Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hanks for posting! FD only cares about himself and it appears he will do anything to win, IMO. He sure did have motive to harm JD - greed and revenge.

A psychiatrist once told me that before a psychopath hurts someone, he fantasizes it about constantly. This is a important piece of evidence. Glad it made the news.

Maybe it’s like when you cut up old credit cards or shred bank statements- dividing up the identifiable information into separate bags/locations so no one can put the whole story together.

True, but in this particular case, you don’t need the contents of each bag.

Find one, and you nail his sorry *advertiser censored*.

The more bags, the more opportunities that one is discovered.

The 2014 Ford Raptor is traceable by LE via FORD.

The digital footprint left behind by FD will be substantial.
- Surveillance Cameras
- Cell Phone
- Security System in Homes, Motion sensors etc. both in JD's house and other homes.
- GPS both in car and on mobile devices
- Ontrac in the Suburban and GPS in the FORD Raptor.
- If he was online with a computer or WIFI in the house they will know when was the last keystroke he hit on that thing and to where.

IMO LE has a fairly decent picture of FD's movements during this time period and they are painstakingly piecing the info together and busy filling in the puzzle. There is an abundance of forensic information that LE has to work with and this is taking time to process and put together to complete the puzzle.

They are leaving no stone unturned I am convinced of this because this case has garnered so much emotion and interest it is gut wrenching to imagine 5 young children who have lost their mother in such a senseless crime.

Ford Exec: 'We Know Everyone Who Breaks The Law' Thanks To Our GPS In Your Car

Does anyone know the year of the Toyota Tacoma?

Good stuff - it does raise the question of the Toyota's year.

I also thought about a storage unit. After reading about missing 37 year-old Jeanine Cammarata, Staten Island, 13 weeks ago. What her husband did to her! She was found in a storage unit.

Yes, this seems to be a favorite spot for killers. Still, one must assume that if FD has a storage facility, it is under an assumed name.

I keep thinking he is too lazy to dig a hole and instead would opt for some sort of storm drain/pipe type scenario. Or a body of water, where the bags would float.

Speaking of floating...I wonder how they anchor down the waterski buoys at the pond? Surely FD would be familiar with setting up slalom water ski courses and knowledgeable about how to anchor the buoys. That thought scares me.

I wonder if the ski club has all their anchors accounted for.

I agree that he seems too entitled to dig a hole. But his entire professional career has been enlisting others to do it for him. I can see a scenario where he hired workers to unwittingly prepare her grave. JMO.

I agree that he seems too entitled to dig a hole. But his entire professional career has been enlisting others to do it for him. I can see a scenario where he hired workers to unwittingly prepare her grave. JMO.

His life, his freedom were on the line. He’d dig a hole if he had to.

He probably wouldn’t take the risk of enlisting someone else to do that.

Do you think it could be because he knew that the evidence in the garbage bags would link him to the crime if the body and bags were found together? Better to separate them and get rid of the bags in a way he assumed would be quickly disposed of?
I know I’m late to the party...1st post for Jennifer. I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to assume he’s guilty of far more than just disposing of evidence. I have faith that LE are working tirelessly to charge him with murder. But if you’re looking through his eyes, yes, better to separate. IMHO

What kind of a woman moves into another woman's house who has just left in a panic with 5 children in tow? Uprooted them from their house that they know and love? Puts them in a whole new different school system.

BBM. The family was planning to move and already enrolled the kids in the same school:

In a June 2017 affidavit, Jennifer Dulos said the couple had planned to move to New Canaan “in large part because of my husband’s desire to grow his business in the Fairfield County area. We listed our home for sale and planned to move to my mother’s home in Pound Ridge, N.Y.” She said the couple enrolled the children at New Canaan Country School.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

How about the part that NP states that a tradesman had his truck and said is that really FD in the car, is it someone else?! Like he’s trying to blame the tradesman. Hello? The employee got his truck back before the trash run. He’ll claim the same for pulling into the driveway. Right? I’m sure his employee picks up his mail too.
Not to mention that the employee had both FD's and MT's phones in his truck when dumping evidence along Albany Avenue.
Trying to frame him won't go down well with said employee.

Last edited:
Not to mention that the employee had both FD's and MT's phones in his truck when dumping evidence along Albany Avenue.
Trying to frame him won't go down well with said employee.
Yeah, I see no opening to argue that someone else dumped that evidence.

MT has by far the best chance of beating those charges, as she has some degree of plausible deniability.

She can claim that she didn’t know what was in those bags, hard to believe as that is.

He doesn’t have that luxury.

Yeah, I see no opening to argue that someone else dumped that evidence.

MT has by far the best chance of beating those charges, as she has some degree of plausible deniability.

She can claim that she didn’t know what was in those bags, hard to believe as that is.

He doesn’t have that luxury.
I believe there was a purpose in LE mentioning MT 'hanging' her
head out the truck window.

I think LE is trying to show MT objecting to the stench of the
blood/remains smell of the bags in the pickup bed. She was
hanging her head out the window to avoid the smell.

It had been close to 12 hours since JD's death. The blood/body
was beginning to decompose and deteriorate. The smell was
there. No way to bag it and hide it. And a warm day. Sorry
to be so graphic, but this will come out at trial.
Murder and death is a sickening proposition.

This quote jumped at me in reference to the search at MIRA:
“It’s been a lot of hard work for the detectives,” Foley said. “I think they all would agree that their efforts have been worth it.”

This says to me that they have worked tirelessly and found plenty more evidence in the 28 bags that were not recovered before they went to MIRA.

Jennifer Dulos search: ‘There are still unknowns’ in Hartford trash

It may very well be an accidental leak. But they withdrew the original word of “cabinet”. I wonder when we’ll find out!!

I have a feeling they made the employee pick up the car at MS or something funky was going on when they were going back and forth those two properties. That was around the time the Tacoma employee supposedly traded his raptor back. If the employees returned the raptor at MS then maybe there are no video surveillance from the neighbor there (if there are any across the street neighbors at that property).
You have a great mind and if I ever need help developing a serious
alibi, I want you on my team.
Along with a few others here. Some of you WS'er are so SHARP!

This quote jumped at me in reference to the search at MIRA:
“It’s been a lot of hard work for the detectives,” Foley said. “I think they all would agree that their efforts have been worth it.”

This says to me that they have worked tirelessly and found plenty more evidence in the 28 bags that were not recovered before they went to MIRA.

Jennifer Dulos search: ‘There are still unknowns’ in Hartford trash
Yes, you're right. Does sound promising as if they found stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1