Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategy session, not dinner party

I’m not so sure it was a strategy party. I’m not even convinced there was another accomplice, although I’ve long suspected that to be the case.
Seems to me FD would have all the different/separate angles covered. But not everyone would know each other’s jobs. He’d be the center, but no one else would know each other’s role in the scenario. Conspiracy is a separate crime. With all the purported players, I’d think there would be too much of a chance one of dinner party group would flip on the rest if they got caught.

That’s the wide net thrown out by the DA I posted a while back. Bigger fish to catch.

Speaking of bigger fish, FD’s ex lawyer already has criminal charges pending bc of ongoing divorce. Violent crime charges are not property crimes. Wonder if he’s tied into anything else illegal with FD? I know it’s kind of combining threads, but no way to ask without linking both together.
FD travels all over the place 10 days a month per previous WS posts. Plenty of chances to import/ set up drug exchanges. And Greece is a short distance from Turkey. Poppy heaven. Besides, FD may be fluent in Turkish, too. Seems he was raised there? Family there? (Political mess with Greeks living in Turkey.)
So native speaker both Greek and at least fluent in Turkish, makes me wonder.
And wasn’t his ex lawyer wanting to concentrate on immigration law? Most immigration lawyers that I know are fluent in multiple languages. How else will you speak to a foreign applicant unless that applicant can speak English? FD the translator? He’ll need a job after he loses his FORE Group.

This just gets more and more and more convoluted. My brain is running out of file space to keep all of this organized. Like connect the dots to see a picture.

If someone has the time and ability, it would be interesting to draw a hub, and all the lines. Much like Wikipedia does in WikiCorp I want to say.
I suppose that would be in a private conversation. Let me know please, if it gets posted in a PM. I probably could think of a few more dots to add to the picture.

Last edited:
Connecticut Silver Alert System – An Elderly and/or Mental Impairment Locator System – United Way of Connecticut – 211 and eLibrary

https://www.ct.gov/ova/lib/ova/Missing_Persons_Brochure.pdf

In CT a Silver Alert is for those 65 and older or those 18 years of age with mental impairment.

However I have read in KS and other states that LE can issue a Silver Alert when they deem it is necessary. LE was given enough info to issue this alert, even though the person was not 65, not do we know if the person had any mental, physical or medical issues. Thankfully this SA was issued fairly quickly to get the evidence LE did.

For comparison here is the link to Kansas Silver Alert

https://ag.ks.gov/docs/documents/silver-alert-protocol.pdf?sfvrsn=6da76fd6_2
I am thinking that with the amount of blood found they issued the silver alert due to a life or death medical situation. Perhaps there was hair or tissue there that they thought TBI was possible.

I have a feeling we will get the answer to the silver alert reason eventually because NP will try to use it in defence as proof JD had mental issues.

Personally I wondered about this from the beginning. A Silver Alert is issued for people with mental health issues according to a quick Google search. I think (MOO) that LE knew this was a bad situation from the get go and wanted to get the alert out ASAP. If I remember correctly a missing person report takes a little longer. She was only missing a couple hours. At least in PA someone has to be missing for 24 hours. So I think the Silver Alert was tagged because they knew there was no time to waste in her situation. And maybe this even goes toward why FD thought that he had more time to hide/remove things if there was a 24 hour window for missing persons.

To LE’s credit they didn’t wait bc she missed her 11:00 and afternoon appts. Cleaning person let them in around noon? I can’t remember exact time lines, but LE knew there was no sense in waiting. Thank goodness the chief didn’t block the immediate search.

To LE’s credit they didn’t wait bc she missed her 11:00 and afternoon appts. Cleaning person let them in around noon? I can’t remember exact time lines, but LE knew there was no sense in waiting. Thank goodness the chief didn’t block the immediate search.
The arrest warrant explained that the NCPD were let into the Welles house by the nanny after she had received the ok to do so from GF.

We don't know exactly when the good friends of JD actually went to the police station and when exactly NCPD entered the Welles house.

We just know what time the report was filed (around 7pm it is listed that the friends made the report to NCPD in the Arrest Warrant) and what time the JD Suburban was found on Lapham Rd in NC.

He couldn’t have taken KM’s vehicle, because he would have driven EE’s truck-remember, they traded trucks...they switched back up in Farmington. Oh wait, the red truck could’ve stayed in Farmington the whole time, never driven. And LE wouldn’t have thought to do forensics on KM’s car. But where do the doctored plates come in?

In my Theory, posted a few threads back, FD drove EE's red truck since FD took EE's red truck through the Car Wash in Avon before parking it back at 80MS, exactly where EE last saw his red truck.

IMO, the Only reason to take EE's red truck through the car wash, was to wash away any evidence.

IMO, the plates were used on EE's red truck to implement the ruse that EE's red truck was Not in NC that day and never left 80MS.

IMO, FD had to convince EE that EE's own red truck was Not driven by FD that day and was never in NC that day.

Which in turn also points LE in a different direction from EE's red truck that FD had access to all day on May 24th and possibly all week.

IMO, that ruse Failed miserably.

MOO MOO and MOO

I think the Greek non-English speaking nanny was totally under FD's control, and they were having an affair, and she was willing to do whatever he wanted in exchange for a nice living situation helping take care of kids in a wealthy suburb in the US, and a chunk of JD's money offside would have sweetened the pot. I think he hated his mother, for whatever reasons, and he could have set her up to 'have an accident' with the help of the nanny. All JMO, MOO too.

I think he “hates”/does not respect ALL women, especially when their usefulness expires. MT still has some utility, so, as he said in his tv interview, he “loves her”. He was on his way to turning his oldest sons into members of the “He-man Woman Haters” club, IMO. I hope GF can short-circuit that.

In my Theory, posted a few threads back, FD drove EE's red truck since FD took EE's red truck through the Car Wash in Avon before parking it back at 80MS, exactly where EE last saw his red truck.

IMO, the Only reason to take EE's red truck through the car wash, was to wash away any evidence.

IMO, the plates were used on EE's red truck to implement the ruse that EE's red truck was Not in NC that day and never left 80MS.

IMO, FD had to convince EE that EE's own red truck was Not driven by FD that day and was never in NC that day.

Which in turn also points LE in a different direction from EE's red truck that FD had access to all day on May 24th and possibly all week.

IMO, that ruse Failed miserably.

MOO MOO and MOO
@CTGrammy So, are you thinking that he parked the red truck at Waveny and jogged to Welles and then used JD Suburban to remove body?

I don't recall what the details about the EE truck switch as it seems like EE had the Raptor for a period of time. Did FD give the Raptor to EE to use for the entire week and so EE drove the truck to and from his house. Or, did FD have EE drop off the Raptor every night and go through the truck swap again the next day?

BBM - In this blog from the Patch, JD talked about their youngest daughter's name. Apparently, FD did not want her to have his mother's name: "he said if that were the case, he'd have nothing to do with her baptism, (or life!) What does one do with that? I mean, really. So…" . Why would FD make such a harsh statement about a name? Agreed- FD must be one smooth talker indeed. MOO.

The youngest child's name is in fact, FD's mothers name.

With that info in mind, note that in JD's blog, Jennifer wanted to put FD's mother's name as the child's Middle name and FD refused by pitching a hissy fit.

Therefore FD's mother's name became the child's first name, just like FD insisted.

MOO MOO and MOO

With that info in mind, note that in JD's blog, Jennifer wanted to put FD's mother's name as the child's Middle name and FD refused by pitching a hissy fit.

Therefore FD's mother's name became the child's first name, just like FD insisted.

MOO MOO and MOO

I just read this blog for the first time. Wow, you can tell there is DV if you know the signs. She felt she could not stand up to him. His way or no way. MOO.

I wonder if the reason for offering up a room in 4 JX was to relieve KM from the spousal rape charge-consensual sex in May 2019 would have likely caused a judge to throw out the case, wouldn’t it? Would it surprise anyone to know that KM’s and Mrs KM’s “intimacy” would have been video’d for future evidence?

No.

BBM - LOL - you are very close! I saw the picture on FB last week. I was curious, so this morning I searched for back issues of the National Enquirer and found this. The front page for the week of July 29th reads: "New Fears: Connecticut Mom's Body Fed To Pigs". IMO - this is the tabloid he was carrying. Perhaps he and NP need some new strategy ideas. And I am with you - I am also furious. See you in the corner! MOO!!

