Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same officer (^ see pic above) helped perp walk both MT and FD.

I wonder who she is, if she has a DV story to tell, and if they gave her the honor for that reason. I like how she slow-walked them. Well done.
I noticed that it was the same officer as well ... I wonder if they played Rock Paper Scissors or had a private charity auction to decide who got to perp walk these two..... said with tongue firmly implanted in cheek .. lol

Niantic is where the only CT womens prison is - where they are taking MT. Located between Old Saybrook and New London CT along the shore
Sounds like a little piece of paradise along the beach. I'm sure she will enjoy the sounds of the waves...and dream she is on vacation. That is, of course, until they turn on the lights and she marches to breakfast with all the other gals in custody. Then she gets her tray and they slop runny eggs and burnt, cold sausage links and someone steals half her food. Wake up, Michi! Your petite prince has screwed you over big time!!! I love my dream episode for Michi!!! I'm on fire tonight!! lol! moo

I’d like to t
I’d like to think the judge will deny bail but as I’ve gotten to know CT courts as well have over the past 8 months ... he probably won’t .

Please try to mobilize a demonstration against bail for any of them. Leaders. Loud speakers. A massive gathering of everyone in New Canaan and further out. Speak up. Shout out! Now’s the time. I wish I had two spare days. Been relatively quiet in my life until about three weeks ago. Now I
need quiet. To travel to CT. There are some very vocal voices in WS. Contact domestic violence coalition. They’ll be able to organize faster than grass roots movement. Bc they are already in place.
I’ll try tomorrow to get through to some one there. But in the mean time, if ever we need to be united, it is right now. Before the bond is set. And then every hearing, every trial day. Power in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3