Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so stunning to hear here in Court is that FD WAS spending money on MT and her daughter and 'living the high life' WHILE at the SAME TIME he was BILLING JD for childcare and NOT paying any child support for his 5 children from the time they left 4Jx.

The next time Fotis Dulos stands outside ANY courthouse talking about 'how he misses his children' or 'loves his children very much', just remember that he CHOSE to NOT SUPPORT THEM and put that ALL on JD and GF/Farber Family.

IMO "DEADBEAT DAD" simply doesn't cover the magnitude of what we are learning about in court. FD had money to support his children BUT CHOSE to NOT SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN or maintain his financial obligations at 4Jx.

I hope we see a total of these expenses detailed in court.

MOO

I feel as though we may need to create some new words for this. Tawdry, reprehensible, appalling—none of the words I can think of come close to describing this. MOO.

Dulos testifies in civil suit filed by estranged wife’s mother
Well NP got in some media time today so his presence in court today wasn't a total loss for him. And sure enough he tried to spin it as poor FD being picked on by mean GF:
"We look at GF as the functional equivalent of Mommy Warbucks. She's putting the Farber's great wealth to work to destroy FD. Why?..."

Well, let me try to answer that for ya Norm: Dr. F might have some hard feelings because her son-in-law stole ~ 2.7 million dollars from her (which btw he spent on himself and his mistress to fund an extravagant lifestyle while not providing a penny for his children's support/care) and he's the #1 suspect in the murder of her daughter :(:mad:

WTH with the black bag over FD shoulder today? At first I was hopeful it was a garbage bag filled with all his earthly belongings as he vacates 4JX. MOO

I really really don’t get how the FD & MT posse are all smiley & happy strutting into court. We’re really not happy to see them. They act like they are celebrities. Are they not aware most find them utterly revolting? MOO

my thoughts & prayers with GF, children & family.

I have to call 'BS' on this concept as FD from what I can tell did business with Peoples Bank and Farmington Bank and I'm sure others. These smaller local banks all have ways to get incoming funds from overseas via correspondent relationships. My guess is FD didn't want to bear the costs, waste any extra time and simply wanted no paper trail at his bank as those accounts would be subject to subpoena from JD in the divorce.

MOO
I'm not sure this one is so far fetched, even though I believe something nefarious went on with this transaction as a whole. I recently learned from an executive at Citibank that each country has a designated central bank that can wire to the US (I'm not sure of the other way around). As it was explained to me, many countries have gotten stricter about wiring internationally because they don't want money leaving their country and spent/invested overseas, as an example, as well as it making the money more difficult to track without the central banking system. I don't know about Greece (I was having issues with China wiring to the US) though the way it was explained to me made sense and was worldwide (and I know I'm not doing it justice). MOO

And how can those documents with the passport picture etc even be allowed as evidence? What trustworthy person was invited to Murray’s office when all this “evidence” came about?

About the new 'invoices':
  • Were they copies of the original invoices, printed at the time, or just recently? If old, the printer ink can be tested (it's different now than it used to be).
  • Did he print them from a computer? Which computer held the invoice files, and in what format? How old - and where - are the original files on that computer with the invoices? Where is the computer?
  • What software were the invoices done in?
  • What other records of these invoices were kept? (Accounts receivable records, etc.)
  • Were they included in taxes/to accountant?
  • Were they mailed? If so to which address? What was the response from Mr. Farber to the invoice? Did Mr. Farber typically save/record/file/pay his invoices? (I'm sure he did - who else saw them? No one....)

Last edited:
@davealtimari
Got ahold of Fotis Dulos' previously sealed financial affidavits and they show a man more than $4 million in debt whose company The Fore Group lost $276,000 in 2018 and who was paying more than $45,000 annually in divorce costs.

Despite owing over $60,000 in credit card bills Dulos and his then-girlfriend Michelle Troconis took several trips in 2017/18 paid for by Fore Group apparently. Trips to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Europe and Miami Beach all while divorce from Jennifer Farber Dulos was pending.

Dulos submitted the financial affidavit under seal in family court about 2 weeks before Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. The affidavit was submitted as evidence in the civil trial today in Hartford. It also shows his monthly expenses are over $26,000 and that he owns a gun

“It was not a loan”—Fotis Dulos repeats himself on witness stand as attorneys pour over financial records involving Farbers, Fore Group
@WTNH

IF it was NOT A LOAN, then FD OWES the IRS for all the years that he claimed the loan on his taxes.

He CANNOT have his cake AND eat it too.

FD Either OWES the HF ESTATE or he OWES the IRS.

FD has NOT filed taxes for 2017 and 2018. Most likely will not file 2019 either.

Was the NON filing so that FD could HIDE his Criminal Financial Activity from the IRS or was he just hiding his finances from Dr. GF in Civil Court and from JFd in Family Court?

As we Know, FD provided a more 'reasonable' financial document to the Bank to secure a loan and simultaneously faking poverty in Family Court.

Wow, just Wow, that FD paid himself over $2 Million within the past year and a half, yet charged FORE for the Multiple Massively EXPENSIVE Traveling by FD, MT, and daughter.

WHERE IS THE CHILD SUPPORT FOR HIS CHILDREN??? Not being forced to pay child support, is NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE in not paying.

FD paid himself over $2 Million Dollars and paid thousands and thousands of dollars for 'Vacations' but could not pay Child Support or maintain the Family Health Insurance?

IMO.

@davealtimari
Got ahold of Fotis Dulos' previously sealed financial affidavits and they show a man more than $4 million in debt whose company The Fore Group lost $276,000 in 2018 and who was paying more than $45,000 annually in divorce costs.

Despite owing over $60,000 in credit card bills Dulos and his then-girlfriend Michelle Troconis took several trips in 2017/18 paid for by Fore Group apparently. Trips to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Europe and Miami Beach all while divorce from Jennifer Farber Dulos was pending.

Dulos submitted the financial affidavit under seal in family court about 2 weeks before Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. The affidavit was submitted as evidence in the civil trial today in Hartford. It also shows his monthly expenses are over $26,000 and that he owns a gun

Hmm-so he does still own a gun? I wonder why he thought he needed one? I work for a guy who keeps one in his glove box, and apparently (according to his wife), has shotguns at his factory in a really bad area somewhere in the metropolitan NYC area. I can (sort of) understand this. But why does FD need a gun? I am assuming it’s some kind of a hand gun; I am actually pro 2A, but that doesn’t mean I think everyone should have one. And really, are you actually going to pull it out and use it on someone, other than the wife who is divorcing you because you are embezzling her family’s money, and cheating constantly? I wonder if he has a concealed carry permit?

WTH with the black bag over FD shoulder today? At first I was hopeful it was a garbage bag filled with all his earthly belongings as he vacates 4JX. MOO

I really really don’t get how the FD & MT posse are all smiley & happy strutting into court. We’re really not happy to see them. They act like they are celebrities. Are they not aware most find them utterly revolting? MOO

It’s nothing but a dog and pony show with those gigantic smiles being worn, especially by Rena Dulos and Mama A. They don’t (can’t) really feel optimistic about things; they’re just “walking the dog”

@davealtimari

And this from Dave Altimari!

From LA on the stand under questioning.
RW Counsel, maybe I can shorten this. You can presume that the witness is prejudiced in favor of the Farbers and adverse to Mr. Dulos. You can presume that and the judge can presume it. That should shorten things tremendously.

IF it was NOT A LOAN, then FD OWES the IRS for all the years that he claimed the loan on his taxes.

He CANNOT have his cake AND eat it too.

FD Either OWES the HF ESTATE or he OWES the IRS.

FD has NOT filed taxes for 2017 and 2018. Most likely will not file 2019 either.

Was the NON filing so that FD could HIDE his Criminal Financial Activity from the IRS or was he just hiding his finances from Dr. GF in Civil Court and from JFd in Family Court?

As we Know, FD provided a more 'reasonable' financial document to the Bank to secure a loan and simultaneously faking poverty in Family Court.

Wow, just Wow, that FD paid himself over $2 Million within the past year and a half, yet charged FORE for the Multiple Massively EXPENSIVE Traveling by FD, MT, and daughter.

WHERE IS THE CHILD SUPPORT FOR HIS CHILDREN??? Not being forced to pay child support, is NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE in not paying.

FD paid himself over $2 Million Dollars and paid thousands and thousands of dollars for 'Vacations' but could not pay Child Support or maintain the Family Health Insurance?

IMO.
I've heard that the IRS has to pick and choose which potentially fraudulent tax payers to spend resources to investigate and they tend to err on the side of stories with the greatest potential to educate the general public by making an example of someone. But if this scenario doesn't fit the bill and we don't see something happen here I am going to be fit to be tied trying to honestly fill out my own tax paperwork in the spring! Not to mention my shock and outrage that many of you have suggested that our CT tax dollars may be funding MT's legal defense - I just do not understand how that could even be? I would welcome further education on this as well as suggestions as to how I might best speak up as a disgusted citizen.

That shoulder bag was de

Was wondering about what might have been in that very large bag over the shoulder myself. Any theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson