Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: who drove Jennifer's Suburban to Waveny Park?

JMHO, anyone involved in equine sports/horsemanship such as polo, or snow skiing, or waterskiing, has gloves.

Women involved also are practiced at arranging their hair to keep it out of the way.

Oh! Look! Gloves on & hair up, who knew???

troconis-7.jpg

White Disposable Microporous Coveralls with Hood - XL

1210336.jpg

Not fashionable, and not Seal footies, but would likely do the job.

Do home builders have access to painter coveralls?

JMHO YMMV LRR

ETA: corrected spelling

Most definitely.

Right on the shelf next to the Paint Isle in Home Depot and Lowes.

Here is a FO nose pic from 2013 for those interested:

View attachment 201440

At the risk of nauseating you all, a FOspective:

On Linkedin (probably a very old photo):
upload_2019-9-1_11-31-15.png

The boat-key image:
upload_2019-9-1_11-29-26.png

Fresh out of the poke:
upload_2019-9-1_11-29-53.png

Looking even less fresh, at court:
upload_2019-9-1_11-33-0.png

In Stamford Court, June 26... perhaps he's just one of those people who look dramatically different, depending on the light or angle. Sorry for the diversion...but his nose just looks so impossibly tiny, compared to the typical Greek schnozz in the other photos!
upload_2019-9-1_11-36-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-1_11-30-38.png
    upload_2019-9-1_11-30-38.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2019-9-1_11-30-59.png
    upload_2019-9-1_11-30-59.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2019-9-1_11-32-39.png
    upload_2019-9-1_11-32-39.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
Their school had another 3 weeks to go and the early release on the 24th was due to the holiday weekend.

Dr. GF, set the children up with Skype/Video Conferencing from her apartment in Manhattan so as not to have them miss any days.

I Absolutely Agree that FO's plan was to Abscond with the Children, Immediately.

However, FO did not have the children's Passports. For some reason, I remember Dr. GF having them secured in Manhattan. Not sure why I think that, but FO definitely did not have them and he was not allowed, by the Court, to continue with procuring the children's Greek Passports.

This is where the 'Friend's' Private Jet would come in to play.

No Passports needed on a Private Jet and No Flight Plan needs to be filed, either.

There is Always the possibility that FO continued with the Greek Passports. You know, because FO Does Not abide by Court Orders.

I really think FO would have used the Private Jet though, regardless of the Passports. Fewer opportunities to be stopped and he would not need to Purchase Tickets.

FO could drive right up to the Private Jet and the children would be onboard before they even knew what happened. Just another day having fun, flying around in a jet.

Going through Bradley International would have added too much time to the process and the children could have easily texted a friend and/or Dr. GF or the Nanny, that they were about to go on 'Vacation' to Greece.

IMO
I can see this scenario doable over the long weekend and the children FO would be long gone.

I also wonder if FO defied court orders and did in fact get passports for the children? I believe he did as IMO he wouldn't let a court order stand in the way of him doing anything. Given the 'system' in Greece I would bet that the 'wheels could be easily greased' and passports obtained at the right price.

Also, Greeks have a long history as master forgers and passports have long been available via Greek master forgers and these passports routinely can pass muster in some of the toughest inspection spots in the world. In an earlier thread I posted an article about one such ring of master passport forgers that were caught and shut down by Interpol in Athens. This ring were able to produce impeccable fake passports.

The one reservation I have is that even if you fly private that I would think that a flight plan would have to be filed in advance for international flight. While in theory it might be possible to land in a location and evade local customs, I seriously question how easy this would be within continental EU territory due to ongoing terrorism issues.

I wonder though if a trip to Argentina or Turkey (boat travel to Greece or local flight) might have been in the cards as perhaps it might be easier to evade or 'deal with' authorities there vs EU airports. Passports are still required for private air travel, what is streamlined is the customs processing time upon landing usually but a passport is still required to enter the country as so far as I know there is no "private plane exception" to passport requirements.

Curious though whether MT and her daughter would be 'invited' along on any journey with the Dulos children and FO? MT daughter would still have been in school and had a 'graduation ceremony' that she might not have wanted to miss even though it appeared the school chose to ask MT herself not to attend.

MOO

Last edited:
Thank you for providing a historical "LAUGH OF THE DAY"! Learned this in history class ages ago and so to see it brought up again was fantastic and resulted in a huge laugh!

Here is the history on the nutmegger going back to the times of Jefferson! Its priceless IMO and 'so so sums up with CT is all about in terms of its govt and judiciary" as zero IMO has changed in 100s of years:

What is a Nutmegger?

Quote from article:
"Another theory is that unscrupulous Yankee peddlers, who sold Connecticut products across the nation, also sold fake, wooden nutmegs to unsuspecting buyers. This is why the term “wooden nutmeg” has come to mean a fraud. In 1833, Thomas Hamilton wrote critically of these entrepreneurial salesmen: “The whole race of Yankee peddlers … are proverbial for dishonesty. These go forth annually in thousands to lie, cog, cheat, swindle, in short, to get possession of their neighbour’s property, in any manner . . .” (Men and Manners in Connecticut)". [BBM]

"An alternative story is that unknowing purchasers were not always aware that the nutmegs had to be grated to produce the powdered spice, not cracked like a walnut. Their inability to crack open the hard seed may have caused them to think they had been cheated and sold useless “wooden” nutmegs".

"Regardless of the origin of the name, the nutmeg is still a well-known symbol of the state, and has appeared on countless Connecticut souvenirs through the years".

MOO

Sorry, but I was just thinking of the kids, who in all likelihood could know about these forums. Apologies if my comment sounded heavy-handed.
oceancalling wrote:
Don't forget. They have lost way too much time off the water skies. They ARE going to be champion water skiers or die tryin'. With FD as their "protector" they may end up just like their mother when they stop obeying him. Gag.

I don't see a problem with the post. I don't think FD needs us to have these thoughts. If anything, it is always better to bring these things to the light of day so people know you are on to them. IMO.

Sorry - "reposter" autocorrected to "reporter"!
EBM as I recalled that @oceancalling is the reason we might see "reporter" added to the Urban Dictionary!
I would not assume that the part about JD leaving the garage door open is accurate. We talked about this a while back, and I don't recall any evidence that that was in police reports. Same situation with how the nanny granted police "access" to the house/garage. Some media outlets reported that she physically let them in. I believe we concluded that it was also likely that she provided LE with a pass code.
I don't know anything about Radar, but given their characterization of this case transfixing "America" (vs. the United States), I'm guessing their reporting is of the "reposting" flavor that you hilariously coined.

I really wonder if its possible to get in and drive a car and leave no DNA? I don't think its a mystery why so many cars are burned out after they are stolen or driven into water.

I'm assuming if FD made the statement at the Wed BBQ about not going in the JD house because of leaving DNA that he would not want to be inside the JD Suburban on the 24th but maybe he had been in the vehicle before with the children and/or JD and that would be alibi enough? IDK.

I am curious whose DNA will be found in the JD Suburban at Waveny, how clear the Hartford CCTV is of FD dropping off the Suburban mat on Albany, and whether LE ever found the mat (or its been located and a misinformation leak was made to confuse the Defense?).

Perhaps FD drove the EE Red Truck to Irwin Park and left it there earlier in the morning on the 24th. FD then jogs from Irwin Park to Welles and surprises JD in the garage. He then loads the body in the rug into the back of the the JD Suburban and drives back to Irwin where he loads the body into the EE Red Truck and then drives the JD Suburban to Waveny where he parks it on Lapham Rd. He then jogs from Waveny to Irwin and drives the EE Red Truck back to 80 MS where he does his evil work (in a clean room) in preparation for the planned trip down Albany.

The JD Suburban at Waveny is the piece of this puzzle that I still am fuzzy about due to the DNA issues. Or, was FD DNA not an issue because FD had been in the car previously either with JD and/or JD and the children?

I am also trying to figure out if FD was somehow able to get EE to help him get from Pt A to Pt B in NC on the 24th or to possibly move the JD Suburban thinking that it might have been FD Suburban? The jogging piece of this puzzle seems somewhat improbable but it also might be only way for a single person to accomplish everything using the vehicles that we believe were involved with this crime (JD Suburban/FD Ford Raptor and EE Red Toyota truck.

Would EE know the difference between the FD 2015 Suburban and JD 2017 Suburban if he were asked by FD to drive a Suburban from one location to another? How could FD have manipulated EE to get the EE DNA on the JD Suburban?

Still puzzled. HELP!

MOO
IMO, FD did not involve EE as an [unwitting] accomplice in NC that day, because FD was trying to set up EE as a possible suspect (by using EEs red truck, and EE having the Raptor in NC that day). Thus, FD would not want EE to see FD in NC at all on the 24th. Otherwise, EE would serve as a witness placing FD in NC that day.
Likewise, I don’t think that FD used Sturbridge on the day of JDs disappearance, because EE was there working.
The loud noise there the next morning is certainly suspicious in some way.

IMO, I also do not think a body transfer took place on Lapham Rd where JDs Suburban was found. Other people going running at Waveny park there (I’ve parked there myself) and there would just be too much risk of exposure in loading a 120lb body, even if rolled in a rug or tarp, into the back of a pickup along there. I tend to think the same about Irwin Park but I’m not as familiar with Irwin as Waveny so maybe there are remote untrafficked places there, but FD would be taking a big risk during daylight hours in a public park. This was premeditated so I’m sure he thought through a plan with low risk of exposure.

Far safer in terms of exposure would be to load the body directly at Welles Lane. The position of JDs garage and neighboring houses makes it very unlikely that any camera would be pointing there. It is also possible that FD used the empty lot on the corner of Welles and Frogtown in his plan (at least as entry to the woods, following along the river to JDs backyard) and there is a pullout on Frogtown shortly before Welles where he might have parked the truck. NCCS is on the opposite side of Welles on Frogtown so JD would not have seen the truck there on her way home. From Google maps we know the “red truck EE” worked for Fore long before JD left and parked the red truck in back of 4JC, so JD could have potentially recognized the red pickup if it was somewhere along her way.

Any DNA evidence in the Suburban will obviously be key. I do think that moving the Suburban to Waveny was part of FDs premeditated plan and not a one-off, and I believe that FD is capable of pulling this off on his own, but he could also have involved accomplice(s) either willingly or only partially aware, IMO, given all the sleazy people we know he associates with. IMO the Suburban move was likely done with gloves on to avoid DNA evidence by whoever drove it. I’m not sure he’d need EE DNA to show up on the Suburban, in an “abduction at Waveny” Scenario. IMO the purpose of the Suburban at Waveny was to keep LE fixated on searching for JD in NC and keep them away from FDs properties like 80MS, etc.

This is all MOO and conjecture.

EBM as I recalled that @oceancalling is the reason we might see "reporter" added to the Urban Dictionary!
I would not assume that the part about JD leaving the garage door open is accurate. We talked about this a while back, and I don't recall any evidence that that was in police reports. Same situation with how the nanny granted police "access" to the house/garage. Some media outlets reported that she physically let them in. I believe we concluded that it was also likely that she provided LE with a pass code.
I don't know anything about Radar, but given their characterization of this case transfixing "America" (vs. the United States), I'm guessing their reporting is of the "reposting" flavor that you hilariously coined.

It was in the Family Court Documents filed by Dr. GF, that the Nanny had been continuously with the children since she picked them up at school on that Friday.

In the Arrest Warrant, LE states that the Nanny provided access to the home, with the approval of Dr. GF.

Neither statement physically puts the Nanny at 69WL to physically let LE into the home.

IMO, the Nanny stayed with the children and provided LE with the Access Code to the home.

IMO, FO did not Need the garage door left open and he could not have counted on the door being left open, either.

IMO, the plan was to hide behind the house and slip into the garage behind the suburban when JD pulled in, on her return from school drop off, and before she lowered the door.

If indeed the garage door was left open, I would think that FO took advantage and hid behind the Porsche, inside the garage.

I would be interested in what the Housekeeper had to say about the security system when she arrived at 12 Noon. I doubt it would have been armed since FO was able to enter the home to leave his DNA mixed with JD's on the kitchen faucet.

Would the Housekeeper have been concerned that the system was Not armed when she arrived. Did she try to reach JD when she found it unarmed? Or, was this a normal everyday occurrence?

IMO

IMO, FD did not involve EE as an [unwitting] accomplice in NC that day, because FD was trying to set up EE as a possible suspect (by using EEs red truck, and EE having the Raptor in NC that day). Thus, FD would not want EE to see FD in NC at all on the 24th. Otherwise, EE would serve as a witness placing FD in NC that day.
Likewise, I don’t think that FD used Sturbridge on the day of JDs disappearance, because EE was there working.
The loud noise there the next morning is certainly suspicious in some way.

IMO, I also do not think a body transfer took place on Lapham Rd where JDs Suburban was found. Other people going running at Waveny park there (I’ve parked there myself) and there would just be too much risk of exposure in loading a 120lb body, even if rolled in a rug or tarp, into the back of a pickup along there. I tend to think the same about Irwin Park but I’m not as familiar with Irwin as Waveny so maybe there are remote untrafficked places there, but FD would be taking a big risk during daylight hours in a public park. This was premeditated so I’m sure he thought through a plan with low risk of exposure.

Far safer in terms of exposure would be to load the body directly at Welles Lane. The position of JDs garage and neighboring houses makes it very unlikely that any camera would be pointing there. It is also possible that FD used the empty lot on the corner of Welles and Frogtown in his plan (at least as entry to the woods, following along the river to JDs backyard) and there is a pullout on Frogtown shortly before Welles where he might have parked the truck. NCCS is on the opposite side of Welles on Frogtown so JD would not have seen the truck there on her way home. From Google maps we know the “red truck EE” worked for Fore long before JD left and parked the red truck in back of 4JC, so JD could have potentially recognized the red pickup if it was somewhere along her way.

Any DNA evidence in the Suburban will obviously be key. I do think that moving the Suburban to Waveny was part of FDs premeditated plan and not a one-off, and I believe that FD is capable of pulling this off on his own, but he could also have involved accomplice(s) either willingly or only partially aware, IMO, given all the sleazy people we know he associates with. IMO the Suburban move was likely done with gloves on to avoid DNA evidence by whoever drove it. I’m not sure he’d need EE DNA to show up on the Suburban, in an “abduction at Waveny” Scenario. IMO the purpose of the Suburban at Waveny was to keep LE fixated on searching for JD in NC and keep them away from FDs properties like 80MS, etc.

This is all MOO and conjecture.
See all this and agree about EE. Have been trying to figure out scenarios to eliminate the jogging between locations for the scenario with a single perp and wondered about some help either from EE or another unwitting accomplice.

Irwin was searched twice by LE that we know of early in the investigation. Irwin is fairly open and usually has runners and dog walkers in the morning but my recollection is that due to the holiday weekend that NC was fairly quiet in terms of park activity on that Friday the missing date as many people headed out of town.

I go back and forth on the Winter Club as being a staging location as I believe they might have cameras for security in the pole lights in the front parking lot near the entrance and at the main clubhouse entrance.

A single person could pull off the attack and escape but it would IMO require jogging between locations and exposure to public view with transfering a body which would increase risk of detection.

MOO

Its been discussed here before but I hope LE have been able to download the GPS data from JD Suburban via possibly OnStar or integrated location services part of the Entertainment system.

This info would confirm departure from Welles and arrival at interim points possibly and arrival at Waveny. I also wonder if local tips might help with marking the timeline for the arrival of JD Suburban at Waveny too? It was a school day and if people drove their children to school in the am and saw the JD Suburban and also saw it later in the day when they picked up their children from school then it might be remembered. Also commuters going to Talmadge Hill Metro North train station late on Friday and returning later in the evening might have seen the Suburban sitting on Lapham. Its a long shot because there are so many black Suburbans in NC but you never know. Could even be a runner or walker that is in the park multiple times during the day? IDK but someone must have seen something IMO.

I also wonder if the JD Suburban might have been driven further afield to drop off the body and then left at Waveny? I hope the GPS in the vehicle would be able to tell this story.

MOO

Bringing this local article back in for those that want an easy summary of the civil lawsuit and also to see the Sturbridge House and FORE trailer sitting on the ft lawn from the early days of this case and when the landscaping was going in. The large dumpster was on the property until fairly recently and was located on the far side of the portion of the driveway where the garage doors are located.

I wish this reporter/Michael Dinan was writing more actively on this case as IMO he does a great job!

Missing Woman’s Mother: Estranged Husband Owes Family $2.5 Million in Loans

sturbridge.png

Sorry, but I was just thinking of the kids, who in all likelihood could know about these forums. Apologies if my comment sounded heavy-handed.
I did not think of it from that point of view. So, my apologies to you. I only considered from FD point of view. However, most ANYTHING discussed here is terrible for the kids. I wonder if JD ever instructed the older ones, in a roundabout way, that if anything ever happened to her, how much she loved them and to always remember that. A kid would remember that and put some of the pieces together, IMO.

I have read this tidbit elsewhere and it is attributed to a federal source, the implication being it was FBI. Still, we truly don't know how FD got into the garage. Even though we don't know, LE surely does or will. Also, if there was a code to the garage, it is quite possible that FD "innocently" got it from one of the kids the night he was there. Perhaps that is something he is trying to prevent the children from telling LE.

I know we have talked about the garage doors previously but I don't remember where we ended up on the keypad issue? I remember someone posted a video on how easy it is to break into a garage door with electric opener so maybe looking for the keypad is a waste of time? IDK. Also perhaps the keypad was to the exterior door at the rear of house and not on garage doors? IDK. But here are pics of the Welles garage doors.

upload_2019-9-1_18-1-13.png

Thanks. How common is it in the US for parents to take children out of school a couple of weeks early for the summer?
While certainly uncommon, one would have to think the teachers at this wonderfully caring school would have everything they could to ensure the children had what they needed to complete the school year via any means they had available. The head of school, I am sure, made it any and every accommodation possible for the children to complete required classwork. They could not have been at a better school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm