Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, don't forget that there are cameras at MS. LE will know when all vehicles departed. And if any other unknown vehicles arrived after 5:34. Like a third party who may have assisted with disposal.
ETA: If FD didn't return to 4JC at 5:34 and instead went somewhere else, does it make sense for him to be driving around in the Raptor with both the garbage bags AND JD? If in fact MT did return to 4JC by herself, it seems she would have gone in the Raptor with garbage bags in tow. I don't think FD wanted to keep JD around any of his properties for very long. He had to know LE was coming and that the garage was a mess. I mean, visible blood was spotted on one of the bags on camera at Albany. Would love to know if GF called him and if so, what time it was, asking if he had heard from JD. I am pretty sure she knew right away though that Jennifer was never coming home. Sad.

Last edited:
He never wanted the divorce or it would have happened. There is an angle here. Dismissal doesn't mean "heir". She would have to be declared dead. That usually takes 7 years unless there is evidence like violent assault in a garage that results in too much blood loss to survive. He was hoping she would kill herself and settle matters. I guarantee she had severe mental issues after what she went thru. He claims she is "Gone Girl". Now he would have to claim she is deceased and provide evidence to convince a court. Oh wait, FD has been charged with disposing of bloody items with JD DNA. Doesn't fit very well with "Gone Girl". He has boxed himself in. Also, I believe custody of the children is a very separate issue. JMO.
Gotta love it when Fd 'lies' get stacked on top of 'lies' to the point where it become impossible to make any credible legal argument about anything!!!!!!!

Not that presenting credible arguments has ever stopped Pattisville before unfortunately!

Love your summary of all the word salad that has been spewed by Pattisville in this sorry case.

Yep, the Petite Prince has his sorry petite self in a bit of bind as he is no doubt rolling the dice that he is entitled to something/anything/even a penny of any assets of JFd.

Is Fd pursuing any JFd assets simply to torment GF or is he really in desperate need of funds to fuel his ongoing hobby of litigation?

Most days I wish Fd had some other hobby/obsession other than litigation and tormenting GF and his 5 children but he seems to be a one trick pony with no interests other than self destruction and tormenting an 85 yo woman that has better things to do than waste her time and resources on feeding his constant need for attention and revenge.

Interesting dilemma for Petite Prince and Pattisville given their total lack of cohesive litigation strategy from 'jump' in this case. Because they have been all over the map (literally) with their specious arguments, they are left with few options as others here have pointed out.

Hard to explain all the blood at 69/71 Welles, New Canaan, CT, EE Truck Cleaning and the bloody items in trashcans on Albany Avenue unfortunately.

This all might be a cautionary tale of 'be careful what you wish for' Fd and the "Greek/Turkish Grifters"!

If the Probate Court did award permanent custody to GF as at least one Press article suggested, then it appears that no doubt the next stage of this pathetic legal last hurrah by Fd and Pattisville might just be ongoing appeals to that ruling. The reference in one of the articles to Fd not showing up to the Probate Hearing didn't make sense to me, given the serious nature of the proceedings. But, we've seen Fd not show up for depositions and hearings previously as he seems to treat them as 'optional'. IDK.

RSBM: The best attorneys know how each judge operates. In my own experience, my lawyer knows how each judge operates as well as the opposing attorney. Yes, my attorney knows every judicial assistant, judge and magistrate. He's likable, speaks softly and carries a big stick. Yes, there is a network going. Crossing state lines is probably a whole different ballgame. IME. IMO.
Totally agree.

NY Courts might IMO be a total game changer to this sorry case. No State has a perfectly functioning judicial system but IMO much of what has bothered so many here about CT Judges and Courts wouldn't be as much of an issue in NY. I do wonder though if the reason Pattisville brought a NY atty on board the 'gang' was possibly for this reason. IDK?

I'm not sure though whether there are grounds to move any of the litigation to NY yet as Custody seems to have been handled in Probate Court in CT based on the recent Press report and JFd disappeared in CT and she and her children were no doubt residents of CT at the time of her disappearance.

I also don't know the answer to the question of whether GF can file Civil Litigation for wrongful death against MT and Fd in NY based simply on the fact that she is a NY Resident? Perhaps one of the attys can weigh in on that as IDK. We are probably a long way from Civil Litigation but my guess is that we will see it happen eventually.

Sadly though we are left with the sorry CT Courts which seem subject to easy manipulation and noncompliance by Fd and Pattisville.

MOO

Also, don't forget that there are cameras at MS. LE will know when all vehicles departed. And if any other unknown vehicles arrived after 5:34. Like a third party who may have assisted with disposal.
ETA: If FD didn't return to 4JC at 5:34 and instead went somewhere else, does it make sense for him to be driving around in the Raptor with both the garbage bags AND JD? If in fact MT did return to 4JC by herself, it seems she would have gone in the Raptor with garbage bags in tow. I don't think FD wanted to keep JD around any of his properties for very long. He had to know LE was coming and that the garage was a mess. I mean, visible blood was spotted on one of the bags on camera at Albany. Would love to know if GF called him and if so, what time it was, asking if he had heard from JD. I am pretty sure she knew right away though that Jennifer was never coming home. Sad.
I'm with you on wondering if or how each of the various FORE houses, including 4Jx might have played a role in Fd and MT plans.

I wish information regarding the MIRA findings was forthcoming as it might present evidence to support those here that believe that JFd remains did in fact go through MIRA and were not disposed of separately either on the trip back to Farmington from New Canaan or somehow after spending some time at 80MS.

We have seen other 'no body' cases prosecuted successfully in other States (and in CT). But I do wonder at this point why there has been a delay in AW3 for MT and Fd, given that the forensic work has no doubt been completed and all the houses involved (that we are aware of) have been returned to Fd or landlord (in the case of 69 71 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT). We haven't seen LE bar Fd from 80 MS or any of the FORE properties that we are aware of and other than being out of 4Jx, it doesn't appear LE held this property either.

The search warrants will remain sealed for another 30 days I believe so perhaps that will be a critical date in terms of further action for this tragic case?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member