Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I’m watching the video from inside today’s court sess and MT keeps touching her ring. ... also when she walks out to go to the car a reporter asks “do you still consider yourself FD GIRLFRIEND?” And she’s touching and twisting her ring. Please see attached. Woman Charged in Dulos Case Granted Permission to Leave State
My guess is that Atty Bowman is NOT amused by this nervous gesture of MT! Great photos. In sequence the photos could truly look like she is sending a signal! May true love never die! What a mess.

View attachment 191232 Because I wondered, I looked up drums. One can hold up to 458 pounds, based on the weight of water.
Yes, and some of the larger houses have multiple drums I think that might be connected underground. The more we dig on this topic I really hope LE has looked at the septic tanks at both NC properties (JD rental and FD project on Sturbridge).

I just keep thinking about what could have been placed at Sturbridge and held there overnight? Was it a box? Was it a drum? Was it a bag? I also wonder if LE felt that Sturbridge was a potential crime scene would they have released it back to FD? Ditto for houses in Farmington. So far as we know none of the houses are off limits for FD post release from jail. I wonder why this is the case?

Note though that virtually everything mentioned here: "the purse", "the alibi from MT' , "FD loves MT" are all uncorrborated 'stories/statements' from No Case Norm in his quest to build some kind of narrative for his CLIENT WITH NO ALIBI.

I personally will not accept any of these statements as fact until they are confirmed under oath and in court as they are not facts so far as we know. They could turn out to be facts but we are a very long way from that happening IMO. MOO
Pattis has established himself as the Anti-Fact Attorney so I'd be skeptical about any of his patter.

If the Radar Online info that afitzy posted a page back is true,
reading between the lines makes me think after FD killed her
he took her body to Sturbridge and placed it temporarily in an area that had a drain. Did he partially dismember her here therefore the banging noise? Then he took her parts to MT. Spgs. for more
cutting/chopping/draining? Then he bagged up the parts/remnants and drove multiple bags to Albany Ave. to dispose of.
If FD grew up observing work done in a tanning factory, he possibly also observed or even participated in the slaughtering of
animals and the process of "bleeding them" prior to dismembering the carcass.
Deer, cattle, hogs are all bled out prior to dismembering.
Awful to talk about but I think this is what FBI will eventually
tell us is what they think happened.

But his worker was at Sturbridge all day until around 3pm, wouldn’t the worker see something?
Good point. I don't think FD would have taken her body to Sturbridge for later disposal. Despite the attempted Waveny diversion, he had to have known that he would be suspected very soon. The animosity between him and JD and her family was off the charts and documented thoroughly in court. I just don't think he would risk leaving her remains on his property for any time period. It would take nerves of steel to do that. But who knows....JMO.

Yea, I also noticed she hunches her back and puts hand in pockets a lot when she was nervous before they arrested her and then going to the bond hearing. Today she seems much more confident. Perhaps she is sending FD a signal since Bowman won't allow any contact between them. She could have left the ring off after getting bonded out I would assume they made her take off all jewelry and possessions. The fact that she's still wearing it and wearing it in front of media means something, not a piece of simple jewelry.

Yes, and some of the larger houses have multiple drums I think that might be connected underground. The more we dig on this topic I really hope LE has looked at the septic tanks at both NC properties (JD rental and FD project on Sturbridge).

I just keep thinking about what could have been placed at Sturbridge and held there overnight? Was it a box? Was it a drum? Was it a bag? I also wonder if LE felt that Sturbridge was a potential crime scene would they have released it back to FD? Ditto for houses in Farmington. So far as we know none of the houses are off limits for FD post release from jail. I wonder why this is the case?

i think the red truck and sturbridge are part of this in some way. but with the amount of time and reaources that were spent at the trash plant, i have to assume they didnt find anything. i as well hope they thoroughly searched the septic.

The way I read the motion was that NP/FD wanted the divorce proceedings halted as JD is missing.

Here is MSM quote from HC articlehttps://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-michelle-troconis-court-appearance-jennifer-farber-dulos-case-20190628-iko3ocync5axforefkxvgppqei-story.html today:

"An attorney for Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, filed a motion Friday in Superior Court in Stamford to halt the couple’s contentious two-year divorce case because his wife is missing and is not attending court proceedings".

"Proceeding with the case without his wife deprives Dulos “of his due process rights of cross-examination and his ability to conduct discovery” from Farber Dulos, attorney Richard Rochlin wrote in the motion. “It is axiomatic that counsel may not proceed on the basis of speculation as to what his or her client may have wanted if such counsel were, in fact, able to discuss his or her proposed actions with such client.”"

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".

I love what a pickle FD finds himself in.

Things would have been much more cut and dried had he not hidden Jennifer's body so well. (At least that's what he thinks and we think until LE tells the tale!)

It seems to me that legal maneuverings will be much more complicated with a "missing" wife.

With a dead wife (assuming he hadn't been videotaped disposing of her DNA) he might have slipped right back into being daddy of some super-rich kids off whom he could live a really long time.

Does anyone know that if FD/NP are successful in putting a hold on the divorce action whether this would also put a hold on the GF motion regarding custody? I know FD/NP had filed a motion to disqualify GF and her motion but I'm operating with assumption that her atty would not have filed the motion if she didn't have standing in court to bring the motion in the first place.

Edit to add: Hope this isn't the answer to above question but its what I found in the HC article from today:

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings [BBM]. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".

Not sure if the GF motion filed would fall under the 'all proceedings' request. But FD/NP had already filed to disqualify GF and her motion so maybe this reference is just to the divorce action itself and not to custody. Could have just been sloppy drafting IMO which is so par for the course with these guys. IDK but we shall see.
If the divorce does not proceed he will want custody, I would imagine. Is there any chance this could actually happen? It seems like legally there might be a possibility and the thought makes me want to throw up.

How do they reconcile the previous alibis given with MT now supposedly being the alibi for FD?

MT's alibi is she was at a friend's returning a purse forgotten at the dinner party. FD said 2 weeks ago he was on a call to Greece and his witness was flying in to give their statement.

How do these past statements work together?
We have a name for that down here: Gobbledygook.

They don't.

If the Radar Online info that afitzy posted a page back is true,
reading between the lines makes me think after FD killed her
he took her body to Sturbridge and placed it temporarily in an area that had a drain. Did he partially dismember her here therefore the banging noise? Then he took her parts to MT. Spgs. for more
cutting/chopping/draining? Then he bagged up the parts/remnants and drove multiple bags to Albany Ave. to dispose of.
If FD grew up observing work done in a tanning factory, he possibly also observed or even participated in the slaughtering of
animals and the process of "bleeding them" prior to dismembering the carcass.
Deer, cattle, hogs are all bled out prior to dismembering.
Awful to talk about but I think this is what FBI will eventually
tell us is what they think happened.
I think some version of your theory will be what we eventually see. But given the number of locations and how long forensic testing takes to come back from being analyzed it makes sense that nothing has been said by LE in weeks.

They have so much work to do from multiple sites and evidence to process and it all just takes time. I have faith that LE will figure it out and I also still wonder if there was another unwitting accomplice in all of this beyond the subcontractor that drove the Raptor to NC? I'm not putting MT in unwitting accomplice box as am waiting for court testimony to confirm exactly what she knew and when.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how the court would even entertain his motion for contact with MT because “he loves her”????????? What? Is that a thing? Thank goodness today’s motion for NO CONTACT was approved. Those two should not be speaking IMO.
I'm still offended that MT gets to vacation while out on bond.

I realize she no longer has a home since she can't shack up with a married man any more and I'm sorry for her daughter but she might have considered all that before she tampered with evidence.

My solution is simple: send her back to jail and let her daughter live with Grandma.

No need for speculation about evidence on known and already searched properties and locations. LE has it covered. I personally witnessed LE with dogs, SUV’s and choppers searching Waveny Park for days when the trails and the pond were also cut off to us walkers. Then with trails open again, walked past FBI Recovery teams painstakingly rakeing, digging and placing flag markers in the woods.
We know the efforts LE and the dogs have made at JD and FD properties, at MIRA and all the tips and video surveillance collected by New Canaan PD and CT State Police. Unless there is an entirely new tip, theory, location etc. I believe LE has collected all incriminating evidence in existence.

