloody fight in her garage and Plan B was (spontaneously & unsucessfully) launched.
I’m not really sure what the value of this report is now? Maybe just billable hours for the new legal team?
How was she supposed to die in this scheme? I wonder what his plan was for that? I imagine it would not have involved blood…any thoughts?

Appeal possible plan.

IF the jury had gotten to read The Report, and details cross examined, then they would have reasonable doubt about the garage death. Possible jury think she ran away or planned a very bloody gone girl (where she had been saving & storing her own blood! And JF cut the bra and top and got PG to put in garage cans in “creepy” neighborhood. Because he knew FD regularly dumped trash before house viewings. They were framed by criminal genius & “not healthy” JF. Absurd I know but isn’t she ??)

My fav memory of the trial is at the end of police interview where MT is on her knees, begging, clawing at Atty Bowman’s sleeve. So effing guilty, in the accessory to murder so deep, that she is desperate enough to do a crazy crawling begging to a lawyer. I would be certain it’s the only time a Bowman client has been that desperate. He probably got that suit jacket dry cleaned after to get her corrosive stink off of it IMO.
MT has been on her knees a great many times, trying to get one man or another to help her out of a fix she’s gotten herself into. But you’re right-it’s probably the first time Bowman has been approached in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots