Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s asking for JD’s medical records and a motion to dismiss. The audacity.
On what legal basis can medical records of a missing person be requested without their consent (and they are not here to provide consent)? GF technically has POA so perhaps she will be dragged into this asine request? But I don't believe just because someone has POA that they can be legally compelled to provide it?@gitana1 where are you with your legal knowledge?!

Last edited:
Just catching up with the posts and reading all the possibilities is so ulcerogenic.
The walk down memory lane with some of these inane jurors influenced by slimy attorneys is so disheartening.
The good thing is if this ever gets to trial it will be before a cadre of educated people.
I know that sounds snobby but it is what it is and it is the truth.
FD will be judged by a jury of his peers.
He was well educated. Chose to live in high end towns.
Those are his peers.
The best part is he is gonna go down because he chose to dispose of his handiwork in an area of real people. Poor people he wouldn't have given the time of day to . People he would never share a meal with.The little people who could also be part of the jury. MOO.
My guess is the jury you described above is the last jury in the world that No Case Norm wants for FD!

My guess is that this case will be moved far away from Fairfield County courtrooms so the No Case Norm can find the jury of his dreams! Hope that doesn't happen but NCN has worked hard to alienate virtually every juror in a viable pool of CT people and last week worked quite effectively to absolutely alientate any potential female jury members with his attack on Gone Girl writer Flynn. We have seen misogony in his extreme victim shaming from NCN and domestic violence and misogony as well from FD. MOO but I think most women would have a hard time stomaching much of the testimony from the family court if it 'somehow' made its way into the criminal case!

Also, not sure NCN wanted a female jury with an adulterous FD as the entire situation with MT is OTT IMO for most potential female jurors in CT and then you throw in the domestic violence aspect of FD and not sure NCN wants females on his jury! MOO

I am very curious since I don't know, but what beneficial information could a PI for the defense find, or have they found in other cases (I didn't follow OJ and Casey), more than a jump on the theorized direction of the prosecution? I would think a PI would be a great move for GF, but why for FD?

My guess is the jury you described above is the last jury in the world that No Case Norm wants for FD!

My guess is that this case will be moved far away from Fairfield County courtrooms so the No Case Norm can find the jury of his dreams! Hope that doesn't happen but NCN has worked hard to alienate virtually every juror in a viable pool of CT people and last week worked quite effectively to absolutely alientate any potential female jury members with his attack on Gone Girl writer Flynn. We have seen misogony in his extreme victim shaming from NCN and domestic violence and misogony as well from FD. MOO but I think most women would have a hard time stomaching much of the testimony from the family court if it 'somehow' made its way into the criminal case!

Also, not sure NCN wanted a female jury with an adulterous FD as the entire situation with MT is OTT IMO for most potential female jurors in CT and then you throw in the domestic violence aspect of FD and not sure NCN wants females on his jury! MOO
Agreed. But he only has 50% control over that when it comes down to picking a jury.

I totally agree. If (when) a murder charge is brought against FD, I would be shocked if the trial was held anywhere close to NC or Farmington area. I would be even more shocked if a jury is selected that is a "cadre of educated people". I do not know how many potential witnesses the defense can dismiss during Voir Dire questioning, but you can rest assured that a jury will be seated that is likely less educated than both the victim and FD, since DNA will likely be a key part of the trial, and a jury that will be the most sympathetic to the defense. Witness selection experts will be working overtime to pick a jury that can be swayed by a showboating defense attorney. JMO

Maybe the PI will find the body. Perhaps FD wanted it found all along (in which case it would yield planted ‘evidence’ that points to someone else). Maybe he can’t believe his bad luck that no-one found it yet.
Moo
Omg imagine that! Well then welcome new sleazy PI character lol!
I just hope that the PI doesn't locate any important witnesses with the intent to tear them down (in the least). I'm hoping that's illegal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub