Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, no more about whether one of the suspects in the disappearance of the mother of 5 is attractive. The girlfriend has beautiful cheek bones, said the photographer. She's a gold digger who likes athletes, so she has to appear athletic - not a druggie. Jennifer's husband is an athlete who water skis with 5 soon to be famous (his dream) water-skiing children. The husband and girlfriend had big ideas, mom disagreed - one scenario.

The girlfriend seems to have it all sorted out with an income of $4000 per month for her child from the child's father, and rent free accommodations in a great big house in CT. I would like to see his expenses after he met her.
$4,000 a month might cover the property taxes on FD and MT’s primary residence but not much more. It didn’t give FD the life of leisure that the ~$32k a month from JD’s trust fund did.

Nanny gave police access to home (I believe from MSM bc she was the nanny she had the passcode to the garage-which it appears MOO that few knew or had) around 7:00 pm after JDs two friends reported JD missing to New Canaan Police. They arrived at her home shortly thereafter and either the nanny was there in person or spoke to the police from NY at the GFs apartment and gave police the code to enter. As JD had filed for a TRO and family and friends had a right to be concerned about her well being as she had not been heard from and had missed her two doctor appointments police made entry into garage where they immediately found multiple blood stains and splatter and evidence of an attempt to clean up in the garage.

A silver alert went out for JD at 7:43 pm. In between 7:00 and 7:43 pm her Chevy Tahoe was found parked near Waveny park abandoned. All on May 24th!

On May 31st we learned MT and FD were caught on camera at approximately 7:10 pm on May 24th dumping trash bags that contained Jennifer’s blood making stops at 30 trash bins and also inserting the doctored license plates which come back to cars connected to FD in a storm drain. ‘‘Tis was in Hartford, CT!

At approximately 8;10 pm FD is is seen on surveillance video checking his mail at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address where he, the side piece and her daughter were staying.

I was thinking on my ride to work this morning, we really never heard how folks become concerned. I mean we know they obviously did not hear from JD but we have not heard if/when JD's phone went straight to voicemail as if turned off or if it rang and rang and she did not pick up? I know maybe an odd thing to think of now but it is something we typically hear about in most cases. If her phone went straight to voicemail early on, then someone turned it off or destroyed it, if it rang and rang and then voicemail for most of the day and then eventually went straight to voicemail then the battery just died.

That's what I remember as well - 12:30 school pickup. I think they needed lunch before driving to NYC to meet mom, but I have not read anything to confirm this idea.

There is some reason that the father expected to pick up the children on Sunday, May 26, even making a fuss when he was prevented from picking them up. I'm guessing there was something in the court order for that day giving him permission to pick them up. I think husband and girlfriend would have been in Argentina the following morning if they had all 6 children together.

Did he think that the grandmother was a push over and he could take the children on May 26 without a fight, and then he discovered there were security guards?
My only hesitation on the Nanny stopping at the house with the kids before going to NY, is it sounds like there was quite a bit of blood in the garage. I would think the Nanny would take the children through the garage to access the house. Wouldn't they have seen what the police saw as soon as they entered the garage? MOO.

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits. Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character. Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny. -- Chinese proverb, author unknown

WHO would just say “my DNA”...... someone thinking, planning, knowing what he was going to do... FD
My hope is more than one witness heard this very odd IMO remark - I can find no explanation for this to be said except the obvious JMO

I think we were all speculating JD probably had a plan if she could not be reached the Nanny would take care of the children. Which I am sure there was considering how contentious the divorce was. But then the court document came out stating the Nanny was to pick up the children from school and meet JD at the grandmas for a preplanned visit so maybe the Nanny did not know at the time she picked up the children and went to NY that anything was amiss with JD. Obviously no one knew JD was missing until she missed both her appointments, which would have been after 2 if her 1 pm appointment was an hour long. By then the Nanny would have been on her way to NY already. Hopefully i am making sense! I am goofy tired today!! Dang allergies!!
Thank you for summarizing this perfectly.

JD’s house is about a 1 minute drive from school so it’s much more likely with an overnight trip planned that a quick stop at home would have happened vs organizing everything before school, etc. Also, I live in the area and most housekeepers either have a key, know the garage code, or have a door left open for them.
ITA housekeeper had a key but I do wonder if the car was packed and ready by Nanny and no need to stop at home ? Did she come from her home or their home ? So far we only have a noon visit by housekeeper IIRC

Im so behind in catching up, so I’m not sure if this Fox 61 news article was posted:

7-year old Wethersfield boy gives up Disney
Im so behind in catching up, so I’m not sure if this Fox 61 news article was posted:

7-year old Wethersfield boy gives up Disney trip to help find Jennifer Dulos – FOX 61 - 7-year old Wethersfield boy gives up Disney trip to help find Jennifer Dulos

trip to help find Jennifer Dulos – FOX 61 - 7-year old Wethersfield boy gives up Disney trip to help find Jennifer Dulos
Look for the Helpers. What a amazing kid!

I was thinking on my ride to work this morning, we really never heard how folks become concerned. I mean we know they obviously did not hear from JD but we have not heard if/when JD's phone went straight to voicemail as if turned off or if it rang and rang and she did not pick up? I know maybe an odd thing to think of now but it is something we typically hear about in most cases. If her phone went straight to voicemail early on, then someone turned it off or destroyed it, if it rang and rang and then voicemail for most of the day and then eventually went straight to voicemail then the battery just died.
We really haven't heard from anyone in this case. Not GF, the friends who were concerned for JD, the nanny, the cleaning person, or neighbors. Not the people who were at the dinner on 5/22 or mom's from the school. It's unusual but it gives me a high degree of respect for JD's circle.

My only hesitation on the Nanny stopping at the house with the kids before going to NY, is it sounds like there was quite a bit of blood in the garage. I would think the Nanny would take the children through the garage to access the house. Wouldn't they have seen what the police saw as soon as they entered the garage? MOO.
ITA

ITA housekeeper had a key but I do wonder if the car was packed and ready by Nanny and no need to stop at home ? Did she come from her home or their home ? So far we only have a noon visit by housekeeper IIRC

I agree. I know too from having lived in Washington, DC and Northern VA how dreadful traffic is Memorial Day weekend around a large city. If it were me, the second I picked my kids up from school I would have wanted to be on the road. I can't help but wonder if JD had packed everyone up the night before and was to take everyone's things for the weekend in her own car with the nanny only picking up the children from school and immediately getting on the road. That is what I would have done for my own children when they were younger (no way would I wait around for them to pack on a holiday weekend Friday). I would also show up at school carline pick up with lunch already picked up from someplace so we didn't need to stop to eat. JMO, IMO, etc.

We really haven't heard from anyone in this case. Not GF, the friends who were concerned for JD, the nanny, the cleaning person, or neighbors. Not the people who were at the dinner on 5/22 or mom's from the school. It's unusual but it gives me a high degree of respect for JD's circle.
I agree it’s like they all decided to protect her and I’m guessing LE advised everyone not to talk IMO

Here is the trash pickup map for Hartford: http://gis1.hartford.gov/images/New_Collection_day.pdf

It looks like roughly 1/2 of Albany is in the purple zone (Thursday) and 1/2 is in the peach zone (Friday).

I wonder if FD looked at the trash collection map?

I wonder when the Albany trash pickup route was completed on Friday?

The arrest warrant states that starting at 1910 on 5/24 FD/MT travelled 4 mile stretch of Albany between Biltmore and Edward Streets. This information was debated on prior thread as the distance travelled didn't look to be correct and there is no Biltmore Street (suggestion was that this was an error and was meant to be Baltimore Street which does intersect with Albany).

So, if FD was depositing items in the Thursday pickup zone then it seems likely LE might have been lucky and retrieved these items. The Friday zone pickup seems a bit harder to understand as it would depend on when the trucks final pickup of the day was. But it also seems possible that based on the time involved 1910 that FD might have missed the Friday collection time so LE might have been able to retrieve some of these items IMO.

EDIT TO UPDATE from Hartford.org website:

Residents are also reminded to place their trash and recycling containers at the curb no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on the day before collection and no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection.

Holiday's with No Collection
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veteran’s Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King’s Day
Lincoln’s Birthday
Washington’s Birthday
Good Friday
Memorial Day (BBM - Monday, May 27th)
When a holiday or observance of a holiday falls on a Monday through Friday, regular waste and recycling collection will be delayed by one day for that week. There will also be a pick-up on Saturday during each holiday week.

Doesn't it seem if he was throwing trash out at 7pm on Friday night, it would still be sitting there until the next Friday, or possibly even the next Saturday because of the holiday?

The arrest warrant says the items were already in the lab being tested on Saturday, June 1st.....so what day did LE retrieve the bags?

How likely is it that residents would still have their garbage bins out on Friday night at 7pm? Is it more likely that the items were in commercial dumpsters at businesses? Are the commercial customers on the same pickup schedule as residential?

I agree. I know too from having lived in Washington, DC and Northern VA how dreadful traffic is Memorial Day weekend around a large city. If it were me, the second I picked my kids up from school I would have wanted to be on the road. I can't help but wonder if JD had packed everyone up the night before and was to take everyone's things for the weekend in her own car with the nanny only picking up the children from school and immediately getting on the road. That is what I would have done for my own children when they were younger (no way would I wait around for them to pack on a holiday weekend Friday). I would also show up at school carline pick up with lunch already picked up from someplace so we didn't need to stop to eat. JMO, IMO, etc.
Some schools feed children lunch on half days. Can we please stop with this? I think we have “scenarioed” this out! (This is not directed to you pink and green mom) to all, I think we have hammered this one enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member