Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very predictable. You couldn't have gotten any closer unless it was word for word. Great job, MG! Since there's obviously a lot more to come, I'm looking forward to more of your predictions.

You would think old Norm would change his tactic just a little, with all the evidence presented and who knows how much more coming, he has to know it's a losing battle. Fotis is burnt toast. I bet neither are sleeping tonight. A very bad day for Pattis and his client. I'm puzzled why no murder charge, but one thing for sure, those charges are coming.
When is the "yes he killed her, but only after she ATTACKED him (in her garage where he was not permitted to be) going to commence? See, it was all a terrible mistake, FD just went there to talk, to tell Jennifer he was calling off the dogs, and she just attacked him for no reason. Afterwards, he panicked because he knew no one would believe him, but, but he never meant to hurt her. They were finally getting along so well until SHE did this " Mark my words...

My husband thinks he will-or that he will attempt to run and it’ll be suicide by cop. If that happens, my guess is that NP makes a statement to the press claiming that LE and the media harassed him to death and...”shame on all of us”.
I don’t understand why he was given bail, let alone why he hasn’t been arrested for her murder yet. It just seems so risky to have him out and about. Lord knows what his next plan may be. And MT too! She lied to LE, isn’t that obstruction of justice, or something like that? Why should these two lying, conniving, cheating, murdering excuses of human beings be allowed to enjoy their freedom, as temporary as it is?

Suicide has definitely entered my mind, once he fully understands that the jig is up. IMO he is still smoking NP's hopium pipe!

NP on 2nd warrant "There's not much here that we haven't heard before.."????!!!!! NP when have we heard about the cars being spotted, blood in Tacoma, car wash, oh, and the girlfriend's accounts. NP is delusional

NP in that article is quoted as saying the State is trying to "wear down OUR will to exist?!" You mean like your sorry client did to his poor wife and her mother for years, and when he couldn't do that, he MURDERED her? The will to exist that poor Jennifer fought for in her own home.? That will?

When I think of Jennifer's final moments, I know that NP is as soulless as his client. How dare he talk of he and his client's will to exist when his client (excuse me) wiped the actual existence of a loving human being off the face of the earth! What a callous and unfeeling thing to say.

The C Team continues to dig itself into a hole from which it will never recover. A savvy defender would have, at most, said,"We have not had the opportunity to review the most recent charges, but we plan to vigorously defend Mr. Dulos against them." We call the types of repeated mistakes being made here 'forced errors' where I come from. Egg meet face.

He is monster, incapable of love. His children were always for nothing more than a way to feed his own malignant narcissism. No wonder he was so obsessed with the older two boys. He saw them solely as an extension of himself and his "image", something we will hear more about at trial IMO. I am sorry to have to post this, but it is the truth.

Cannot WAIT to see how the C Team tries to spin it before Judge Heller,"Your Honor, my client is a cold-blooded killer, but Dr Dollars says he is NOT a psychopath. Now will you pretty please force an 85 year old grandmother, who my client just happened to have murdered (oops, him bad), to take a mental exam. Because, because, because she FORCED him to murder his wife. It's all 'dem b****** fault."

As an aside, experienced capital defenders would never, ever have run their mouth like NP did before seeing all the evidence against his client (and probably not even then), which is why I call it a rookie mistake. Why don't they? Because they know their clients lie. Period. Heck, people lie about little stupid things every day. Imagine the whoppers folks tell when they are facing life imprisonment, or even the death penalty. Once you throw a "fact" out there, you can never take it back is the thinking. NP forgot the defender's mantra,"loose lips sink ships."

NP has lost every shred of integrity he may have previously enjoyed IMO. Was he really that naive to think FD was actually telling him the truth? Did he really think he was that special? Did he really think it was smart to tell the world what MT was going to provide a credible alibi without even talking to her? His need for attention overcame what should have been his professional judgement. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Not to gloat, but I said MT was a weak sister! There is no way her false alibi ever could have withstood vigorous cross-examination. IMO she knows much, much more than she has told LE, which may also be why there is no indictment yet. She knows what happened to Jennifer's body, she knows. Time for her to tell the COMPLETE truth!
Well after reading the new AW, I so agree w/ you on MT. My Gosh, how many times she's
already lied and fudged info and the thinly veiled pretend stupidity.
She knows all. She needs to come completely clean. But she's totally not to be trusted as LE
has already confirmed.
Hope LE hasn't promised her the farm yet and
given away all their power to coerce her to
spill the rest. She knows. Another snake in the grass. Bowman needs to lay hard on her to come clean. So far he hasn't. Maybe he's not
the type.

