Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: am I allowed to summarize the 6/1/19 Arrest Warrant for this site? I just finished reading and writing it all down (had to download via PDF) bc I think this would really help with certain facts and questions. Man, when you read the whole thing I got the chills. I mean much respect also for NC Police, CT State Police, US Marshals Service, FBI, Hartford Police just WOW!

I was blown away and also it gives specific times on May 24 of FD and MTs phone!

Also TWO videos from adjacent neighbors showed FD arriving home that night parking the black Ford 150 SVT Raptor at the mouth of of the driveway to remove mail and then driving further into driveway and out of view. What he was wearing which obviously matched the C4 video in Hartford of trashbin dump and storm grate dump. And what time it was.
Yes just be sure to add the link to the actual warrant and preface the post with paraphrased so there is no misunderstanding

I feel clean-up came first. He didn't have a wide window to accomplish the murder. If it were me, I would concentrate on putting body where it couldn't secrete anything more - a body bag, e.g. And do the best clean up and get out of there. Besides, I am sure he had the body dump location picked out in advance. I wouldn't to scene of the crime.

Regarding the phone call to the guy in Greece - there's ways of faking that. Hopefully, the police do a good job of scouring that evidence.

I am confused about the employee's red truck - I am caught up o thread #6! So much happened. Please, please! Anyone have a summary.

Phone call to Greece, possibly sister? He could have asked her prior to the murder day...and say “I am going to call you, please stay on the line even if and when I am not talking....just keep the line open. WhenI get back I will hang up and end our call”.....then while this fake call was going on, he was actually committing a murder. One way he could do it....JMOO

That could be true that they were contaminated but more importantly they had been altered with black tape to have different letters and numbers. I think he used them on the red Tacoma pick up truck when he went to her home Friday morning to deceive any neighbors if the truck was seen there and perhaps even JD herself if she saw it coming up the driveway. She would not have thought it was him.
Also, he left them on to do whatever he did with her body and changed them back when he got back to JC at 1:37. He took them off and put the trucks own plates back on and put the plates in the UPS box and took them up to Htfd. and discarded them in the sewer.
FYI Rosie it’s a FedEx box and I’m hoping it had the fore group label on it still ! Pg 5
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

If we haven’t seen evidence the license plates were used on a vehicle during this crime, perhaps they weren’t. Maybe they were used as a weapon or were contaminated with DNA and bundled up with the rest of the clean up garbage. Maybe when they went to throw out the bag that included the plates, they realized the plates would link the other material to him, so they made a hasty decision to discard them in a different manner.

The license plate was used on some vehicle at sometime during the commission or cleanup of this crime, because it was purposely altered. It wasn't just tossed because blood or DNA got on it, and as much as it may sting, I doubt you would attempt to whack someone to death with a flimsy license plate, when you are at a house surely filled with more suitable weapons, in the unlikely event that in your premeditation, you forgot to include a weapon. MOO

Last edited:
Phone call to Greece, possibly sister? He could have asked her prior to the murder day...and say “I am going to call you, please stay on the line even if and when I am not talking....just keep the line open. WhenI get back I will hang up and end our call”.....then while this fake call was going on, he was actually committing a murder. One way he could do it....JMOO
I think in the court video listed up above, NP said that FD "received a call" from Greece. Not that it matters, but just wanted to mention it.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around FD driving around in a bright red truck. This info came from an unnamed source. Would LE have leaked that or was it a comment from one of the workers at the car wash?

I do believe it was stated in msm that a source within the investigation indicated LE was interested in the employees vehicle. I don’t believe that source gave any exact information about the vehicle in question. I believe the color make and model came from a overhearing employee while LE was interviewing the owner of the car wash.

We have no way of knowing for certain if this is an accurate description of the employees vehicle.

But I think it’s probably pretty likely that it is and that FD most likely drove it to JD’s home that day

ETA which seems very plausible to me as it seems LE was very concerned about that particular vehicles whereabouts and was apparently trying to find out where all it traveled to that day.

Jmo

Last edited:
Since reading some of NP’s spew posted above, I rewatched the footage of the hearing before FD was released. I was mainly interested in listening to NP’s spin when something else caught my eye.

After the prosecutor releases the info about the mix of FD & JD DNA found on the faucet, NP immediately jumps in and confirms that since F was at the home nights before, this wouldn’t be unexpected. This opened the door for the prosecutor to further state he had a witness verifying F never entered the home. This is the moment of interest. Watch F’s face after 8:32 mins in, when the prosecutor next says F even said he didn’t go in and was concerned a piece of his hair might fall off a child and leave DNA at the house.

F is trying hard to remember to whom he said it; who sold him out...

This reeks of premeditation.

I hope I’m allowed to post the link here.
Video is so good. Yes he looks shocked and trying to remember. Or it could also be he never said it and is thinking it’s absurd. Hard to know. But it is a good clip.

Since reading some of NP’s spew posted above, I rewatched the footage of the hearing before FD was released. I was mainly interested in listening to NP’s spin when something else caught my eye.

After the prosecutor releases the info about the mix of FD & JD DNA found on the faucet, NP immediately jumps in and confirms that since F was at the home nights before, this wouldn’t be unexpected. This opened the door for the prosecutor to further state he had a witness verifying F never entered the home. This is the moment of interest. Watch F’s face after 8:32 mins in, when the prosecutor next says F even said he didn’t go in and was concerned a piece of his hair might fall off a child and leave DNA at the house.

