Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen it either, and the only photos I saw or can find from that day show her in long sleeves with no visible bracelets (which would have to be visible over her shirt cuffs). Has anyone actually seen this bracelet with their own eyes in a photo, or is it all hearsay? I do remember when someone first posted it but could not find a photo even then. I'd be very curious to see that!
Below is my comment on a post after viewing the bracelet
I looked back at the thread where the bracelet was first brought up. When I clicked on the link that the OP was talking about there was a photo of MT getting her GPS monitoring ankle bracelet. The OP said "Wow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!" I think that was a facetious comment about the GPS monitoring bracelet, not a comment about an actual engraved wrist bracelet. So I don't think there is a wrist bracelet. :rolleyes: Here's the NY Post article that was linked: https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/girlf...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
I wasn’t being facetious at all! Here is my original post:

sds71 said:
  • Pleaded not guilty returns 7/18
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' estranged husband smiles in court (link: https://trib.al/9v1Qlba) trib.al/9v1QlbaWow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!

Wsimm, Tuesday at 7:32 AMReport
When I clicked on that link that day I clearly saw the bracelet as I’ve described! I have absolutely no idea why I and others are no longer able to see this photo. I will say that the entire NY Post article layout looks different today! The large photo they are showing of MT’s GPS monitor was NOT there originally! There was a large photo of MT walking into the courthouse and just below that was the bracelet photo. I know I’m not loosing it and suddenly seeing things that aren’t actually there and I also would never make something like this up! I may be sarcastic from time to time, but I wasn’t doing that here!

Only FD was out of the country, JD wasn't home but came home shortly thereafter. I read all the police reports that were posted a few threads before, not MSM articles and suspect that LE suspected FDs involvement (like setting the nanny up to do it) but couldn't prove it. JMO

Here’s the thing. Anecdotally atleast, when someone murders a loved one and has another death in their life that is suspicious, they are almost always related.

Meaning that both are usually murders.

I’m just not sure here. I think it’s even money, unless there was some sort of financial benefit.

If his mother’s death was in his financial interest, then I’m right there with you.

We just need to know the answer to that.

Only FD was out of the country, JD wasn't home but came home shortly thereafter. I read all the police reports that were posted a few threads before, not MSM articles and suspect that LE suspected FDs involvement (like setting the nanny up to do it) but couldn't prove it. JMO

It’s certainly possible. Maybe (1) FD blames JD for his moms death (2) or he orchestrated his Mom’s death and wanted JD to know it for control? But the address where Kleopatra was injured and later died from said injuries, and the surrounding area should also be considered? As a possible place for Jennifer’s remains? Just trying to think like a vindictive, murdering, broke, cheating, lying guy and that’s hard. I’d imagine he was growing up world class pissed at people like JD and MT with rich parents. JDs blogs, or what I could read of them , spoke to someone very naive about the real world and even though she was a writer it just struck me, her descriptions and phrasing, as odd. Not criticizing but in a way that she couldn’t possibly understand how the 99% truly lives. I’m not attacking just, FD had a type, a rich girl over a certain age that wanted to achieve something other than being single. Jmo. Uggh

Below is my comment on a post after viewing the bracelet

I wasn’t being facetious at all! Here is my original post:

sds71 said:
  • Pleaded not guilty returns 7/18
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' estranged husband smiles in court (link: https://trib.al/9v1Qlba) trib.al/9v1QlbaWow that bracelet MT’s wearing has Dulos ingraved on it!

Wsimm, Tuesday at 7:32 AMReport
When I clicked on that link that day I clearly saw the bracelet as I’ve described! I have absolutely no idea why I and others are no longer able to see this photo. I will say that the entire NY Post article layout looks different today! The large photo they are showing of MT’s GPS monitor was NOT there originally! There was a large photo of MT walking into the courthouse and just below that was the bracelet photo. I know I’m not loosing it and suddenly seeing things that aren’t actually there and I also would never make something like this up! I may be sarcastic from time to time, but I wasn’t doing that here!

I suppose there are a number of reasons the NYP would have changed the picture including that the name of a minor child was publicized. I'm sure a good lawyer would raise legal questions about such exposure.

I think LE will find her. It’s important that it was only yesterday (Thursday 6/13) that LE took custody of the Fortis employee’s truck that FD was apparently driving on the day JD went missing. I was originally thinking they searched the red truck and found evidence of pondwater and that’s why LE started searching in ponds. However, the search at the first pond was the day before they had custody of the red truck.

In any event, the employee may not have noticed anything in his truck when he got it back but it’ only Friday and there could be DNA and other evidence in the truck. With respect to the evening trek in JD’s Black truck to Hartford with the bags of bloody items, neighbors between Farmington and Hartford showed their surveillance video which has the black truck on it. Now that LE only just now got the red truck, they may be having peeps give them surveillance video to see if the red truck was anywhere along the route from Farmington to JD’s house in New Canaan.

I have questions about the below timing for the day JD went missing. Anyone care to weigh in?

Morning of 5/24– what time?: Employee & JD are at 80 Mountain Spring Road, Farmington? (Or somewhere else in Farmington) Is this where they switched trucks?

At some point in the morning, the employee left to go to the Sturbridge Hill Road property in New Canaan? Apparently, the employee was spotted in New Canaan driving FD’s black truck “a few hours before” JD and MT were seen in Hartford (that time was around 7 pm – a 20 minute drive from Farmington)

Where is JD when the employee leaves to go to New Canaan? Apparently, FD’s phone pinged in Farmington from 1:37 to 4:00 pm-ish?

Do we know what time he parted with the employee in the morning? Could he have travelled in morning to JD’s house at 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, to reach there after 8 am and be back in Farmington? Yes. Depending what time in the morning he parted ways with the employee, he could have gone out there and easily left JD’s home by around 12 pm to be back in Farmington to ping by 1:37 pm. So if he got there by 9 am, he could have killed her, cleaned up (not hard to do), put her in a bin lifted onto the red truck (with fake plates on it?) and dumped her somewhere (perhaps the pond). And then left by noon to go back to Farmington. Maybe that’s why LE is searching ponds – they now he didn’t have a whole day to attempt a complicated burial, such as a shallow grave or dismemberment.

Now…he claims he had morning calls to Greece but, If that’s even true, he could have done them from his cell (on the way to New Canaan). Most people use their cells for everything, not a home phone. If the calls DO IN FACT show they were made from JD’s in Farmington, he could have called his cell from his home phone and then third-partied in his cell phone, left and got on the road to go to New Canaan. I have done that with calls that start from my home office, which I seamlessly switch to my cell phone (third party add of my cell phone) when I need to get on the road and don’t want the call to be interrupted by “I’ll call you back when I am on the road”. I don’t care that the home phone is probably making noise when the call is done and nobody is home to “hang it up.”

As long as he left JD’s house by noon, he could get back to 80 Mountain Spring, Farmington to ping there around 1:37 pm. So if he saw JD at her house around 9 am, he could have had 3 hours with her and got back to Farmington by 1:37 pm. But aren’t there reports that JD went other places during that day?

Anyhow, if JD had the employee’s truck all of the day JD went missing, and LE just started going through the truck yesterday, then I have a feeling they will find something.

My thoughts and opinion about him switching trucks with his ex-employee. A Toyota Tundra is about the same size; if not smaller than his truck. The only thing I can up with for the switch is to move undetected (i.e.: not be seen in his actual vehicle) when/if (I say "if" jokingly)...he dumped or got rid of JD's body. Jmo

I think LE will find her. It’s important that it was only yesterday (Thursday 6/13) that LE took custody of the Fortis employee’s truck that FD was apparently driving on the day JD went missing. I was originally thinking they searched the red truck and found evidence of pondwater and that’s why LE started searching in ponds. However, the search at the first pond was the day before they had custody of the red truck.

In any event, the employee may not have noticed anything in his truck when he got it back but it’ only Friday and there could be DNA and other evidence in the truck. With respect to the evening trek in JD’s Black truck to Hartford with the bags of bloody items, neighbors between Farmington and Hartford showed their surveillance video which has the black truck on it. Now that LE only just now got the red truck, they may be having peeps give them surveillance video to see if the red truck was anywhere along the route from Farmington to JD’s house in New Canaan.

I have questions about the below timing for the day JD went missing. Anyone care to weigh in?

Morning of 5/24– what time?: Employee & JD are at 80 Mountain Spring Road, Farmington? (Or somewhere else in Farmington) Is this where they switched trucks?

At some point in the morning, the employee left to go to the Sturbridge Hill Road property in New Canaan? Apparently, the employee was spotted in New Canaan driving FD’s black truck “a few hours before” JD and MT were seen in Hartford (that time was around 7 pm – a 20 minute drive from Farmington)

Where is JD when the employee leaves to go to New Canaan? Apparently, FD’s phone pinged in Farmington from 1:37 to 4:00 pm-ish?

Do we know what time he parted with the employee in the morning? Could he have travelled in morning to JD’s house at 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, to reach there after 8 am and be back in Farmington? Yes. Depending what time in the morning he parted ways with the employee, he could have gone out there and easily left JD’s home by around 12 pm to be back in Farmington to ping by 1:37 pm. So if he got there by 9 am, he could have killed her, cleaned up (not hard to do), put her in a bin lifted onto the red truck (with fake plates on it?) and dumped her somewhere (perhaps the pond). And then left by noon to go back to Farmington. Maybe that’s why LE is searching ponds – they now he didn’t have a whole day to attempt a complicated burial, such as a shallow grave or dismemberment.

Now…he claims he had morning calls to Greece but, If that’s even true, he could have done them from his cell (on the way to New Canaan). Most people use their cells for everything, not a home phone. If the calls DO IN FACT show they were made from JD’s in Farmington, he could have called his cell from his home phone and then third-partied in his cell phone, left and got on the road to go to New Canaan. I have done that with calls that start from my home office, which I seamlessly switch to my cell phone (third party add of my cell phone) when I need to get on the road and don’t want the call to be interrupted by “I’ll call you back when I am on the road”. I don’t care that the home phone is probably making noise when the call is done and nobody is home to “hang it up.”

As long as he left JD’s house by noon, he could get back to 80 Mountain Spring, Farmington to ping there around 1:37 pm. So if he saw JD at her house around 9 am, he could have had 3 hours with her and got back to Farmington by 1:37 pm. But aren’t there reports that JD went other places during that day?

Anyhow, if JD had the employee’s truck all of the day JD went missing, and LE just started going through the truck yesterday, then I have a feeling they will find something.
Sorry...I saw your post after I posted mine...great minds think alike.

Here’s the thing. Anecdotally atleast, when someone murders a loved one and has another death in their life that is suspicious, they are almost always related.

Meaning that both are usually murders.

I’m just not sure here. I think it’s even money, unless there was some sort of financial benefit.

If his mother’s death was in his financial interest, then I’m right there with you.

We just need to know the answer to that.
I suspect there was an insurance policy but we can’t prove it. Either FD lies about her having no assets or 2) as my husband pointed out if FD held the policy the its HIS asset not hers. Either way We May never know. Jmo

I have high hopes that in spite of its trip to the car wash, the borrowed truck will have plant material and dirt peculiar to one of the nearby properties.

I've watched enough forensics shows to know there are distinct rocks and minerals and plants with specific DNA that can be matched just like human DNA.

Maybe by the Fourth of July Jennifer's body will have surfaced and FD will be listening to fireworks in lockdown!

Do we know why JD's car was found (a few miles away from her residence) so quickly after the police were called? They immediately went looking for it in the park? By that time they probably haven't accessed her phone ping data yet.

I have high hopes that in spite of its trip to the car wash, the borrowed truck will have plant material and dirt peculiar to one of the nearby properties.

I've watched enough forensics shows to know there are distinct rocks and minerals and plants with specific DNA that can be matched just like human DNA.

Maybe by the Fourth of July Jennifer's body will have surfaced and FD will be listening to fireworks in lockdown!

What car wash? Cite please?

<modsnip: removed speculation re non POI/suspect> ... the fact that the bloody sponges and clothing was disposed of later in the day and (apparently) those bags did not include remains, suggests that JD was disposed of quickly, possibly in a body of water, and then a return to her house was made to clean up. The cleanup items would’ve then been taken to Hartford to be dumped separately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, although LE has publicly said the employee is not a suspect it’s possible he was the one who killed and disposed of JD. Also no matter if JD did it or the employee, the fact that the bloody sponges and clothing was disposed of later in the day and (apparently) those bags did not include remains, suggests that JD was disposed of quickly, possibly in a body of water, and then a return to her house was made to clean up. The cleanup items would’ve then been taken to Hartford to be dumped separately.

Somebody help me out with that car wash link. I'm terrible at researching this stuff.

I'm convinced FD did the deed in a rage. It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm too tired to say why I'm sure of that but I'm sure. G' night!

<modsnip: removed speculation re non POI/suspect> ... the fact that the bloody sponges and clothing was disposed of later in the day and (apparently) those bags did not include remains, suggests that JD was disposed of quickly, possibly in a body of water, and then a return to her house was made to clean up. The cleanup items would’ve then been taken to Hartford to be dumped separately.

I feel clean-up came first. He didn't have a wide window to accomplish the murder. If it were me, I would concentrate on putting body where it couldn't secrete anything more - a body bag, e.g. And do the best clean up and get out of there. Besides, I am sure he had the body dump location picked out in advance. I wouldn't to scene of the crime.

Regarding the phone call to the guy in Greece - there's ways of faking that. Hopefully, the police do a good job of scouring that evidence.

I am confused about the employee's red truck - I am caught up o thread #6! So much happened. Please, please! Anyone have a summary.

I know it can take a long time, but I'm terrified of this case turning cold. The MIRA search and daily random searches that keep popping up are giving me hope, but I'm still scared.
I felt the same way then I remembered that LE knows so much more than we do, probably 95% more. They aren't just choosing a pond and going there to search, they have reason to choose the pond based on facts we do not know.
I think it would become a cold case if no charges are brought and no body is found and it is way to soon for that. MOO MOO

Do we know why JD's car was found (a few miles away from her residence) so quickly after the police were called? They immediately went looking for it in the park? By that time they probably haven't accessed her phone ping data yet.
It may have been noted by a policeman on patrol much earlier but there was no reason to check it out if it was parked legally which it apparently was. They just went back to it when the alert went out within a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member