GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^rsbm

I've always believed MT's source of income was child support/maintenance which I think ended the minute she was locked up-- if not earlier. I think the daughter is no longer a minor.

Although this doesn't apply to MT because CT is eager to release defendants charged with 1st degree murder on bail, there are several states that do not, and the defendants not eligible for pretrial bail are entitled to public defenders -- per the State's Constitution-- without regard to the defendants net worth. MOO
I always wondered if in some places, you could choose the public defender, rather than hiring a high priced attorney (you know, like in “My Cousin Vinny”). Of course, you may consider the possibility that you’re taking a risk of hiring someone who may not be as experienced, and who could possibly be overworked. I am not too concerned about whether or not MT is entitled to have a public defender in a state where you have to be indigent; more concerned about the judges who have collectively allowed the Troconis family to continue to batter a murder victim, not because it helps Mt’s actual case, but because MT hated and was jealous of Jennifer Dulos. Oh, and throwing out her phone data, eliminating a charge for which she was convicted, and continuing to kick the contempt charge down the road, to her benefit.

Yes, but was it before or after MT showed the report on her computer?
IMO there should have also been a contempt charge against Horn for his sneaky act, because Judge Blawie gave him the report with the order that he couldn't show it to anyone else. And there he was--trying to show it to the jury. A few years ago there was a criminal case in federal court re IIRC an arsonist. The case had gone thru' CT state court first and the judge told def's lawyer he couldn't mention the state case, but he did so, and judge referred him to either the state bar or the federal grievance committee. So IMO Judge Randolph, or the prosecutors, should have brought a contempt charge against Horn--even tho' he was caught in the act.
Before, I am pretty sure.

IMO there should have also been a contempt charge against Horn for his sneaky act, because Judge Blawie gave him the report with the order that he couldn't show it to anyone else. And there he was--trying to show it to the jury. A few years ago there was a criminal case in federal court re IIRC an arsonist. The case had gone thru' CT state court first and the judge told def's lawyer he couldn't mention the state case, but he did so, and judge referred him to either the state bar or the federal grievance committee. So IMO Judge Randolph, or the prosecutors, should have brought a contempt charge against Horn--even tho' he was caught in the act.

Before, I am pretty sure.
Rbbm

That's how I remember it too. Before. It happened during the live trial so I don't know how to find that moment now!

JMO

Recalling this: there was an officer on the stand, the one who iirc found the alibi scripts and a copy of that sealed report. I think that was when JS tried to sneak it in along with a pile of other documents. Thankfully the State was on the ball --

JMO

I forgot how aggravating JS was. He basically says to the judge, when called out by Atty Manning, yes, yeah, it was the document you said no to yesterday so I thought I'd try to slip it in today.

He tried to unseal a sealed report in violation of TWO Courts' ruling.

Across the double yellow line? He was driving the wrong way on the interstate.

No wonder MT resorted to displaying it on her monitor. Her counsel knew they would have immunity and MT wouldn't get so much as a hand slap.

Why?

They wanted desperately to fan the media and IMO infect the jury. Her defense continues to position thar it's not the content of the report so much as it's jail free card going to what they want to pretend was MT's thought process at the time. It's bogus even in that regard.

MT had an assignment that morning. Where was FD? At the same time JFd, not only goes missing, but whose garage forever KILLS a gone girl scenario.

MT did answer that phone call. And no others. How did she know to do that? She has yet to answer THAT question. She can't because IMO the answer reveals the very preplanning she's pretending doesn't exist.

MT's mindset absolutely was not that JFd was responsible for her disappearance.

When LE arrived at 4 JC to notify FD, MT HID. She didn't rush to the door with worry -- accident or injury of her daughter or other loved one or any of the Dulos children. She HID. She (or he or be and she) didn't want her at the door when LE delivered the news for which they had to feign surprise.

MT did not think JFd took off on another collegiate adventure, ancient history and unsupported by ANYTHING in JFd's adult life as a mother to five precious young people in whose lives she was fully invested. Nothing in JFd's relevant history and nothing in the evidence at hand, beginning with a bloodbath at Welles and culminating in bloody ponchos and a bloody shirt and bra, JFd's. MT didn't think for one second JDf was off on safari.

Further verified by her alibi script and what didn't make the day's highlight reel. MT knew, unprompted, what to pencil in and what to leave out.

She was no pawn.

I think SHE ordered the Code Red.

JMO

I forgot how aggravating JS was. He basically says to the judge, when called out by Atty Manning, yes, yeah, it was the document you said no to yesterday so I thought I'd try to slip it in today.

He tried to unseal a sealed report in violation of TWO Courts' ruling.

Across the double yellow line? He was driving the wrong way on the interstate.

No wonder MT resorted to displaying it on her monitor. Her counsel knew they would have immunity and MT wouldn't get so much as a hand slap.

Why?

They wanted desperately to fan the media and IMO infect the jury. Her defense continues to position thar it's not the content of the report so much as it's jail free card going to what they want to pretend was MT's thought process at the time. It's bogus even in that regard.

MT had an assignment that morning. Where was FD? At the same time JFd, not only goes missing, but whose garage forever KILLS a gone girl scenario.

MT did answer that phone call. And no others. How did she know to do that? She has yet to answer THAT question. She can't because IMO the answer reveals the very preplanning she's pretending doesn't exist.

MT's mindset absolutely was not that JFd was responsible for her disappearance.

When LE arrived at 4 JC to notify FD, MT HID. She didn't rush to the door with worry -- accident or injury of her daughter or other loved one or any of the Dulos children. She HID. She (or he or be and she) didn't want her at the door when LE delivered the news for which they had to feign surprise.

MT did not think JFd took off on another collegiate adventure, ancient history and unsupported by ANYTHING in JFd's adult life as a mother to five precious young people in whose lives she was fully invested. Nothing in JFd's relevant history and nothing in the evidence at hand, beginning with a bloodbath at Welles and culminating in bloody ponchos and a bloody shirt and bra, JFd's. MT didn't think for one second JDf was off on safari.

Further verified by her alibi script and what didn't make the day's highlight reel. MT knew, unprompted, what to pencil in and what to leave out.

She was no pawn.

I think SHE ordered the Code Red.

JMO
Lots of people share your notion that she ordered the Code Red. I sort of refer to it as she “ordered the hit.” I am not saying that FD was HER pawn, because I’m sure he was the originator of the thought. But at that particular time, I am pretty sure she finally said she was on board, and it’s time, or she was skipping town when her kid got out of school. So then they both started talking about how it could be done. She told him she’d cover his phone and answer when his buddy called. I don’t have any doubt at all that she knew where he was and what he was doing, and that she got the wheels in motion. Before Easter.

I didn't think it any mistake when JLS was very quick to tell the Court that MT did NOT get the report from him. He couldn't get the words out fast enough!

But I think this is probably true because we know that MT had the report long before she hired JLS (Horn). However, I don't believe it's true that JLS didn't know she had the report, and spoke of it as often as she could. The entire T-clan spoke of it and how Fd was going to get custody of the children-- but we know too well nothing is ever their fault. JMO

Oh, it was WAY before the report being shown on her computer. JS was doing another “Shell Game” move to distract the Judge but fortunately the Prosecution table heard me screaming at the screen from home to stop that weasel from putting that page on the clerk’s desk!

Please refresh my memory. When did Horn try to put the report on Jennifer into evidence (before Manning caught it and took it away)? Was if before or after MT showed it on her computer in court? (And then Horn sang out, "That's okay, your Honor.")
Was that actually a copy of the psych report re JFD? If so, did Horn digitize the copy that Blawie gave him? (And Blawie told him he couldn't show it to anybody?)
It was the day that Judge Randolph looked beyond exhausted and was operating on 2 cylinders at best as the whole charade played out with Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT trying to slip into evidence a sealed psych report from Family Court that he had been instructed by the Judge to NOT DO!

I didn't think Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT would ever or could ever outdo his move of sitting on evidence in a criminal trial that he kept in his possession for over a year and when the evidence was analyzed by CSP it had his clients hair on the hoodie that was part of the box of evidence that he never turned into to CSP as it related to the trial of his client. In most jurisdictions such an act would result in immediate disbarment but not in CT where this very same box of evidence made it to Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT via Atty Norm Pattis and Atty Andrew Bowman. None of these 3 attorneys turned the case evidence in a murder trial in to CSP as they are obligated to do under the laws of professional conduct. No referrals were made by any of the Judges aware of this situation and the States Atty in Stamford did not report the matter either to the CT Bar or demand sanctions from the Judge. It was utterly shameful and absolutely wrong imo and I didn't think Horn could ever top the 'hide the box of case evidence' caper but with the slipping of the discredited sealed report shell game and then the bald faced lie about what he was doing to Judge Randolph I think he came close. Disgusting behavior.

MT did the discredited report on her computer screen game after the Horn game of trying to slip the report into an exhibit and as he was submitting it to court clerk for marking Atty Manning popped up and called him out.

Judge Randolph was shocked about the Horn sleight of hand but honestly was so out of it imo that it barely registered. Jon Schoenhorn imo then lied to Judge Randolph about what he was doing and scurried away like the rat he is with the report that he was seeking to insert as an exhibit. Did MT get the digital copy of the report from Jon Schoenhorn or Audrey Felson? Did either/both know that MT had a digital copy? Why he wasn't sanctioned by Judge Randolph or reported to the Bar by the States Atty is something I simply don't understand. It was probably one of the most fundamentally dishonest acts by an attorney at trial that I have ever seen but its totally 'on brand' for Jon Schoenhorn imo as he is utterly lacking in scruples, doesn't follow the rules of professional conduct or listen to the Judge and operate in a professional manner or with integrity. He and mini horn were the perfect attorneys for MT as they all align perfectly in terms of integrity, honesty and respect for the Judge and the laws of the State of CT!

MOO

MOO

Last edited:
Lots of people share your notion that she ordered the Code Red. I sort of refer to it as she “ordered the hit.” I am not saying that FD was HER pawn, because I’m sure he was the originator of the thought. But at that particular time, I am pretty sure she finally said she was on board, and it’s time, or she was skipping town when her kid got out of school. So then they both started talking about how it could be done. She told him she’d cover his phone and answer when his buddy called. I don’t have any doubt at all that she knew where he was and what he was doing, and that she got the wheels in motion. Before Easter.
Yes @Jmoose ….. probably quite likely!

And similarly, one has to believe that if those two (fd and the now convicted felon) were talking about financial matters…… the Fore group……. and then current and future money concerns…… a very likely topic or discussion IMO of how can ‘we’ get around the financial and custody and future monies problem? Very possible that one or both discussed that need seems plausible?

And then for the now convicted felon to learn shortly thereafter that fd was now set sights on AC. SMH.

It is also always good to look at state’s attorney Sean McGuiness’ list of the ~30 coincidences. That was a wonderful closing piece of evidence summation IMO. MOO

Wow! THis group is amazing with the deets! Timestamp AND ALL! Incredible.
It’s all for the love for Jennifer Farber, her mother Gloria, her beautiful children and ALL of Jennifer’s friends and family. I wish Jennifer could be found so she can have a proper resting place for her family and friends to visit but my faith believes her soul is in heaven and she is that bright and shinning angel looking down on all of her loved ones!

I
Found it, with the timestamp.

Post in thread 'CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65' CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65
IANAL ….. yet I wonder if a ‘friend of the court brief’ (amicus curiae) could be filed with this evidence of defense counsel JS trying to place into evidence the sealed / redacted ‘Report’? And filed in the judges’ court hearing the contempt charges? And cite JS, the now convicted felon, and AF? And advise the court to consider the possibly offending parties and their actions?

JS trying to place it into evidence; the convicted felon displaying it prominently on her computer monitor; and IIRC didn’t defense counsel AF also make an attempt or was doing something with that document too around the same time in court? Or IIRC was it nearer to closing arguments? I seem to recall something along those lines…… but will never be able to find the video or transcript. And haven’t some video recordings been limited or stricken?

IMO the actions of those involved border on being unethical as well as possibly criminal….. if the court would examine and investigate. MOO

Police Interrogation of MT on Sunday, June 2, 2019

-- MT brings up "the report" within the first 8 minutes of the police interview, citing JFD's "mental condition."

MT also elaborates how for two years, Fd and JFD did not communicate except through their lawyers -- totally contradicting her statements in her latest filings about being fooled about an amicable divorce...

Begins at 8:26 mark

Police Interrogation of MT on Sunday, June 2, 2019

-- MT brings up "the report" within the first 8 minutes of the police interview, citing JFD's "mental condition."

MT also elaborates how for two years, Fd and JFD did not communicate except through their lawyers -- totally contradicting her statements in her latest filings about being fooled about an amicable divorce...

Begins at 8:26 mark

MT simply seems incapable of telling the truth even when she won't be hurt by it.

But, what bothers me is that her latest attorney prepared the filing made to the Court on behalf of his client, allowed MT to sign it and submitted it BUT it was filled with MT lies that can easily be checked back. Family Court records exist to explain the nature of the communications between JF and FD and MT clearly knew how the communication worked as demonstrated in the great video you posted, AND YET her attorney allowed her to sign off on a statement that contradicts KNOWN AND EASILY VERIFIABLE FACTS?

I'm going to have to go back to the CT Rules of Professional Conduct but imo based on my recollection, preparing a document on behalf of a client that contains lies is not permitted. Insane to even have to research such a question imo as the system is premised on "whole truth and nothing but the truth" and by virtue of her signature on the document she is testifying about the contents of the document prepared by her attorney.

All this isn't difficult AND YET we see MT and her attorneys be it Jon Schoenhorn from Hartford, CT or Audrey Felson of Stamford, CT and now this new attorney, preparing documents containing lies. These latest statements aren't misstatements or errors or even recollections might vary kinds of statements. These are statements on video or part of court cases where official records exist. The Family Court minder that was on the stand in the MT criminal case explained aspects of the communication platform used by JF and FD. the GAL, corrupt and incompetent imo as he is, could verify the communication process quite easily too.