This is good news and what I wanted to hear. I'd like to see him LE charge him with murder, but at least, for now, they've charged him with additional evidence charges, released a timeline, and video evidence. Folks gave me a hard time on him wanting to see his kids but I felt I needed to know more from LE. Well, I've got that now. I'd still like to him him charged with murder.

I’m at a complete loss. The murder case is right there.

They need nothing more than what they have, even if they are waiting on additional lab results.

We know what his employee said, and we know what MT said. I don’t like the idea of this information being out there, and FD walking free.

Why they have yet to pull the trigger is beyond me. I’d love to know why.

I think they’re saving the best for last.

They still have what they found at MIRA that was worth their relentless search, and then I’m guessing they have some of the following:

his fingerprints/DNA on many things
valuable information from his computer and phones, bank and cc statements proving premeditation
knife
mat
DD’s pants
pilllow
more damning details from MT
more damning details from EE (I bet EE has texts/vms from FD’s burner phone about more than just the seats)
more cc surveillance
forensics galore
data from Raptor, Suburban and possibly Tacoma
testimonies from witnesses on Albany and Milagros
testimony from KM
DNA from drains at car wash
I hope they found his rubber gloves and JD’s phone/purse

They also have record of every single move he’s made since day one which will tell a story.

He’s certainly reached out to MT via burner phone or a letter etc. to confirm she was keeping quiet (perhaps they taped such conversations) and that’ll come out too.

Can’t wait!!!

MOO

Good morning.
Still trying to take this all in. Need to go back and read the arrest warrant slowly.
FD should get a refund from the car wash.
He spent $250 of his hard earned money for detailing and they still found evidence!
The happiest of MOOS this morning.

So glad to hear of his second arrest and see in black and white the evidence LE has secured. IMO, his goose is COOKED. The evidence contained in those documents seems to be pretty damning and IMO could even warrant a murder charge, not just tampering. I fully expect that murder charge will be forthcoming and prosecution has already wrapped up, but simply wants to put a nice big bow on a solid, airtight case before bringing those charges.

MT has likely spent the last couple months coming to the realizations that 1. There are a lot of things FD lied to her about...i.e. his actual financial position 2. Her life in CT is over, no matter the outcome of any criminal judgements. MT isn't going to go to prison for this guy. I think she will eventually give up pretty much everything LE needs to charge FD with pre-meditated murder. We would all love to see her charged and serve time in prison but I think I can accept that not happening in exchange for her providing evidence that unequivocally proves FD's pre-meditation and subsequent murder of Jennifer Dulos.

It will be interesting to see if FD turns on MT and starts trying to blame her for the whole thing now that he knows she's giving him up.

I hope Jennifer's family is able to lay her to rest properly and see justice served for her. She didn't deserve this.

Standard WS disclaimer: all my own personal opinions, of course.
Why won’t MT face jail time? She was an accessory to murder, obstructed justice and tampered with evidence.
She continued to lie for what was it Fitzy said, 81 days!!!
Simply because she is finally trying to cover her own @ss, doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be punished severely, imo.
FD will get life w/o parole and MT, at least 30 years, imo.

We don’t practice criminal law but I may ask around - I have a lot of LE / prosecutor friends from my Casey Anthony days - there’s got to be something we are missing IMO maybe they will give me an idea ?

They want MT on murder, too. Not just as an accessory.
Patience WS. It’s darkest before the dawn.

okay sleuthers, where is Jennifer's body?
It surely helps to have a body, though of course, cases are won without one.
Sadly, I believe it went to the garbage dump. Since he was so fond of water, however, I would not rule out a body of water. Since we now know everything was preplanned, you can be sure he also planned how to dispose of her body and he certainly had researched that garbage dump.

Every time I think of that lowlife coward murdering that kindhearted woman...there are no words to express my contempt for that killer.

Well after reading the new AW, I so agree w/ you on MT. My Gosh, how many times she's
already lied and fudged info and the thinly veiled pretend stupidity.
She knows all. She needs to come completely clean. But she's totally not to be trusted as LE
has already confirmed.
Hope LE hasn't promised her the farm yet and
given away all their power to coerce her to
spill the rest. She knows. Another snake in the grass. Bowman needs to lay hard on her to come clean. So far he hasn't. Maybe he's not
the type.
I agree, what is she thinking??? That they’re are going to get away with it? That one day she and Fotis FOOLos will ride happily off into the sunset together, forever? Unbelievable! I think about her mother bailing her out, hiring the lawyer, and then MT sits there and withholds information! It’s mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71