Omg! If he was carrying that issue on top of everything else, I’m going to have to take up permanent residence in that corner for what I want to say! Just so horrible! See you in the corner! :)

MOO MOO and MOO

Thank you for this correction! UGH - at times my mind works backwards. I read it as FD did not want KD's name and they compromised by spelling with "C" and using a hyphen. Hissy fit is right - MOO!!

The arrest warrant explained that the NCPD were let into the Welles house by the nanny after she had received the ok to do so from GF.

We don't know exactly when the good friends of JD actually went to the police station and when exactly NCPD entered the Welles house.

We just know what time the report was filed (around 7pm it is listed that the friends made the report to NCPD in the Arrest Warrant) and what time the JD Suburban was found on Lapham Rd in NC.

I got carried away. Sorry so long.
That’s why I couldn’t time sequence correctly bc friends asked LE later to do wellness ok. Maybe calls from friends was immediate but withheld and released to media as late afternoon calls.
So GF must have alerted police. Or maybe JD first appointment called JD looking for reason for late arrival. And knew right away there was a problem when no answer. Then called GF? Asking for whereabouts of JD?
We just don’t know who the first appt was.
Point is, I think LE knew that morning that she was missing. And immediately got the ok from GF to move forward. GF called cleaner. Cleaner opened door. GF probably would have said break down the door if you can’t get into the house.
But I think she had already cleaned up the house? But didn’t go into the garage? So what would you do, I guess put in outside of garage trash cans if trash being picked up next day or two.
Omg. Here’s more. It’s a holiday weekend. Does NC have trash on holidays? Leaving garbage outside risks animals scavenging for food. So were trash cans keep out side? This raises more questions than answers.

If cleaner had not cleaned yet, totally different. But seems to me that kitchen faucet with blood and dna found in house despite fact that it has been cleaned. Probably luminal used.

But now that I’m rethinking this, LE didn’t sound the alarm until later bc wanted the extra time to locate perp.
Oh, me. No wonder no arrests for murder yet. Still so many leads to research.

How long did it take cleaner to clean the house? Better question, did she clean that morning? I can’t imagine that LE would allow the cleaner to clean after they arrived on the scene.

I think he “hates”/does not respect ALL women, especially when their usefulness expires. MT still has some utility, so, as he said in his tv interview, he “loves her”. He was on his way to turning his oldest sons into members of the “He-man Woman Haters” club, IMO. I hope GF can short-circuit that.
To piggy back off the treatment of women issue you mention, I was thinking about the Channel 4 interview again and the "I know what I did and I know what I didn't do" comment along with the message given with zero affect that he misses his children deeply. This got me thinking about what messages FD has delivered to his 5 children based on his business career and well documented court file? We could debate this until the cows come home! But I honestly wonder at what point in any of what we have seen play out in Family or Civil Courts did FD stop and think of his children?

All I could think of is being a child of 12-13 yrs old in a world where its hard to escape the internet and reading about everything that FD has allegedly done and how he has behaved in terms of the divorce and civil suit. I'm discounting the press reports and WS POV but just thinking of the legal record over any number of cases that FD has amassed in his lifetime and how a child years from now reading through it will think of their father and his character and then make an assessment of his ethics and morals. I just don't see any child down the road reading through the legal documents and believing that their father is the perpetual victim of others misdeeds! I simply don't see it at all.

FD as the victim of JD and the Farber family? FD victim when he rear ends someone on 84? FD victim with the trades people that haven't been paid for work they have performed? FD victim in the civil lawsuit with GF when his own cooked books and records document a loan of $1.7 million? It goes on and on in a vicious cycle IMO. No need to wait for more data points IMO this file shows who FD is and isn't IMO!

What strikes me is that the legal file on FD is sizable. From the person he rear ended on 84 and then tormented in court for 2 years during a period of time when she wasn't able to work and most likely didn't have funds to continue the lawsuit, to the Glasko plumbers lawsuit for $26,000 representing the last payment due on their work, taking advantage of the misposted tax payment in the NC tax dept, to the ongoing civil lawsuit with GF and the over 500 file items in the Family Court.

Its one thing to be victimized and fight for what you believe is right but FD seems to have made a career in court of being the victim over and over and then choosing to not follow the rules of the court. The GF civil litigation simply seems to be the legal action of a man intent on torturing an 85 year old woman because he somehow feels aggrieved because he didn't get something that he felt entitled to IMO. In short it seems like a 50 yo man simply having a temper tantrum and using the legal system to extract revenge.

Going back to the statement in the Channel 4 interview and the children. IMO the entire situation as it relates to FD and the children in my opinion is simply heartbreaking.

Someday they will be old enough to go through the file of all the litigation and I think they will be smart enough to see what and who their father is and how he has consistently chosen to treat people in life and in business.

When FD made the statement in the Channel 4 interview to say something to the effect that '..people think I'm a monster', I question whether FD has the ability to look at the entirety of the path of legal destruction that he has created over the years and take any responsibility for any of his choices or decisions?

IMO people think he is a monster because of the choices and decisions he has made over the years and sadly I think his children will understand who and what their father is. FD had a choice to behave differently and make different choices in so many decisions and he could have thought about what messages to send his children. IMO you can't be the victim always and winning at all costs is rarely a fruitful strategy in the long run. What a legacy to leave IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
I got carried away. Sorry so long.
That’s why I couldn’t time sequence correctly bc friends asked LE later to do wellness ok. Maybe calls from friends was immediate but withheld and released to media as late afternoon calls.
So GF must have alerted police. Or maybe JD first appointment called JD looking for reason for late arrival. And knew right away there was a problem when no answer. Then called GF? Asking for whereabouts of JD?
We just don’t know who the first appt was.
Point is, I think LE knew that morning that she was missing. And immediately got the ok from GF to move forward. GF called cleaner. Cleaner opened door. GF probably would have said break down the door if you can’t get into the house.
But I think she had already cleaned up the house? But didn’t go into the garage? So what would you do, I guess put in outside of garage trash cans if trash being picked up next day or two.
Omg. Here’s more. It’s a holiday weekend. Does NC have trash on holidays? Leaving garbage outside risks animals scavenging for food. So were trash cans keep out side? This raises more questions than answers.

If cleaner had not cleaned yet, totally different. But seems to me that kitchen faucet with blood and dna found in house despite fact that it has been cleaned. Probably luminal used.

But now that I’m rethinking this, LE didn’t sound the alarm until later bc wanted the extra time to locate perp.
Oh, me. No wonder no arrests for murder yet. Still so many leads to research.

How long did it take cleaner to clean the house? Better question, did she clean that morning? I can’t imagine that LE would allow the cleaner to clean after they arrived on the scene.
Yes, totally agree with you here. My guess is that friends had a system and knew something was wrong but NCPD took the report but might have delayed filing the report to keep FD unaware of what was going on at Welles.

Unless he had a camera planted there or somehow had access to the cameras in the security system there would have been no way for him to know that State Police and NCPD were active at Welles IMO.

I think that LE knew what they were dealing with and scrambled quickly to get Welles processed so they could line up the arrest warrants and deal with FD/MT.

Given it was a holiday weekend it was impressive I think that they did what they did so quickly. MOO

Last edited:
I think the Greek non-English speaking nanny was totally under FD's control, and they were having an affair, and she was willing to do whatever he wanted in exchange for a nice living situation helping take care of kids in a wealthy suburb in the US, and a chunk of JD's money offside would have sweetened the pot. I think he hated his mother, for whatever reasons, and he could have set her up to 'have an accident' with the help of the nanny. All JMO, MOO too.

Having an affair! Why hadn’t we thought of this before?
As to the mom, I don’t think he hated her. If he hated her, he would have left her in Greece.
(This is sick: I’ve been told, and I don’t know if this still happens, but when husband dies, the widow’s possessions are all taken by villagers. Stripped of everything. My brother-in-law is a native Greek. Seems to me this came from him and his brother both, as to their worry about their mother.)
Evidently she fell a short time earlier. Was injured from that fall, and got caught between the vehicle and wall. Nanny didn’t have driver’s license. She was taken to the hospital where she died shortly thereafter. DF was out of the country at the time. It was several months later that LE learned of the death. Nanny gave her statement through FD, paperwork signed etc. nothing ever came of it.
As for life insurance, probably none.

Ok. Thank you. Makes more sense bc nanny was waiting to pick up the children to take to NYC. I believe 12:15 school dismissal.
Was there a JD hired cleaner involved that day?
But it makes me think various previously reported times were incorrect. Whether intentionally incorrect, will be revealed at some point in time, I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member