Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve wondered the same. I don’t live in a mcmansion, but have a nice Sam Club camera system. Goes to my phone or computer and I can access 24/7.

This is the most puzzling to me. No camera system, remote location, kinda makes ya wonder....

The thing about a house like that on a large flat lot is the PERCEPTION that if anyone comes, you’ll see them coming up the driveway/across the lawn a long way off. It’s like living on a farm—typically a long driveway and no trees. Farmers usually need the land clear and don’t have time to landscape. Some people feel safer like that than they do near other houses even gated since some people fear the unknown of who’s behind the gates, too. Of course, farmers usually have dogs that bark. Even cats will alert. I can see her being in a tricky spot, too: Do you terrify the kids further by saying that to them all the time and how do you reconcile that with the fact that they have been allowed/made by court order earlier to go with him? And how does doing/saying that look to a judge when FD is saying she is mentally ill? I can tell you that THINKING someone might do something to you is not the same as ACTING 24/7 that someone actually would do it, in broad daylight, etc. It’s a wicked, horrible, knot of gaslighting and fear—and hope against hope IMO.

“To the contrary, the evidence supports the conclusion that the defendant fabricated the charge,” and then pressured at least some of the children in the family to repeat it, Heller said.

“During the hearing on the plaintiff’s application for an emergency ex parte order of custody, the defendant attempted to clarify his statement, explaining that he actually said the plaintiff could have hired someone from the Mafia to break his legs,” Heller wrote (court’s emphasis).
Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Wow! This article has quite a few things regarding custody dispute and alleged financial chicanery by FD and thwarting Judge’s orders in custody case that I had not seen put together like this before. I mean most of it we have heard but this was a very chilling read as it laid out things fairly chronologically as far as the custody dispute. Sorry if already posted. Will remove if it is already in a thread etc...
Love the quote you selected....the "could have" is priceless....he "could have" been a better dad, IMO.

For those who asked:
FD must have a new phone as a NC resident spotted him in a Verizon store this weekend.

Can he waterski w/ his ankle jewelry? Answer- Perps are warned
when it was put on that they are not to get it wet.

OH, MY....bathing and personal hygiene may be challenging!

Thanks for the phone information, too.

“To the contrary, the evidence supports the conclusion that the defendant fabricated the charge,” and then pressured at least some of the children in the family to repeat it, Heller said.

“During the hearing on the plaintiff’s application for an emergency ex parte order of custody, the defendant attempted to clarify his statement, explaining that he actually said the plaintiff could have hired someone from the Mafia to break his legs,” Heller wrote (court’s emphasis).
Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Wow! This article has quite a few things regarding custody dispute and alleged financial chicanery by FD and thwarting Judge’s orders in custody case that I had not seen put together like this before. I mean most of it we have heard but this was a very chilling read as it laid out things fairly chronologically as far as the custody dispute. Sorry if already posted. Will remove if it is already in a thread etc...

The end of this article sure makes it sound as if JD was aware that FD had some sketchy financial/business doings. I wonder how many people were involved in these doings, and who all knew that JD was aware and looking to expose this. I posted something similar way back, a theory supposing that FD mentioned this exposure to someone who also felt it had to be kept quiet. For sure FD and MT knew that revealing this info to the mystery person/s would put JD in danger. Either they murdered her, or were accomplices to someone else doing the actual deed.

Love the quote you selected....the "could have" is priceless....he "could have" been a better dad, IMO.

I’m not a practicing attorney (just a law school grad) but I have to wonder if attorneys in the Family law arena have frequently dealt with a parent that continues to thwart court orders in child custody matters. It appears FD has zero respect for any of the Judge’s orders. I understand it was a very contentious situation and child custody cases can get and often do get ugly but is it common for a client to continue to behave as FD did? I don’t know?

You seem to know a lot of the details. Are you aware of any storage units by FD or MT?
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but the details I have are all from WS's Media Thread and the discussion threads.

It would be interesting to know if he had a storage unit, which seems plausible for construction equipment and perhaps storage for ski equipment, etc.

This was the first time it fully registered for me that Fotis bought the Sturbridge property a month AFTER Jennifer moved there! o_O

This was the first time it fully registered for me that Fotis bought the Sturbridge property a month AFTER Jennifer moved there! o_O

Yeah. Also reading that article in it’s entirety makes me understand exactly what JD was up against. You read it and it’s like the dread washes over you. Because you know what’s going to happen. It’s just a hopeless feeling of knowing that she was in terrible danger and nothing anyone can do to save her. Makes me feel so sad and angry.

Not so sure he’s trying to avoid the media in NC. He seemed to put on quite a show of sweeping every last speck of sand off his porch for the cameras. He’s such an arrogant tool MOO

This guy extremely arrogant, that smirk when he looks into the cameras and tell the reporters "sorry guys no comment" when they are pestering him about if he has anything to say to his kids demonstrates a warped individual.

MT and her catwalk into court and out of court - disrespectful and shameless IMO.

Does anyone remember which MSM had the video where it showed a short drone footage of red evidence tape on JD's garage doors? I've been looking for it because I wanted to watch it again as at 1st glance, it appeared only the 2 outer garage doors had evidence tape but the middle stall did not? But of course, maybe it was just the angle/view of the drone that made it difficult to see the evidence tape on the middle garage door? JMO. Thanks in advance.

What was his real job?
If it (the bill) was addressed to her at the JC address, is it legal for him to open it and use it in this way?

Absolutely NOT.
I doubt her vigilance ever lowered very much. For me, I am 4 years out and I am still vigilant. The sight of a vehicle that looks like his is a huge trigger. I feel I have to keep tabs on places he might be and am constantly evaluating any information I may have to guess when he may pop up. To prepare myself. She was out of the house long enough to get a clear perspective of who he really is. When mine left, I was able to add things up pretty quick. I was married for my money though on a very small scale in comparison to JD. I was also not the first one he married for money. The lies were stunning. He took my financial security but was unable to get the house. The only way he could have gotten it was if I died before the divorce was final. And he did not want the divorce even though he wanted nothing to do with me. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to die a couple times. Once on a trip that we never took to a remote location and another time involving a gun. I also am still dealing with the smear campaign similar to the stuff his lawyer is saying about her. I know his type well. It is so scary.

That being said, JD had so much money. I don't think it was wise asking for him to pay a $14000 medical bill. In her shoes, I just would have gotten my own insurance. Yes, he should have kept the insurance but these people like him have no sense of fairness. It doesn't matter what you have done for them or how good of a spouse, when you are standing in the way of their good time, they are done with you in every way and hate you because they are not getting away Scot-free. I feel like her divorce lawyer was not very smart letting things drag out. With these sociopathic people, do not try to win or get them to pay. Cutting your losses is actually a win. Just to be clear, JD is most definitely a victim and it is all on FD for what happened and I know she deserved none of what happened.

The Only hold up with the Divorce, is the Welfare and the Custody of the Children.

It is not about the money.

They are both seeking Full Custody.

She was doing every thing she could to protect them and get full custody and therefore Finalize the Divorce.

Yes, she is the one with the Most money, and had she not had children, let alone 5 children with FD, she Could and Would just, walk away.

I am Positive, that if the court would grant her Full Custody and let her 'walk away With the children', she would not walk, she would RUN.

The Judge ordered that FD Continue with the 'Current' Family Insurance he was Already providing.

Nine months into their separation, FD stopped paying the Premiums and JD says in court, that she is unable to take the 'children' to their appointments.

FD Let the Policy Lapse, without telling anyone so that he could 'Stick It' to JD and then tells the Judge that JD can 'Pay out of Pocket' for the Children.

You would think that a man who so 'loves' his children and wants the 'very best' for them, would abide by the court order and Provide his children with healthcare coverage.

He just Proved his lack of concern for the children.

He just Proved his need for Revenge was more important than the children.

Who does that? A self centered, egotistical man/child who wants his cake and eat it too.

He is more concerned about 'sticking it' to JD that he actually proves that He is the Unfit Parent, by his actions.

She was then able to use his stupidity against him in court, showing that He does Not have the children's best interest at heart.

Assuming that JD was Already included in the 'Current' Family Plan, she too would have continued to be covered.

Nowhere in the court documents, does She say anything about coverage on herself.

I am sure that if she had known he would 'Disobey' (FD is a man/child, so I can use Disobey) a Direct Court Order, she would have provided the insurance for her and the children.

NP is looking for ways to discredit JD, in Every Way Possible.

He is grasping at straws and trying to 'Taint' the Jury Pool in advance of The trial.

Healthcare charges are tremendously Inflated in relation to what the Insurance Companies will actually contract to pay.

People Without Insurance are then Required to pay the Full Amount Charged instead of the 'Contracted' amount the Insurance Companies pay.

My husband had a change in employment with a subsequent change in healthcare coverage.

He went to his primary care physician for his annual physical.

No problem there. We knew the Physician was part of our new Health Plan and there would only be the Co-Pay.

Unbeknown to us, the Lab our physician uses, is not In-House and is Not contracted with our 'New' Health Plan.

$7,649.27 later, we were paying the FULL Amount Charged for the Lab Work, as though we were without healthcare coverage.

As for the $14, 000.00? NP is using this to Spin his crazy narrative, that something must be 'Wrong' with JD for her lab work to be so expensive.

NP does not volunteer when this EOB was received.

Was it Before or After FD stopped paying for the 'Current' Family Insurance?

He does not volunteer the information on whether this was Before or After the Insurance Contracted Rate was applied.

Yes, a Very Complete Lab Workup is very expensive, depending on the specific issues at hand.

The Court has given FD, Two Years to provide his Accurate Financials to the Court and by his lack of submitting the documentation, he is refusing to abide by the Court Order.

He thinks he is above the Court and apparently the Law.

Last edited:
Is there anyone in this country who doesn't believe Pattis would lie considering his vocal support of Alex Jones? FD knew. Pattis is practiced at juggling words to misinform the public. Call it misleading. Call it lying. It's all the same to me. MOO
True, but I was talking about the custody attorney lying about his alibi. I thought that was before Pattis was hired. They can't all be liars, can they?

Does anyone remember which MSM had the video where it showed a short drone footage of red evidence tape on JD's garage doors? I've been looking for it because I wanted to watch it again as at 1st glance, it appeared only the 2 outer garage doors had evidence tape but the middle stall did not? But of course, maybe it was just the angle/view of the drone that made it difficult to see the evidence tape on the middle garage door? JMO. Thanks in advance.

Almost 100% sure it was Fox News, national, not local.

How did JD’s dad pass please? Also I’m aware that her mother in law was apparently run over by the nanny in the family’s driveway. Was the nanny delivering Panera?

FPS this stinks to high heaven!

JD implied in her blog that he has health issues, and in his obituary it says he died peacefully at home. So, it does not sound like an "accident" was involved.

Just found it

Exclusive: Lawyer Norm Pattis says client Fotis Dulos' estranged and missing wife has a 'troubled past'

True, but I was talking about the custody attorney lying about his alibi. I thought that was before Pattis was hired. They can't all be liars, can they?
So sorry, I misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member