Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever reason he kept them, IMO the altered plates were intended to be used to avoid detection. I think they were stashed in the drain so they wouldn't be found if LE searched his home and he could retrieve and use in future. Except stashing them was caught on camera.

I hadn't thought about him putting the tags in the drain so he could retrieve and re-use them. Otherwise, he would have just put them in one of the garbage bins. How funny that he outwitted himself.

I would guess Pattis has his minions meeting with reporters to cut deals for future access as the case develops,

as in "print what Pattis says now and we'll call you first when something new breaks."
I was suspecting something similar when his full long interview on nbc connecticut was pulled from nbcconn's website. Was he unhappy with it? I'm dubious of the media coverage of NP. JMO.

Who keeps their old license plates for years unless they have criminal shenanigans in mind?

I wonder what they've been used for in the past.
Oh dear I have 3 on my entry table I’ve been procrastinating turning them in - I can see them being left in the garage until the plan formed in his mind IMO
Eta spelling

I got the impression that in 2017 the Duloses were in the process of relocating to NC.

Duloses initially had planned to move to Pound Ridge, NY as a family and then the affair issue arose. JD parents had a house in Pound Ridge, NY. JD moved the children out of Farmington I believe initially to a hotel in NYC and then to NC.

Who keeps their old license plates for years unless they have criminal shenanigans in mind?

I wonder what they've been used for in the past.
Absolutely nothing. I live in Connecticut and have four sets of plates on my garage wall dating back 50 years. Too lazy to turn them in and a little concerned to just throw them away so there they stay until some day when they will be some one elses problem. LOL

Mass Guy said..."We know very little about what was going on in their lives, although we may think we know quite a bit (those divorce filings)".
Are the divorce filing documents available somewhere...? I have searched - but have a feeling I am looking in the wrong spot. Thanks for any help. :)
@dlharris2712 check the media thread the divorce documents are referenced in the articles but they are not public on the CT court website just the docket

So you go for a ride, to dump trash bags, and have no idea what is inside.:D:D:D
Of course not, as you're not a child, just sitting there with your Dad.

MT is an adult women, living with FD,
professing her love for him by wearing his bracelet,
for all to see, after being charged.

It appears, she wants to be an innocent passenger, pretending to be so naive.
That will not give her a PASS, and her parents will certainly advise her, to save her own skin.

Waiting for further installments, regarding poor, innocent MT and her involvement.:mad:
MOO.
MT is motivated by the finer thinks in life, just as FD is. However, she will lose custody and child support if put behind bars. Easy come, easy go.

There are plenty of people who abhor smoking who overcome that abhorrence to get high on weed, not that I think Pattis knows anything about MT's preferences.

It's appropriate that he should be involved in a case centered on garbage as every time he opens his mouth garbage comes out!
If indeed there is a bracelet, will someone post a picture of it like the ankle security device that MT wore? Starting to think Bracelet is becoming an urban legend.

Duloses initially had planned to move to Pound Ridge, NY as a family and then the affair issue arose. JD parents had a house in Pound Ridge, NY. JD moved the children out of Farmington I believe initially to a hotel in NYC and then to NC.
Poor girl. Working hard to appease him. Then MT appeared. Changed the dynamics. It emboldened him. MOO.

Absolutely nothing. I live in Connecticut and have four sets of plates on my garage wall dating back 50 years. Too lazy to turn them in and a little concerned to just throw them away so there they stay until some day when they will be some one elses problem. LOL
Is this different in other states? All of us locals don't think it's weird, but a bunch of others do!

Tbf, they used to take your old ID when you renewed your license, but they stopped bothering to do that from what I've seen as well.

I was suspecting something similar when his full long interview on nbc connecticut was pulled from nbcconn's website. Was he unhappy with it? I'm dubious of the media coverage of NP. JMO.
I think I would have respected NBC a bit more if they had left it up, warts and all. Now it just seems as if they are shilling for Pattis and their creditability is lowered to the Pattis level. Wonder which ExecProducer made the call to pull the tape? Moving NBC CT to the bottom of my media list.

Did LE tape this area off before leaving for the day? Why is this clown reporter hopping into the water?
I was wondering the same thing. They must've removed the tape when they left, which means they either found what they were looking for or didn't deem it as something that needed to be roped off from the public I guess.

If indeed there is a bracelet, will someone post a picture of it like the ankle security device that MT wore? Starting to think Bracelet is becoming an urban legend.
If you go back to the picture of MT leaving her atty office in Westport there is a brief (very brief) look at what appears to be a brown bracelet on her right arm. Its impossible to see what if anything is on this bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth