GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn’t they also scam PG (dirtbike)? Its endless. I wish the IRS would look into Fore Groups financials, but to what gain? The documentation is most likely missing or impossible to audit. Did anyone ever find out where the missing contents went in the safety deposit box? Jennifer’s engagement ring, fancy watches etc.. remember Hug said it was empty?

I didn't follow the financials but I have long wondered about that supposed $120K. Did MT ever collect it? Or was FD scamming HF out of even more money? Did HF believe it was a legitimate, necessary operational budget item? FD, skimming.... MT and FD, scheming? Imagine that.

JMO
Sadly the issue of MT being paid by FORE wasn't fully resolved in the Civil Trial but it was discussed extensively. Because Bowman got MT excused from the Civil Trial, her tax returns weren't part of the proceedings and she answered all deposition questions via taking the 5th. The Civil Trial imo did make quite clear that the FD and FORE tax returns had less value than well used toilet paper. The other thing that the Civil Trial did make quite clear imo was that MT knew EVERYTHING that was going on with FORE and FD even to the point of knowing the FD land and property option deals.

FORE was a grift imo and while he was alive HF kept FD on a short leash and under direct supervision, but all that changed after the death of HF. JF and GF weren't able to exert the same control over FD that HF was and FD took full advantage of this fact. Also, HF maintained discipline with the FORE operation and FD in the past typically bought a property, developed it and sold it. Once the HF oversight was diminished or gone, FD went to town and bought more properties, leveraged them to the max via imo imprudent/stupid local banks and then got jammed from a cash flow perspective when the properties weren't selling - this process of building up FORE using bank funding was part of the FD grift and I think the other part of the grift was a tax con and cutting corners wherever possible (Who can forget the PG statement about not wanting FD involved in building his house! PG knew the FD games and I'm sure that FD sucked alot of money out of FORE and instead of paying child support spent it on himself, MT and his sister).

I don't think FD cared much about the FORE properties not selling as he had extracted as much as he could from the properties and then when the entire house of cards collapsed then it would be the job of the bankruptcy court to sort it all out with no real impact on FD and it would mean zero $0 for GF to collect following her 'victory' in the Civil Case.

FD built up FORE and then lit a match and set it all on fire. What is unfortunate is that FD owned FORE with his sister and so without truthworthy books, records and tax documents it becomes impossible to know how much he siphoned off to his sister or other parties. FD loved to work the angles and played games with his subcontractors and I'm sure PG knew all about it and I also believe Atty Weinstein learned all about it too, especially after FD had some of his subcontractor buddies file false mechanics leins on the Sturbridge property in New Canaan to preclude GF from gaining anything from its sale to pay off the judgement in the Civil Case. The FD delay tactics in Family Court and his ongoing lying there about his finances must have enraged JF and GF as they saw him buying more houses, getting sizable mortgages and the houses never were sold all while FD was claiming poverty in Family Court and never paid a dime of child support.

In her single deposition in the Civil Trial MT took the 5th for every question asked of her.

In the Civil Trial GF and Atty Weinstein attempted to follow the FD/FORE/MT money trail. FD lied on the stand in that trial and also lied in his depositions and in the documents submitted to the Court. The trial was an eye opener because FD and his knuckle dragger attorney Bill Murray had no fear of consequences for lying either on the stand or in documents. None. It was imo a stunning and cynical display of the results of giving the middle finger to the CT Courts. Other than losing the Civil Case, there were no Court imposed penalties or contempt charges against FD or his attorney in the Civil Case. It was stunning to watch play out as it was as if the Judge turned a blind eye to the blatant lies, misdirection, half truths etc. It was a farce imo.

FD lost the civil case but 'won' in that he shared little to no information that could help JF in in the divorce/custody case, cost GF another small fortune to take the case to trial with no information gained for JF in the divorce/custody matter where FD had also spent 2 years not paying child support and also lying about his finances on the record and also shielded MT from the wrath of GF as she was excused from the trial.

I'm sure Atty Weinstein gathered extensive information on FD/FORE/MT finances as part of the Civil Trial and they eventually would have proven helpful to JF had FD and MT not decided to murder her imo.