I think some version of your theory will be what we eventually see. But given the number of locations and how long forensic testing takes to come back from being analyzed it makes sense that nothing has been said by LE in weeks.

They have so much work to do from multiple sites and evidence to process and it all just takes time. I have faith that LE will figure it out and I also still wonder if there was another unwitting accomplice in all of this beyond the subcontractor that drove the Raptor to NC? I'm not putting MT in unwitting accomplice box as am waiting for court testimony to confirm exactly what she knew and when.

I'm pretty convinced Jennifer was at least cut into smaller sections and if that's so, FD had to be blood-coated.

Somewhere there's a bathroom shower with blood in the drain and probably with minute spatters in the grout.

I would bet my velvet blazer that LE has already found that shower!

The way I read the motion was that NP/FD wanted the divorce proceedings halted as JD is missing.

Here is MSM quote from HC articlehttps://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-michelle-troconis-court-appearance-jennifer-farber-dulos-case-20190628-iko3ocync5axforefkxvgppqei-story.html today:

"An attorney for Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, filed a motion Friday in Superior Court in Stamford to halt the couple’s contentious two-year divorce case because his wife is missing and is not attending court proceedings".

"Proceeding with the case without his wife deprives Dulos “of his due process rights of cross-examination and his ability to conduct discovery” from Farber Dulos, attorney Richard Rochlin wrote in the motion. “It is axiomatic that counsel may not proceed on the basis of speculation as to what his or her client may have wanted if such counsel were, in fact, able to discuss his or her proposed actions with such client.”"

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".
I have never seen anything like this. If a roadblock comes up FD and NP, go a different Avenue. Always changing their approach to move closer to the end goal for FD, GF's money. First JD is Gone Girl, then Revenge Suicide, now JD is Just Missing. While we wait. We wait for test results, more evidence, perhaps a body. We continue to wait. However, Normy P. is either trying to calm a irrational client by coming up with a new strategy to deflect attention away from FD. Please tell me, does anyone believe that LE has the goods on that *advertiser censored**ing D?

I'm pretty convinced Jennifer was at least cut into smaller sections and if that's so, FD had to be blood-coated.

Somewhere there's a bathroom shower with blood in the drain and probably with minute spatters in the grout.

I would bet my velvet blazer that LE has already found that shower!
Does FD own a wet suit?

No need for speculation about evidence on known and already searched properties and locations. LE has it covered. I personally witnessed LE with dogs, SUV’s and choppers searching Waveny Park for days when the trails and the pond were also cut off to us walkers. Then with trails open again, walked past FBI Recovery teams painstakingly rakeing, digging and placing flag markers in the woods.
We know the efforts LE and the dogs have made at JD and FD properties, at MIRA and all the tips and video surveillance collected by New Canaan PD and CT State Police. Unless there is an entirely new tip, theory, location etc. I believe LE has collected all incriminating evidence in existence.
I have been trying for days to get up to speed on this case and had some questions but somewhere around the end of thread 8 gave in. Agree, unfortunately IMO they won’t find a body. He may have been ignorant in disposing of the evidence but he clearly knew what to do with the most important piece. I also believe these tampering charges were partially hopes to get a confession. If MT doesn’t flip, LE may have a serious problem.

Good point. I don't think FD would have taken her body to Sturbridge for later disposal. Despite the attempted Waveny diversion, he had to have known that he would be suspected very soon. The animosity between him and JD and her family was off the charts and documented thoroughly in court. I just don't think he would risk leaving her remains on his property for any time period. It would take nerves of steel to do that. But who knows....JMO.

Who knows what the worker was doing. The body could have been in the back of a pick up truck. It's a big house. It's a big piece of property and the car could have been parked away from where the worker was located. This case is so unique....we are dealing with at least 4 properties where infinite woods exist, septic tanks, areas to spray luminol. Is it possible that LE doesn't exhaust all possibilities?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18