AND YET MT CONTINUES TO LIE AND HER ATTORNEYS ALLOW HER TO DO IT IMO.

WHY??????? Is it simply because she knows she can get away with it and attorneys do it because they know there is no oversight in the State of CT and CT Bar works to protect corrupt practitioners and not oust those that skirt and cross the lines of the law?

UNREAL but a sadly consistent pattern with FD, KM and MT.

Watch your wallet always with defendants and any lawyers attached to them imo. SHAMEFUL and SHAMELESS.

MOO

I believe this is interview #2 on June 6, 2019.

Beginning about 1:25:26, MT asks AB if she can talk about " the report" and AB responds "No."

Unreal watching this again. Thanks for reposting.

MT is actually angry and frustrated that LE wants to talk about and ask her about JF as it moves her off the well prepared 'JF is dangerous and deranged narrative that was preplanned and rehearsed'.

To see MT clearly also disregard the instructions of Atty Bowman and instead deliver her rehearsed remarks about the contents of the discredited report is STUNNING as well. MT didn't care what Mami Troconis said ('zip it') and didn't care what Atty Bowman said ('no don't discuss the report') and INSTEAD she reverted to what FD and KM and I guess Atty Pyetranker had told her about the need for a consistent repeating of the alibi script. Its hard to tell if MT is simply stupid or brilliant? I guess its stupid because she is now the Duchess of York and will be so for maybe 14.5 years but to see someone disregarding legal counsel imo tells you everything you need to know about MT. Imo she trusted the advice from KM and FD more on how to conduct herself with police vs anything Atty Bowman was recommending.

It stunned me watching this the first and second time and now again months later it still stuns.

To see the self absorption and the agitation in MT about being taken 'away from her script' and her frustration about losing control of the direction of questioning and the focus moving to JF is like watching a masterclass from LE in how to irritate a narcissist. The detectives consistently have to redirect and refocus and its also fascinating to see how imo Atty Bowman gets more and more tense or possibly even frustrated with his client who at this point is herself conducting a masterclass in misdirection and lying. Classic stuff and I hope its all played yet again for any jury in the habeas case or even for the Judge if that case isn't heard by a jury.

MOO

It was the day that Judge Randolph looked beyond exhausted and was operating on 2 cylinders at best as the whole charade played out with Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT trying to slip into evidence a sealed psych report from Family Court that he had been instructed by the Judge to NOT DO!

I didn't think Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT would ever or could ever outdo his move of sitting on evidence in a criminal trial that he kept in his possession for over a year and when the evidence was analyzed by CSP it had his clients hair on the hoodie that was part of the box of evidence that he never turned into to CSP as it related to the trial of his client. In most jurisdictions such an act would result in immediate disbarment but not in CT where this very same box of evidence made it to Jon Schoenhorn of Hartford, CT via Atty Norm Pattis and Atty Andrew Bowman. None of these 3 attorneys turned the case evidence in a murder trial in to CSP as they are obligated to do under the laws of professional conduct. No referrals were made by any of the Judges aware of this situation and the States Atty in Stamford did not report the matter either to the CT Bar or demand sanctions from the Judge. It was utterly shameful and absolutely wrong imo and I didn't think Horn could ever top the 'hide the box of case evidence' caper but with the slipping of the discredited sealed report shell game and then the bald faced lie about what he was doing to Judge Randolph I think he came close. Disgusting behavior.

MT did the discredited report on her computer screen game after the Horn game of trying to slip the report into an exhibit and as he was submitting it to court clerk for marking Atty Manning popped up and called him out.

Judge Randolph was shocked about the Horn sleight of hand but honestly was so out of it imo that it barely registered. Jon Schoenhorn imo then lied to Judge Randolph about what he was doing and scurried away like the rat he is with the report that he was seeking to insert as an exhibit. Did MT get the digital copy of the report from Jon Schoenhorn or Audrey Felson? Did either/both know that MT had a digital copy? Why he wasn't sanctioned by Judge Randolph or reported to the Bar by the States Atty is something I simply don't understand. It was probably one of the most fundamentally dishonest acts by an attorney at trial that I have ever seen but its totally 'on brand' for Jon Schoenhorn imo as he is utterly lacking in scruples, doesn't follow the rules of professional conduct or listen to the Judge and operate in a professional manner or with integrity. He and mini horn were the perfect attorneys for MT as they all align perfectly in terms of integrity, honesty and respect for the Judge and the laws of the State of CT!

MOO

MOO
“Lacking in scruples…” and he had no case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back