F is trying hard to remember to whom he said it; who sold him out...

This reeks of premeditation.

I hope I’m allowed to post the link here.
So awesome! I didn’t have time to find it yesterday so I just watched it for the first time. Ponytail is good and I’m glad he was moved to Stamford with a male judge. The pretty judge in Bridgeport is where I got Fulos from, she mispronounced his name and I can’t unhear it because it’s so fitting. Fulos was working his innocent doe look with her. This judge, however, Ponytail is trying hard not to criticize the state but the media rather. Ironic because he’s the one that is spewing fake news.

Why did this animal kill her?!!Because she wouldn't move in with his girlfriend and kid? WHO kills for that! Who?! She should have had bodyguards right away instead of being in fear of this turkey. What the heck kind of ethics and morals was this guy brought up with? That's putting it mildly.
Well, what kind of man would ask his wife to allow his girlfriend and her daughter to move into their home with them? I would say his mind is sick and vulgar and committing murder might have been easy for him.

Question: am I allowed to summarize the 6/1/19 Arrest Warrant for this site? I just finished reading and writing it all down (had to download via PDF) bc I think this would really help with certain facts and questions. Man, when you read the whole thing I got the chills. I mean much respect also for NC Police, CT State Police, US Marshals Service, FBI, Hartford Police just WOW!

I was blown away and also it gives specific times on May 24 of FD and MTs phone!

Also TWO videos from adjacent neighbors showed FD arriving home that night parking the black Ford 150 SVT Raptor at the mouth of of the driveway to remove mail and then driving further into driveway and out of view. What he was wearing which obviously matched the C4 video in Hartford of trashbin dump and storm grate dump. And what time it was.
I didn’t know he was wearing the same thing as on the street odyssey!

You mean the employee's red Toyota Tacoma pickup might have had the altered plates on it?

Exactly. Maybe FD thought he could scam the CCTV by using the altered plates . That way they wouldnt match up to the real plates which would identify the owner of the red truck. Just trying to come up with a reason this *advertiser censored* would try to ditch a set of altered plates.

If we haven’t seen evidence the license plates were used on a vehicle during this crime, perhaps they weren’t. Maybe they were used as a weapon or were contaminated with DNA and bundled up with the rest of the clean up garbage. Maybe when they went to throw out the bag that included the plates, they realized the plates would link the other material to him, so they made a hasty decision to discard them in a different manner.

Possibly, but then why alter the numbers and letters with black tape?

It should be black tape because Ct. plates are black letters and numbers on a blue/white background.
I've lived in CT my entire life, and I literally just had to look out my window to see that you're right. Years ago, they were white letters with a plain blue background. I can't remember when they switched them, but it was a long time ago.

Thoughts on the truck swap:
1) I don’t believe the male employee who was working at the 61 Sturbridge New Canaan address the week and day of JDs disappearance is involved in any way. He’s fully cooperating with authorities, has not been named a suspect and IMO was very smart to hire a Defense Attorney. His vehicle was very likely used to commit a crime and he had been driving FDs truck which was used by FD and MT to dispose of all the crime scene evidence in their trashcan odyssey of stupidity.

2) I imagine in the construction business it is VERY common to use and swap a variety of vehicles for certain jobs. Maybe one vehicle has a longer truck bed, has better towing capacity, gets better MPG (miles per gallon), etc...

3) So with (2) in mind I think that’s how FD convinced he needed employees vehicle which we suspect to be a red Toyota Tacoma and how the employee came to be using his. It’s very clear WHY FD wanted to be operating another vehicle other than his Raptor and why he wanted the employee to be operating his vehicle.

4) The vehicle switch (meaning employee gets his Tacoma back and FD gets his Raptor back) took place sometime on the afternoon on May 24th. I’m thinking sometime after 4:17 pm. Or a bit later. But from the afternoon hours on FD has his Raptor back. During the morning hours of the 24th The employee was driving the Raptor and FD had access to the Tacoma.

5) not knowing the years of each vehicle (though i thought I had read somewhere that the Raptor was 2017) here are some comparisons:
Both have four doors (so a back seat in the cab)
Both have truck beds approximately 5 feet long. Tacoma depending on the year has a bed of between 60 to 72 inches. Raptor truck bed is approximately 66. We know JD is 5’9” but she could have been folded up in either the backseat or the bed and covered with items.
The Tacoma is lighter than the Raptor and as such can only tow between 3500 and 6800 pounds. The Raptor can tow between 6000 and 8000 pounds. Raptor has more horse power.
Tacoma also has better MPG (miles per gallon) 20 in city/23 on highway. Raptor gets 15 city/18 highway.

Again this is just general information without knowing the years of each. But I can see how FD could have convinced the employee to let him borrow the Tacoma. “Hey your truck gets better MPG and I have to go to all these sites all week and you are working just at the NC site can we swap?” I mean duh I’m not saying that’s how it went down but I can think of reasons for the swap and why at the time of the swap the employee wouldn’t be suspicious at all of the swap.

KWIM?

Has anyone mentioned that FD drove the Toyota to JD's house? That could be why JD did not recognize the truck. Or do we have a CCTV sighting of FD truck at JDs house on 5/24?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor