GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Preface this with IANAL. (Although for full disclosure my mother always thought I should have been one. I don’t know the answer on that but it is too late now.)

The thing still puzzling me about this convicted felon and that sealed report is this. IIUC that report was a matter between FD his still missing but deceased wife JF and their families, children, and the experts or courts with jurisdiction or authority over it and it’s contents. It is IMO of no significance or relevance to the convicted defendant or any arguments made by her or on her behalf. The only relevance IMO is that she has been charged with contempt for actions she demonstrated with that report in court.

I fail to see what relevance it has to this felon or any intended appeal of the conviction. IMO she likely should not legally even have had a copy of it! And to try and argue its merit or relevance in court or otherwise publicly seems illogical and impractical and even possibly illegal IMO.

The defendant has been found to be a convicted felon by CT and the jury and court that heard the evidence presented against her. And that was for her actions in the conspiracy / murder of JF and evidence in that case. That case included many obscure arguments or references that defense counsel made to it on several occasions during the trial. And included their IMO illicit attempts to enter the sealed report or redacted excerpts of it on the record. IIRC possible introduction as an evidence exhibit was prevented by state’s attorneys Michelle Manning and Sean McGuinness and their actions in court and on the record.

It is also amazing and unfortunate if the state and courts of CT don’t take appropriate action against this convicted felon for their contempt with the sealed report in their own courtroom. IMO the courts ought to treat this document and its contents and improper display or use of it as importantly as this convicted felon wants everyone else to believe of its significance.

Again IANAL. And welcome any critique or clarification on it. Including from any legal scholars able to offer input to us. MOO

I’m wondering which of the following 4 excuses will she claim as her defense in this criminal case?

Common Defenses for Contempt of Court Charges
  • Unintentional violation of the court order.
  • No ability to comply with the court order.
  • Lack of knowledge of the court order.
  • False accusation of disobeying the court.
You’re forgetting: “I need an interpreter - English is not my first language! I didn’t know what was on my computer screen”. (JMO)!
What a looser she is! What a liar she is! What a piece of — she is! Her whole family - and daughter - need to hightail it back to Venezuela - let the baby daddy settle this once and for all! Or, if that doesn’t work: go to Greece and let fotis’ family deal with the fallout.

They are all dregs of society (JMO).

I believe someone on this thread astutely recognized that both MT and FD have/had some level of narcissism which is not just a person who posts selfies on the steps of a courtroom where one is being tried for assisting a murder (but that’s one trait). It’s a diagnosable personality disorder that causes people to have a delusional sense of self-worth, lack of empathy, chronic sense of entitlement, chronic need to seek out admiration and validation from other people and they usually have a hard time regulating feelings (gotta peddle faster). They are charismatic, smart charming and gripping. You eventually realize they lack empathy, compassion, are very poor listeners, are deceitful and easily tell untruths. I’m not a psychologist, but have a spent a little time with a few friends who have been in therapy for this challenge. Their relationships always run on “hope” meaning one day he/she will love me more (or have fewer liaisons etc.) if I do this or that. I’m guessing, in MT’s case, she really didn’t have much to offer FT (no real assets or beauty, was aging etc…), so she did the one thing she knew she could do to please him and potentially keep him in her life, assist in resolving his family issue (assisted a murder). But, as we learned, nothing is ever going to be enough (moved onto Anna Curry).
I think it’s futile to ever think MT (or her entire family) is capable of compassion and empathy for beautiful Jennifer and her amazing five children. It might be impossible. I wonder if she’s had an extensive psychological evaluation and if so, is she okay if it’s on a document that can be shared with a courtroom of folks and televised?

I believe someone on this thread astutely recognized that both MT and FD have/had some level of narcissism which is not just a person who posts selfies on the steps of a courtroom where one is being tried for assisting a murder (but that’s one trait). It’s a diagnosable personality disorder that causes people to have a delusional sense of self-worth, lack of empathy, chronic sense of entitlement, chronic need to seek out admiration and validation from other people and they usually have a hard time regulating feelings (gotta peddle faster). They are charismatic, smart charming and gripping. You eventually realize they lack empathy, compassion, are very poor listeners, are deceitful and easily tell untruths. I’m not a psychologist, but have a spent a little time with a few friends who have been in therapy for this challenge. Their relationships always run on “hope” meaning one day he/she will love me more (or have fewer liaisons etc.) if I do this or that. I’m guessing, in MT’s case, she really didn’t have much to offer FT (no real assets or beauty, was aging etc…), so she did the one thing she knew she could do to please him and potentially keep him in her life, assist in resolving his family issue (assisted a murder). But, as we learned, nothing is ever going to be enough (moved onto Anna Curry).
I think it’s futile to ever think MT (or her entire family) is capable of compassion and empathy for beautiful Jennifer and her amazing five children. It might be impossible. I wonder if she’s had an extensive psychological evaluation and if so, is she okay if it’s on a document that can be shared with a courtroom of folks and televised?
I enjoyed reading this, and think you hit the bullseye with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back