Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what’s been released in the divorce litigation I can only imagine what else he put her through - no wonder she left the way she did IMO
Yes, she used probably the one excuse to leave the house that allowed for all the kids to come with her and for him to "let" her go.

Smart lady to come up with that idea, but so sorry she had to - rather than just walk out the door because she had every right to walk out any door without his permission.

jmo

Possibly. But my guess is Pattis is angling to change the trial location and all his chatter is directed at proving his client cannot receive a fair trial in CT. My ears perked up on this topic when Pattis first said that he fully intended to try the case in CT but then went on to discuss trial in other locations. Sadly its all a game with Pattis.
Can you actually go to another state?

Let's think about this.

IF it is JD they are looking for in the water (as opposed to weapon or other evidence), how could he get her into the water? If she was a full body (sorry to be graphic), how would he do that? Especially if he did it that Friday before sundown? Maybe he waited until night? How is the body being kept underwater? I suppose he would have access to cement, etc.

If not a full body (again, sorry), it might be easier to put something in the water without being noticed. But when?

jmo
if she was in a heavy duty bag like for construction waste, it could be sunk without fear that her body could come to the surface as it decomposes. He would certainly know when it was possible because of his familiarity with the facility, however it was a holiday weekendI have a hard believing he would put her there though because of the heavy use the pond gets. He would be in perpetual terror that she may float to the surface.

Last edited:
I think it also shows his controlling nature. It's okay to have privacy in a marriage. But he insists her most personal care be done around him.

I think forced intimacy is a trait of abusive people.
Yes, I found that recounted conversation so disturbing. Not only does he disregard his wife's feeling, but he also acts with rage and control. She does not even have the right to a feeling, an opinion, a desire. My husband is an architect and his high-end clients ask for separate his and her bathrooms all the time-- to preserve the marriage! A little separate space for our private acts is not a bad thing. No wonder his houses have trouble selling -- he is controlling AND most often WRONG. He strikes me as an arrogant little bully.

When (remaining hopeful) JD's remains are found, or LE believes they have enough for a murder charge, what happens to the bail money from the 401K? TIA

If only that were true. Poison ivy is everywhere. Some have opined that he may have gotten it at his wife's house. She made him use the woods to relieve himself. :p
Some houses with pools (I think JD's rented house has one) have a bathroom with two doors, one that opens to the outside of the house so that you can shower off after a dip in the pool. My friend's house is like that.

I’m curious of the route from The Pond to the 80 Mountain Spring Rd address in Farmington. I’m wondering if he could have driven the F150 Raptor truck up through the woods or backroad to get to The Pond. I mean if he took a boat out wouldn’t there have been witnesses? Wouldn’t he have been seen? I hope they find Jennifer soon.

Now if FD is charged with murder, is he not rearrested on that charge and would have to bond out again?

I’m curious of the route from The Pond to the 80 Mountain Spring Rd address in Farmington. I’m wondering if he could have driven the F150 Raptor truck up through the woods or backroad to get to The Pond. I mean if he took a boat out wouldn’t there have been witnesses? Wouldn’t he have been seen? I hope they find Jennifer soon.

Now if FD is charged with murder, is he not rearrested on that charge and would have to bond out again?

He’d be able to bond out again, as long as the judge rules that he is eligible for it.

I’m not sure if Connecticut even allows bail for those charged with first degree murder, but if they do, it will be a high amount.

If it was $500,000 for his current charges, my guess would be a couple million for murder.

Some houses with pools (I think JD's rented house has one) have a bathroom with two doors, one that opens to the outside of the house so that you can shower off after a dip in the pool. My friend's house is like that.
Did she have a pool for sure? I wondered about this. Only saw overheads of the house during construction.

Little off topic - but I am finishing up Ppl vs OJ on Netlix... hard not to think of Fotis and this case while watching...

What’s interesting is the science of the criminally sick mind - how it works and how it hides itself and then where it shows itself. And why “we” can’t see it? How easy it is Fotis and OJ and the like to blend in, and even rise to adoration in some cases. Success and prominence. I read somewhere it’s very hard for regular healthy minds to ever understand the criminally insane - we just are incapable of it. Frustrating isn’t it.

Thank goodness there are people in law enforcement who have chosen to study the criminal mind.

I'm told it's difficult to think normally after seeing so much of humanity's underbelly, yet they do it.

God bless 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member