FD spent 2 years in Family Court refusing to share financial information and we know that he paid no child support and yet the Civil Case stated that he was paying MT $100,000 or so a year for 'marketing services' [wink, wink]. But the 2 years of games in Family Court gave FD time to use whatever money he owed to HF and not repay GF. Whether MT got any money from FORE is imo unknown as her tax returns were never part of the Civil Case unfortunately. But, the mention of MT being paid by FORE was made a number of times in the trial. I don't think FD and MT blew through all the FORE money and so I do wonder if FD simply gave it to Rena or possibly MT?

I do hope the State looks hard at the MT tax returns, assets and bank accounts before granting her a Public Defender or waiving any copying fees. Its interesting that Nicole Begue at 18 years old might have more in the way of assets vs her nearly 50 year old mother....
Didn't she say something about this in her LE interviews? Something about what she paid for and what he paid for? IIRC she didn't pay for much, maybe groceries and of course her daughter/school/sports. MOO
Yes, that entire discussion by MT and Det Kimball was quite interesting imo. I think it was the MT holding on to all her receipts and going into excruciating depth about what she pays for and doesnt pay for that had Det Kimball make his imo famous quote about seeing the MT White Jeep Cherokee and said, "You're not that organized".

MT lived on her daughters custody money and then admitted to asking Mama Troconis (aka MONEYBAGS) for cash when she was short! FD didn't pay anything related to Nicole Begue, seemed to give MT use of the White Jeep Cherokee and paid for their travel and some of the food, but per the MT testimony in the LE interviews FD didn't directly give her much (I don't believe this as the Civil Case told another story and so I think MT told a whopper on this topic in her trial). But, it was the discussion of MT talking about the food bills for herself and her daughter when I really scratched my head as here were FD, MT and her daughter living in this huge mausoleum of a house that was owned by the Farbers, not paying the rent as agreed, not paying the heating as FD didn't have the cash, behind on the taxes for the house and cars and not doing much traveling because FD couldn't afford it any more, and FD wasn't even paying to feed MT and her daughter? The way MT described it all was that FD just paid for his own expenses and that was it.

MT gravy train on the custody front would end with her daughter turning 18 and so imo this gave her huge incentive to be 'all in' on the JF murder as frankly she needed the money (where she thought the money was to come from is another story entirely but I'd love to hear her explanation!). I'm not sure why this MT money discussion didn't come up at trial in greater detail but sadly I think the Prosecutors thought the money discussion might put the jurors in the weeds which imo was unfortunate as the money angles I think explained so much of the motivation of both FD and MT. I would actually pay money to see her tax returns as her 'rug business' seemed to be some kind of unknown grift and god knows what she and Petu might have been importing from Argentina in those cowhide smelly rugs imo too!

MOO

Didn’t they also scam PG (dirtbike)? Its endless. I wish the IRS would look into Fore Groups financials, but to what gain? The documentation is most likely missing or impossible to audit. Did anyone ever find out where the missing contents went in the safety deposit box? Jennifer’s engagement ring, fancy watches etc.. remember Hug said it was empty?
The PG dirtbike grift was most likely a double grift. FD took the money from PG for the bike that belonged to MT but most likely never gave the money to MT (or maybe he did?). We only have MT word at this point and given her penchant for lying about lies, I'm not sure how much value to place on her version of events! Its always quite amusing when thieves steal from each other! But, the most despicable thing about the PG bike incident was that MT dragged the deplorable Horn to the 'bike handoff' and used him to further harass and intimidate PG. MT no doubt knew that FD got the money from PG on her behalf and because FD was dead there was no way to clear up the actual details. My guess is that Horn did it because he wanted to get paid but most attorney's wouldn't participate in low slimy games like threatening a witness in your clients criminal case over a dirt bike! Pond scum is a higher form living being than Horn imo but he is so shameless that he got up in Court and talked about the entire dirt bike extortion grift as if he were actually proud of it! It was gross as was the entire sorry situation and Horn himself imo.

I think the FORE/FD $$$ is gone to places unknown. My guess is sister Rena has whatever FD managed to siphon off from FORE and I don't think it was any mystery that she made a few trips to the US around the time of the Civil Trial. Sadly Rena so far as I know was never investigated by the State and FD slimy Greek friends Andres 'Toot" escaped scrutiny as did his brother and the FD friend from Brown that stepped in to file a false lien on the Sturbridge property to keep GF from any proceeds to which she was entitled.

My guess is that Atty Weinstein has many of these answers in his possession given the diligence he undertook for the Civil case. I do think slimeball extraordinaire Atty Norm Pattis no doubt also has a good amt of visibility on the FD money front and I would love to have seen more disclosure in the FD Civil case proceedings about the corrupt NYC "Greek Attorney" Pfuffas (or something similar to this) who seemed to be the 'bag man' used to pay Atty Pattis. This entire line of questioning in the Civil Case deposition was one for the record books imo. My guess was that this NYC Greek attorney somehow got the money back from wherever it was so that FD could pay Atty Pattis. Atty Pattis is 'all about the money' and it seemed towards the end that Pattis had moved on to the more lucrative work associated with Alex Jones and left FD behind with one of his associates (now former) Atty Smith who was supposed to be responsible for FD getting to Court but I guess wasn't being paid enough by FD to actually do his job? We shall never know the truth of the matter as Atty Smith is alive and said one thing about the situation and FD is dead and never spoke after his suicide!

MOO

Sadly the issue of MT being paid by FORE wasn't fully resolved in the Civil Trial but it was discussed extensively. Because Bowman got MT excused from the Civil Trial, her tax returns weren't part of the proceedings and she answered all deposition questions via taking the 5th. The Civil Trial imo did make quite clear that the FD and FORE tax returns had less value than well used toilet paper. The other thing that the Civil Trial did make quite clear imo was that MT knew EVERYTHING that was going on with FORE and FD even to the point of knowing the FD land and property option deals.

FORE was a grift imo and while he was alive HF kept FD on a short leash and under direct supervision, but all that changed after the death of HF. JF and GF weren't able to exert the same control over FD that HF was and FD took full advantage of this fact. Also, HF maintained discipline with the FORE operation and FD in the past typically bought a property, developed it and sold it. Once the HF oversight was diminished or gone, FD went to town and bought more properties, leveraged them to the max via imo imprudent/stupid local banks and then got jammed from a cash flow perspective when the properties weren't selling - this process of building up FORE using bank funding was part of the FD grift and I think the other part of the grift was a tax con and cutting corners wherever possible (Who can forget the PG statement about not wanting FD involved in building his house! PG knew the FD games and I'm sure that FD sucked alot of money out of FORE and instead of paying child support spent it on himself, MT and his sister).

I don't think FD cared much about the FORE properties not selling as he had extracted as much as he could from the properties and then when the entire house of cards collapsed then it would be the job of the bankruptcy court to sort it all out with no real impact on FD and it would mean zero $0 for GF to collect following her 'victory' in the Civil Case.

FD built up FORE and then lit a match and set it all on fire. What is unfortunate is that FD owned FORE with his sister and so without truthworthy books, records and tax documents it becomes impossible to know how much he siphoned off to his sister or other parties. FD loved to work the angles and played games with his subcontractors and I'm sure PG knew all about it and I also believe Atty Weinstein learned all about it too, especially after FD had some of his subcontractor buddies file false mechanics leins on the Sturbridge property in New Canaan to preclude GF from gaining anything from its sale to pay off the judgement in the Civil Case. The FD delay tactics in Family Court and his ongoing lying there about his finances must have enraged JF and GF as they saw him buying more houses, getting sizable mortgages and the houses never were sold all while FD was claiming poverty in Family Court and never paid a dime of child support.

In her single deposition in the Civil Trial MT took the 5th for every question asked of her.

In the Civil Trial GF and Atty Weinstein attempted to follow the FD/FORE/MT money trail. FD lied on the stand in that trial and also lied in his depositions and in the documents submitted to the Court. The trial was an eye opener because FD and his knuckle dragger attorney Bill Murray had no fear of consequences for lying either on the stand or in documents. None. It was imo a stunning and cynical display of the results of giving the middle finger to the CT Courts. Other than losing the Civil Case, there were no Court imposed penalties or contempt charges against FD or his attorney in the Civil Case. It was stunning to watch play out as it was as if the Judge turned a blind eye to the blatant lies, misdirection, half truths etc. It was a farce imo.

FD lost the civil case but 'won' in that he shared little to no information that could help JF in in the divorce/custody case, cost GF another small fortune to take the case to trial with no information gained for JF in the divorce/custody matter where FD had also spent 2 years not paying child support and also lying about his finances on the record and also shielded MT from the wrath of GF as she was excused from the trial.

I'm sure Atty Weinstein gathered extensive information on FD/FORE/MT finances as part of the Civil Trial and they eventually would have proven helpful to JF had FD and MT not decided to murder her imo.

FD spent 2 years in Family Court refusing to share financial information and we know that he paid no child support and yet the Civil Case stated that he was paying MT $100,000 or so a year for 'marketing services' [wink, wink]. But the 2 years of games in Family Court gave FD time to use whatever money he owed to HF and not repay GF. Whether MT got any money from FORE is imo unknown as her tax returns were never part of the Civil Case unfortunately. But, the mention of MT being paid by FORE was made a number of times in the trial. I don't think FD and MT blew through all the FORE money and so I do wonder if FD simply gave it to Rena or possibly MT?

I do hope the State looks hard at the MT tax returns, assets and bank accounts before granting her a Public Defender or waiving any copying fees. Its interesting that Nicole Begue at 18 years old might have more in the way of assets vs her nearly 50 year old mother....

Yes, that entire discussion by MT and Det Kimball was quite interesting imo. I think it was the MT holding on to all her receipts and going into excruciating depth about what she pays for and doesnt pay for that had Det Kimball make his imo famous quote about seeing the MT White Jeep Cherokee and said, "You're not that organized".

MT lived on her daughters custody money and then admitted to asking Mama Troconis (aka MONEYBAGS) for cash when she was short! FD didn't pay anything related to Nicole Begue, seemed to give MT use of the White Jeep Cherokee and paid for their travel and some of the food, but per the MT testimony in the LE interviews FD didn't directly give her much (I don't believe this as the Civil Case told another story and so I think MT told a whopper on this topic in her trial). But, it was the discussion of MT talking about the food bills for herself and her daughter when I really scratched my head as here were FD, MT and her daughter living in this huge mausoleum of a house that was owned by the Farbers, not paying the rent as agreed, not paying the heating as FD didn't have the cash, behind on the taxes for the house and cars and not doing much traveling because FD couldn't afford it any more, and FD wasn't even paying to feed MT and her daughter? The way MT described it all was that FD just paid for his own expenses and that was it.

MT gravy train on the custody front would end with her daughter turning 18 and so imo this gave her huge incentive to be 'all in' on the JF murder as frankly she needed the money (where she thought the money was to come from is another story entirely but I'd love to hear her explanation!). I'm not sure why this MT money discussion didn't come up at trial in greater detail but sadly I think the Prosecutors thought the money discussion might put the jurors in the weeds which imo was unfortunate as the money angles I think explained so much of the motivation of both FD and MT. I would actually pay money to see her tax returns as her 'rug business' seemed to be some kind of unknown grift and god knows what she and Petu might have been importing from Argentina in those cowhide smelly rugs imo too!

MOO
Awesome refresher!

Fd's financials stink to low hell.

I think we can safely surmise that he didn't transfer so much as a dollar to MT (unless more shells, in which case he may have moved it in and out of accounts with her name but over which she had no control). FD might FLASH money, but he doesn't SHARE.

I think it's clear that FD's original plan was to get custody of the children so he could turn around and fleece the Farber holdings for child support times five. Moved money around to make sure he could get max dollar. He was bankrupt (because he was bad at business), but also draining Farber money already, siphoning money to somewhere. Like, say, Greece.

Just imagine what five little (big) bank accounts a month could have done for FD. With MT's child support, they'd be raking in money.

Gross.

Contrast that (children as a meal ticket for travel and excess) with JFd's genuine adoration of each individual personality. She saw them for who they were and who they were coming to be.

He saw dollar signs.

And so did MT.

You think she'd ever glomb on to a poor man? She loved herself some Farber money.

Which is why, when the custody battle became anything but favorable, even after YEARS of pushing JFd to a breaking point, they pivoted hard.

Eliminating JFd's custody gave way to eliminating JFd altogether.

The Morons Three planned hard, long on alibis, short in execution. True to form, FD was about as good at alibi construction as he was at home building -- all looks good on the outside, crumbling like hell close up.

I'll say it again -- FD and MT are a matched set.

Users.

Murdering users.

Shower (together) all you like, that don't wash off.

JMO

According to this article, MT will appear in court today re her application for public defender.

According to this article, MT will appear in court today re her application for public defender.
It does baffle me how the convicted felon can go from affording a $2 million bond to being 'indigent'. To see this charade of MT wasting valuable Court resources is simply enraging!

IMO MT is ONLY 'indigent' like most sociopaths/psychopaths as it relates to compassion, good judgement, intelligence, and empathy! None of these qualities exist within the inmate.
MOO

Since I can not access the article - I have addblocking - I am going to "assume" that is today....

Tuesday, July 16th:
*Hearing (re Appeal Defender/Conspiracy) (@ 9am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below. Stamford Sup Court Dismissed on 8/28/20.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague [Count 5] & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence [Count 4-dismissed] (for 5/29/19). Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder (for 5/24/19) [Count 1]. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution [Count 6], tampering with physical evidence [Count 3[ & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence [Count 2] (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
After being found guilty - Bond changed (3/1/24) to $6M Cash/Surety Bond; house arrest. GPS monitoring. Passports surrendered. Appeal bond denied (5/31/24).
The declaration of death for Jennifer was officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Trial began on 1/11/24. State rested their case on 2/21/24. Defense started their case on 2/21/24 & ended on 2/23/24. Closing arguments set for 2/27/24. Jury started deliberations on 2/28/24. Day1-Time: ~5 hours. 2/29 (Day 2)- ~6 hours. 3/1/24 (Day 3): ~1 hour.
Total deliberations: ~12 hours. Verdict: Guilty of all charges. Sentenced on 5/31/24 to 14.5 years in prison.
Remanded to jail with bond change to $6M Cash/Surety. Inmate #433612.
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 1/10/24 & Trial Days 1-32 (1/11-3/1/24) & Verdict Watch Day 1-3 (2/28 & 3/1/24) & thru 5/31/24 reference post #955 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-70.713868/page-48

6/25/24 Update: State filed an appeal to Judge Randolph's ruling. Trial Court's vacating of defendant's conviction for conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence". "This Court should deny the defendant’s petition & uphold the trial court’s bail determination for two primary reasons. See posts #867 & 868 [page 44, thread #70] for more info.
6/20/24 Update: Troconis & docket number FST CR200241178T. The defendant in this case has filed an appeal on 6/20/24. The case is now under the jurisdiction of the Appellate Court.
7/16/24 Update: Will be in court to ask for a public defender for her appeal case.
*Charged & arrested (3/1/24) & arraigned (3/21/24) with criminal contempt of court (on 2/15/24). Bond $100. Plead not guilty (7/10/24).
Judge Alex Hernandez presiding. Asst. State Attorney Elizabeth Moran & Defense attorney Robert Foster.
Court info from 3/6/24 to 3/21/24 reference post #955 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-70.713868/page-48

5/8/24 Update: Troconis’ hearing for a contempt of court charge has been continued until 7/10/24 awaiting plea.
7/10/24 Update: Troconis’ hearing on the contempt charge lasted just a couple minutes. A not guilty plea was entered. Troconis’ attorney in her contempt case filed a couple motions. One is for a bill of particulars from the State, meaning a more detailed written statement about the allegations against her to “prepare her defense for trial.” Another motion wants the court to compel the Law & Crime photographer who streamed Troconis’ trial—and who lives in Massachusetts—to testify if this case goes to trial. The prosecutor said she & Troconis’ will be meeting again & hope to have a resolution for the next hearing, which is set for 9/16/24.

I so wish KM's trial was scheduled. I keep holding out hope that he can shine a bright light on all of her horrific missdeeds and stop the nonsense.
Agreed! Am reminded of this report:
Looking at 3:15, his attitude (IMO arrogance) needs adjusting in order for that to happen. It’s all just chilling. Hoping with you.

IF he wants a snowball’s chance of not inflicting his “sin of the father” any more than he already has, he’ll come clean.

Based on track record, though…

TY for posting this. Does anyone have any speculation (or factual knowledge) why his trial has been postponed or delayed for such a long time? I've heard through Connecticut legal circles that he's extremely corrupt, so I wonder if he is threatening to squeal on some of the corrupt judges and attorneys and they don't want that exposure? I'm grasping at straws here (gah). It just doesn't make sense. Any why the prosecution didn't have him in the witness stand for MT's trial escapes my logic as well. Speak Up Kent! She's using your state tax payers funds, which is where you live and contributed to for many years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back