GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“We’re working with children as young as five years old, talking about healthy friendships; we’re talking about boundaries and consent,” Garcia said.
Participants say that including children in these kinds of events and conversations is important.
“Just seeing the younger people that are here and the kids that are here just learning about it from an early age can really make a difference,” Dicesare said.
Proceeds from the walk will go towards the interval house intervention services for victims of domestic violence.

Yes, but I blame Blawie and Randolph as Judges for NOT making sure Schoenhorn and Felson followed the original instructions/limitations of Blawie. Schoenhorn spent years alluding to the report indirectly to the Press and directly in motions. IMO if the report was not to be admitted to evidence in the trial then it could not be discussed by any of the participants at trial. Judge Randloph didn't do this and created this almost 1/2 in and 1/2 out situation for a document that was legally sealed and thus inaccessible to the trial evidence and jurors.

I don't know why Judge Randolph didn't shut down the Horn speech on the report in a hearing on the issue as if this had been done more directly imo then the ongoing discussion of the report even at trial would never imo have happened. As it was, the jury heard endlessly about a report they could never view and I am angry that the Judge put them in this position. The report was allowed to exist but not be introduced into evidence which imo is ok but then if it cant be in evidence then it cant be discussed in front of the jury! Instead the jury had to listen to Felson Mini Horn grill two 'witnesses' in the form of the corrupt imo attorneys, GAL Meehan and Michael Rose dance around the issues of the report until Judge Randolph accused Mini Horn of 'crossing a double yellow line'. Frankly she was wrong but the Judge was in error to even give her the opportunity to do what she did with this entire line of testimony at trial. IMO it had to have been very confusing to the Jury and also might have created 1 or more juror holdouts which I also think is very misleading relative to the totality of the evidence. Judge Randolph imo was wrong on this and he had to have seen the error of his ways as the trial went on. I know the testimony from Meehan and Rose was discussed extensively amongst the parties in chambers but imo it was problematic on many levels and Judge Randolph had to have known that but he did what he did with the topic and trusted Felson/Mini Horn to follow the rules that he had established but she didn't. Why he didn't sanction her is another mystery for another lifetime!

MOO
Seems he went easy on everybody, except Jennifer, her family and friends. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova