GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fotis’s attorney, Michael Rose and attorney Michael Meehan (GAL) basically stole the report. Judge Heller learned of this and sealed the document. She did dismiss attorney Rose, thank goodness. She wanted to replace Meehan, but the timing wasn’t appropriate because Fotis murdered Jennifer, so the judge wanted to maintain continuity for the 5 children. That’s the condensed version (as I remember it). I don’t know if anything happened to Judge Heller or the status of Meehan's law license/GAL eligibility. Maybe someone here can fill in the blanks.
And didn't Rose testify at MT's trial?

Personally, I don't think it helped this case that this corruption between the GAL's and Psychologists Ordered to produce reports for family law was running rampant in CT and more than JD was being impacted. There are many stories and citations detailing this. JMO

And didn't Rose testify at MT's trial?

Personally, I don't think it helped this case that this corruption between the GAL's and Psychologists Ordered to produce reports for family law was running rampant in CT and more than JD was being impacted. There are many stories and citations detailing this. JMO

Yes, Rose did testify and you are right that it didn’t help this case, yet it highlighted the corruption which could and should aid in other family court situations. Let’s hope so!

I just can’t stop thinking about her obsession with this document (especially due to the upcoming trial). I think many of us who have been watching this horrific crime unfold can agree that Michelle isn’t super bright or very logical, so I have to think that the unreasonable focus on a discredited report has to do with what piece of the puzzle it represents in her reality (which isn’t reality at all, but it’s her reality). In a very tiny period of her life, it represented freedom & a fresh start and for some reason, she can’t shake that it was falsified and corrupt and useless.

If I recall, just prior to Fotis murdering Jennifer, the custody case was basically back to square one. This report, which, by corruption, favored Fotis was now sealed and unusable to them. That’s what makes the Greek Easter celebration and Murders Eve dinners so interesting because they were bragging about their Custody Win even though they BOTH knew they didn’t win. Michelle knew exactly what was going on in family court. And so did her mother (IMO). That speaks volumes because they knew they didn’t win and they knew it didn’t matter because they were plotting something very evil, yet demonstrating to their family/friends that all’s good in Fotis/Michelle Land, making the Gone Girl plot or suicide very believable. IMO Michelle’s mother is an overlooked co-conspirator because I’m pretty sure she was quite involved every step of the way (tormenting Jennifer, psych report, protective order against Jennifer with Farmington police department, flaunting her affair around town, visiting Dulos children’s school etc.). By observation, I don’t see Michelle as an independent thinker. She’s still quite influenced by her mother and under her spell. Very childlike (we witnessed such juvenile behavior with attorney Bowman).

IMO, these four people (Fotis, MT, Kent and MT’s vile mother) are/were so evil by tormenting, hurting and eventually murdering beautiful Jennifer and all for greed. Such a shame.

It was a separate case and charge for MT -- and JLS wasted no time proclaiming to the Court that MT didn't get the sealed report from him!

There's a conflict of interest, and this was clearly evident at MT's sentence. In other words, Randolph is the last person I'd want handling the contempt case.

The only thing Judge Randolph said to MT about the contempt charge was that if she took a guilty plea or was later convicted of the contempt of court offense, she would lose any accumulated "time served" credit applicable to CT's early release calculation. JMO
Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Yes, Rose did testify and you are right that it didn’t help this case, yet it highlighted the corruption which could and should aid in other family court situations. Let’s hope so!

I just can’t stop thinking about her obsession with this document (especially due to the upcoming trial). I think many of us who have been watching this horrific crime unfold can agree that Michelle isn’t super bright or very logical, so I have to think that the unreasonable focus on a discredited report has to do with what piece of the puzzle it represents in her reality (which isn’t reality at all, but it’s her reality). In a very tiny period of her life, it represented freedom & a fresh start and for some reason, she can’t shake that it was falsified and corrupt and useless.

If I recall, just prior to Fotis murdering Jennifer, the custody case was basically back to square one. This report, which, by corruption, favored Fotis was now sealed and unusable to them. That’s what makes the Greek Easter celebration and Murders Eve dinners so interesting because they were bragging about their Custody Win even though they BOTH knew they didn’t win. Michelle knew exactly what was going on in family court. And so did her mother (IMO). That speaks volumes because they knew they didn’t win and they knew it didn’t matter because they were plotting something very evil, yet demonstrating to their family/friends that all’s good in Fotis/Michelle Land, making the Gone Girl plot or suicide very believable. IMO Michelle’s mother is an overlooked co-conspirator because I’m pretty sure she was quite involved every step of the way (tormenting Jennifer, psych report, protective order against Jennifer with Farmington police department, flaunting her affair around town, visiting Dulos children’s school etc.). By observation, I don’t see Michelle as an independent thinker. She’s still quite influenced by her mother and under her spell. Very childlike (we witnessed such juvenile behavior with attorney Bowman).

IMO, these four people (Fotis, MT, Kent and MT’s vile mother) are/were so evil by tormenting, hurting and eventually murdering beautiful Jennifer and all for greed. Such a shame.
This appears on CT Examiner site-- Pay to play, though. This is all I could get without subscription:

"The petition argues that, at the very least, Troconis’ interviews to police should have been excluded from evidence, but ultimately she should have been granted immunity from prosecution. The petition requests the court to vacate Troconis’ judgment and release her from custody within 90 days or a “reasonable period of time.” "

Troconis Files Petition for Release, Citing Violations of Constitutional Rights in Dulos Murder Case - CT Examiner

This appears on CT Examiner site-- Pay to play, though. This is all I could get without subscription:

"The petition argues that, at the very least, Troconis’ interviews to police should have been excluded from evidence, but ultimately she should have been granted immunity from prosecution. The petition requests the court to vacate Troconis’ judgment and release her from custody within 90 days or a “reasonable period of time.” "

Troconis Files Petition for Release, Citing Violations of Constitutional Rights in Dulos Murder Case - CT Examiner
She has a free lawyer now.

Last edited:
I’m not an attorney, so please feel free to chime in at any point and correct my understanding, but I think the original purpose to file this motion was to keep the government from secretly detaining prisoners (you want to know why you are being detained because no one shared why, just locked you up). That doesn’t really happen anymore, that we know of, so now a habeas motion serves as an appeal as a last resort. We are allowed one appeal in the USA and the bar is low, so a result in appeals can be successful due to a large number of minor or technical errors that occurred during the trial. But you only get one. So now the only option is filing habeas motion which is endless. There has to be a very flagrant miscarriage of justice at your trial demonstrating that continuing to imprison you is unconstitutional. This is an extremely difficult standard to meet and as a result habeas motions are almost never successful, otherwise quite a bit of the prison population would be busy filing this motion. It'll be interesting watching the progress of this motion.

I’m not an attorney, so please feel free to chime in at any point and correct my understanding, but I think the original purpose to file this motion was to keep the government from secretly detaining prisoners (you want to know why you are being detained because no one shared why, just locked you up). That doesn’t really happen anymore, that we know of, so now a habeas motion serves as an appeal as a last resort. We are allowed one appeal in the USA and the bar is low, so a result in appeals can be successful due to a large number of minor or technical errors that occurred during the trial. But you only get one. So now the only option is filing habeas motion which is endless. There has to be a very flagrant miscarriage of justice at your trial demonstrating that continuing to imprison you is unconstitutional. This is an extremely difficult standard to meet and as a result habeas motions are almost never successful, otherwise quite a bit of the prison population would be busy filing this motion. It'll be interesting watching the progress of this motion.
It just never ends, does it. My God, just tell the family where Jennifer’s buried, do your time and let this family heal.

Could not agree with you more. Pretty sure they will be very vocal on Monday after the Criminal Contempt of Court hearing. Where is Jennifer, Michelle and/or Kent?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back