Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invasion of the body snatchers? Evil doppelgänger types that knew they would be caught on camera?
Pattis would be deadly in a case if we didn’t have the CCTV, trash bags, cell phone evidence and blood/DNA all combined. But we do thank goodness. Every time he puts something out there the police and prosecution have CCTV to back them up. It’s great!
I'm waiting for Pattis to offer up the 3rd person AKA as the player to be named later as the explanation! Gotta happen IMO.

OT but something I'm thinking about as the news just reported that they have 6 person gang as suspects for the David Ortiz hit in Santo Domingo that was carried out via motorcycle using a gun. These clowns were allegedly paid $8,000!

Wonder how much a hit costs in CT?

A very interesting post. Thank you. I think your sister was a rarity; most family members (including my own in a similarly dangerous marriage) seem to bend over backwards to avoid causing *trouble* or bad feelings when they see that we're so in love. And it's possible they knew we wouldn't have believed them, anyway, but would have pulled away from them and isolated ourselves even further in a deadly relationship.

It may have been thus for JD in her marriage to FD: her family may well have seen or suspected his dark side, but out of love and concern for her they may have simply tried to make her situation more secure by augmenting JD and FD's financial and domestic life. I think at some point the blinders came off for JD's parents, though--FD's financial irresponsibility, his greed, and his seeming dishonesty might have been the beginning of that for them.

After I got free of my violent husband (a high-up civic official in a major California city), my family members told me, one by one in private, that they had never felt welcome in our home whenever he was present. Silence is a killer, and so is the protective insulation we put around our own abusive relationships. In the end, I left on a train with my two children one night and moved to the Midwest. He married a much younger woman after that, and she left him three years later, after coming to fear him. Then she died mysteriously--a healthy, active young 31-year-old professional. I will always wonder about that. Did he fear that she was about to blow his cover? Might he have found it *necessary* to silence her? I will always feel guilty for my years-long silence that kept his *reputation* intact and allowed him to abuse others after me.

The only way I can make up for the guilt I feel for my long silence is to volunteer now in a domestic violence shelter, encouraging other women to believe in their own strength, in their power to make a new path for themselves, their ability to create a whole new life. I'm following this case because of my own history with an abusive, compulsively lying, repeatedly unfaithful man. And I pray that JD's remains are found, her family is safe, and FD is locked up for life.

WhitegateGirl, you must be a real blessing to the women you serve. We are all thankful for what you do.

Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays
JUST IN: Statement from friends and family of #JenniferDulos.

D80paDYWwAIio18.jpg

D80paDaXsAAy867.png

6:02 PM - 11 Jun 2019 pst

I'm waiting for Pattis to offer up the 3rd person AKA as the player to be named later as the explanation! Gotta happen IMO.

OT but something I'm thinking about as the news just reported that they have 6 person gang as suspects for the David Ortiz hit in Santo Domingo that was carried out via motorcycle using a gun. These clowns were allegedly paid $8,000!

$4,000. It's half price if the hubby cleans up the crime scene.

$4,000. It's half price if the hubby cleans up the crime scene.
Good one and great way to end a very long day and almost week! Pattis is certainly going to have to be creative IMO to explain how his client ended up with the job of emptying the trash on Albany! I am sure he will first try to say it wasn't FD on Albany but with the CCTV I'm not sure how that will fly?!

I could see that insane angle being played here.

“My client arrived at the home, and discovered blood everywhere. He knew he would be blamed for whatever happened to Jennifer, so he panicked and cleaned the crime scene. He made a stupid mistake, and that’s all he’s guilty of.”

I didn't understand that "Silver Alert" applied to people over 65 who have health issues and adults under 65 who need medical care. Blood was found in Jennifer's garage on May 24 after the nanny provided police with the garage keycode. Jennifer is under 65 but in need of medical care.

That's a Silver Alert.
I looked into this and posted about it earlier. For Connecticut this is what I found: "SILVER Alerts are issued for missing individuals age 65 or older, or, who are age 18 or older with mental impairments." CT Lottery Official Web Site - Amber/Silver Alerts. So for missing persons 18-64 years of age there must be a mental impairment. Apparently, there are allegations in the custody case that JD suffered from some type of mental health issue. I don't know if that is why a silver alert was issued.

There is just no way to say that it was a different Ford 150 Raptor and doppelgängers going around dumping crime scene evidence and doctored license plates. Because their actual phones were also on that same journey.

It’s not an elaborate hoax perpetuated by someone trying to frame FD/MT.

Also I wonder about the clothes that MT and FD were seeing wearing on CCTV on the trashbin dump odyssey of stupidity. Were they collected by LE? Especially FD’s since it appears from the descriptions of the video that he was the one seen handling the bags with Jennifer’s blood in them.

I’m sure he already disposed of the clothes he was wearing when he went to JDs house earlier. MOO

"When Dulos had the GPS device affixed to his ankle Tuesday in Stamford, he was not provided with a recharger.

The error was discovered late Tuesday, but rather than have Dulos return to Stamford, he was directed to visit a probation department office on Wawarme Avenue in Hartford to obtain a charger, officials said."

WTF? I just can't........All that comes to mind is "You had one job!".....These are technicalities that get criminals off. Not saying it's the end of the world, just saying "that's not how it works. That's not how any of this works..."

Agree. My guess is that this situation was NOT reported by FD but his no doubt anxious atty! I am wondering if Pattis has a 'minder' with FD full time to make sure nothing happens with the press and that his client doesn't do a 'skedaddle'!

Although, and this is totally just my overly tired brain trying to catch up on this new thread so that I can go to sleep, maybe it was intentionally "not provided". Like oops, our bad. Now let's see where you try to go when the batteries run out. Because I agree with @afitzy with FD not reporting it. But I'm sleep deprived so totally just a fantasy.

The trailer is an interesting transportation or storage possibility for a body as if you look at the picture of the Sturbridge property there is a silver small trailer with FORE Group logo on it (that house was still under construction). When we looked at the tax records the other night it appeared that FORE had more than one of these trailers.

I was just thinking that loading anything metal into those types of trailers like 55-gallon drums like they use on construction sites with metal lids make loud bangs when they’re loaded and touch the walls of aluminum trailers. Especially if they’re heavy and loaded by rolling, etc. like by one person.

I’m just bothered by the banging sounds and that empty house. I looked at the listing and saw that it has a freezer that goes with it. Forgive me this horrible question, please: Can cadaver dogs smell something frozen in a deep freeze? I’m pretty sure that my own dogs, beagles, can’t smell frozen things in my deep freeze or they’d be sitting by it drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton