Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD's sister is the architect consultant from Greece for his company. Coincidentally, he had his sister on the phone that morning supposedly talking to him while he was at his home (even though he didn't have any work or new buildings underway to consult about), so she could provide some sort of alibi for her brother at crucial times in the morning his wife went missing. JMO... although they could have been talking about nonbusiness sibling stuff.

And I have to assume HE made a call, if there was one.

Fisher meadows trail is about 2 mile south of the Avon ski pond that is on Old Ponds road and was searched previously

I'm not aware of a previous search at Fisher Meadows

ETA: I should have said 2 mile as the crow flys not per driving route
Jennifer wrote about their long runs and finding new paths at Fisher Meadows.

Someone mentioned way back, maybe it wasn't cigarette tobacco she was smoking? ! Think a couple of WS's mentioned them looking a bit screwed up from something. What's medicinal Marijuana laws in CT?
Qualification Requirements

For Adults, Debilitating Medical Conditions Include:
  • Cancer (Effective 2012)
  • Glaucoma (Effective 2012)
  • Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (Effective 2012)
  • Parkinson's Disease (Effective 2012)
  • Multiple Sclerosis (Effective 2012)
  • Damage to the Nervous Tissue of the Spinal Cord with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity (Effective 2012)
  • Epilepsy (Effective 2012)
  • Cachexia (Effective 2012)
  • Wasting Syndrome (Effective 2012)
  • Crohn's Disease (Effective 2012)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Effective 2012)
  • Sickle Cell Disease (Effective 2016)*
  • Post Laminectomy Syndrome with Chronic Radiculopathy (Effective 2016)*
  • Severe Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (Effective 2016)*
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Effective 2016)*
  • Ulcerative Colitis (Effective 2016)*
  • Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Type 1 and Type II (Effective 2016)*
  • Cerebral Palsy (Effective 2016)
  • Cystic Fibrosis (Effective 2016)
  • Irreversible Spinal Cord Injury with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity (Effective 2016)
  • Terminal Illness Requiring End-Of-Life Care (Effective 2016)
  • Uncontrolled Intractable Seizure Disorder (Effective 2016)
  • Spasticity or Neuropathic Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia (Effective 2018)*
  • Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (Effective 2018)*
  • Post Herpetic Neuralgia (Effective 2018)*
  • Hydrocephalus with Intractable Headache (Effective 2018)*
  • Intractable Headache Syndromes (Effective 2018)*
  • Neuropathic Facial Pain (Effective 2018)*
  • Muscular Dystrophy (Effective 2018)*
  • Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Effective 2018)*
  • Chronic Neuropathic Pain Associated with Degenerative Spinal Disorders (Effective 2018)*

Very possible they searched this area yesterday as well, it’s set back from the main road. If I didn’t see all the gray SUVs together and evidence truck I could have easily driven by this morning without seeing a thing. Yesterday, with all the rain and bad weather, no one would really have a reason to be in the park so likely no one witnessed the search.

When I called one media outlet I have connections with they sent the one cameraman with no reporter. I eventually called another media outlet which is when word got out. I just feel like day after day and the length of time missing they are still doing searches, but with nothing being leaked or found ( that we know of) the media is not going to be “live reporting” these searches, just little updates. At least we know they are still searching very hard with a huge number of resources.

Just for some info on the area of “the pond” and fisher meadow. Both off Old farms road which is very narrow at some parts, very thick with overgrowth, lots of sharp turns. With all the rain up here this spring everything is so dense. A couple of streams on that road. FD most like would have passed fisher meadow on his way to “the pond”. It’s also an indirect way to get to the car wash that has been reported.

Hearing about them leaving for the day at just 2pm is a little disheartening. They are looking for a needle in not just a haystack, a whole barn of hay. I really pray they find something soon.

Hard to tell but here’s a small visual of the water from today. Literally can only see a foot or two in. Lots of weeds, probably all mud.
Thank you again for taking the time to be there this morning. Still hoping for a miracle and she is found.

Qualification Requirements

For Adults, Debilitating Medical Conditions Include:
  • Cancer (Effective 2012)
  • Glaucoma (Effective 2012)
  • Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (Effective 2012)
  • Parkinson's Disease (Effective 2012)
  • Multiple Sclerosis (Effective 2012)
  • Damage to the Nervous Tissue of the Spinal Cord with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity (Effective 2012)
  • Epilepsy (Effective 2012)
  • Cachexia (Effective 2012)
  • Wasting Syndrome (Effective 2012)
  • Crohn's Disease (Effective 2012)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Effective 2012)
  • Sickle Cell Disease (Effective 2016)*
  • Post Laminectomy Syndrome with Chronic Radiculopathy (Effective 2016)*
  • Severe Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (Effective 2016)*
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Effective 2016)*
  • Ulcerative Colitis (Effective 2016)*
  • Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Type 1 and Type II (Effective 2016)*
  • Cerebral Palsy (Effective 2016)
  • Cystic Fibrosis (Effective 2016)
  • Irreversible Spinal Cord Injury with Objective Neurological Indication of Intractable Spasticity (Effective 2016)
  • Terminal Illness Requiring End-Of-Life Care (Effective 2016)
  • Uncontrolled Intractable Seizure Disorder (Effective 2016)
  • Spasticity or Neuropathic Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia (Effective 2018)*
  • Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (Effective 2018)*
  • Post Herpetic Neuralgia (Effective 2018)*
  • Hydrocephalus with Intractable Headache (Effective 2018)*
  • Intractable Headache Syndromes (Effective 2018)*
  • Neuropathic Facial Pain (Effective 2018)*
  • Muscular Dystrophy (Effective 2018)*
  • Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Effective 2018)*
  • Chronic Neuropathic Pain Associated with Degenerative Spinal Disorders (Effective 2018)*
Thank you. My husband has MS, and uses to help with his Spasity. Mostly I was inquiring whether MT smokes weed, but maybe not cigarettes. Since I'm not familiar with CT laws regarding approval of medicinal or recreational Marijuana laws, wondered if MT could be smoking weed in the car?

And I have to assume HE made a call, if there was one.
and phone records can be corroborated IMO. If his phone was used during this time - there will be a record of it. Note: I am not saying he was the one on the phone but if it was a landline - anyone could be on it - if it was a cell phone - and he had his with him - they would have those pings. You can talk and drive at the same time but I do find it odd they would attempt to use this as an alibi knowing how easily it can be checked out IMO

Very possible they searched this area yesterday as well, it’s set back from the main road. If I didn’t see all the gray SUVs together and evidence truck I could have easily driven by this morning without seeing a thing. Yesterday, with all the rain and bad weather, no one would really have a reason to be in the park so likely no one witnessed the search.

When I called one media outlet I have connections with they sent the one cameraman with no reporter. I eventually called another media outlet which is when word got out. I just feel like day after day and the length of time missing they are still doing searches, but with nothing being leaked or found ( that we know of) the media is not going to be “live reporting” these searches, just little updates. At least we know they are still searching very hard with a huge number of resources.

Just for some info on the area of “the pond” and fisher meadow. Both off Old farms road which is very narrow at some parts, very thick with overgrowth, lots of sharp turns. With all the rain up here this spring everything is so dense. A couple of streams on that road. FD most like would have passed fisher meadow on his way to “the pond”. It’s also an indirect way to get to the car wash that has been reported.

Hearing about them leaving for the day at just 2pm is a little disheartening. They are looking for a needle in not just a haystack, a whole barn of hay. I really pray they find something soon.

Hard to tell but here’s a small visual of the water from today. Literally can only see a foot or two in. Lots of weeds, probably all mud.
Maybe the car wash people mentioned the car LE was asking about was muddy??

I really wanted them to find something today.

jmo

I think divers can only have so many hours in the water IIRC - anyone? it seems if they have something concrete at this location they would stay longer, otherwise? We know they were there pretty early based on our own @happyperson reports.
My husband is a SCUBA diver and he speaks of how many dives he will do in a day based on how many tanks of air he has with him. He will often do two in the morning and two in the afternoon if he has four tanks with him. Also, depends on the stress of the dive, how deep etc. because air is used up more quickly. Depends on whether they are walk in dives as this probably was or whether they are off a boat in the ocean where there are currents etc. He is a Master diver but certainly not at the level that these LE dive teams are at.

I posted this because I want to point out that she might abhor smoking and also smoke in certain situations.
I think it's quite common for some people to be occasional/social/stress smokers and not be all black & white about smoking tobacco. I still think it's a moot point whether MT was smoking a cigarette or something else or is a regular smoker or a fitness buff (some of whom smoke as well), just that that act that night had her leaning out of the window for video footage to capture her face fully to identify her, right? FD was in the drivers' seat getting out of the truck and dropping off the bags into the trash bins, but somehow his face wasn't captured on video except through the tinted vehicle window, while hers was? Therefore, his cell pinging along the 4 mile stretch and stops at 30 trash bins and identity of his vehicle and that it "looked like him" through window and being with her, his known GF is how they were able to arrest him? JMO, not sure if this is accurate.

My husband is a SCUBA diver and he speaks of how many dives he will do in a day based on how many tanks of air he has with him. He will often do two in the morning and two in the afternoon if he has four tanks with him. Also, depends on the stress of the dive, how deep etc. because air is used up more quickly. Depends on whether they are walk in dives as this probably was or whether they are off a boat in the ocean where there are currents etc. He is a Master diver but certainly not at the level that these LE dive teams are at.
Thank you - I was thinking there was a time in the water, then a rest, time back in the water, rest etc?

I bet they find the tape and adhesive used to modify the license plates at one of FD's properties or in one of the garbage stops.

SBM:
Investigators located two Connecticut license plates whose appearance had been altered through the use of tape and adhesive. The actual license plate (Connecticut Passenger plates 516WDJ) had been modified to read “5ST6WBU. When the actual plates (516WDJ) were queried Motor Vehicle records indicated the plates came back Status: Cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I think it's quite common for some people to be occasional/social/stress smokers and not be all black & white about smoking tobacco. I still think it's a moot point whether MT was smoking a cigarette or something else or is a regular smoker or a fitness buff (some of whom smoke as well), just that that act that night had her leaning out of the window for video footage to capture her face fully to identify her, right? FD was in the drivers' seat getting out of the truck and dropping off the bags into the trash bins, but somehow his face wasn't captured on video except through the tinted vehicle window, while hers was? Therefore, his cell pinging along the 4 mile stretch and stops at 30 trash bins and identity of his vehicle and that it "looked like him" through window and being with her, his known GF is how they were able to arrest him? JMO, not sure if this is accurate.
My take on the Pattis saying MT abhors smoking was a message to MT to say she abhors smoking and FD will also say she abhors smoking...and whatever FD says about that day, she should say it too.

JMOpinion.

I bet they find the tape and adhesive used to modify the license plates at one of FD's properties or in one of the garbage stops.

SBM:
Investigators located two Connecticut license plates whose appearance had been altered through the use of tape and adhesive. The actual license plate (Connecticut Passenger plates 516WDJ) had been modified to read “5ST6WBU. When the actual plates (516WDJ) were queried Motor Vehicle records indicated the plates came back Status: Cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

...fingerprints on adhesive tape?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member