Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troconis was medically evaluated & released from Stamford hospital earlier today. It was a standard evaluation and part of the condition of her release. She’s believed to be at home now. Her family has no comment.
@WTNH
Yes, not sure how much sense this makes to me as so far as I know its not standard procedure to take people to the hospital for evaluation in order for them to be released from prison. MT was NOT taken to the hospital for her prior two arrests in this case so far as we know. What has changed with this latest arrest and what are the specific conditions of MT release?

There must be much more to this MT story than is being made public.

Has anyone been able to see the actual court documents relating to the conditions of release for MT? So far as I know these are public and we have seen them for each of the prior arrests of Fd and MT. Has something changed now for MT that her conditions of release are different than in her prior 2 arrests?

We didn't see Fd taken to the hospital for evaluation today.

Why was MT treated differently?

What is different about her situation vs Fd?

I thought he had dumpsters at the locations and I bet the state will prove that to crush the defense
And to add....they state will have past surveillance of them never dumping garbage and locations of where he has dumpsters and paid Bills of trash removal. I do realize dulos is cheap and all but the jury is not going to buy it...especially with the contents retrieved

wonder if the Gun Club grave was one of several... to mislead. I also think it is weird that the gun club grave was filled in- did they have a trail camera or some tip that it was discovered? Or was it used for some period of time? Lastly, I think the gun club grave was KM's idea. It was pre-planned and methodical and I think that FD more likely did something more violent and abrupt, just IMO.

Gun Club members went back to the site and discovered the grave had been filled in and covered over with dirt and branches.

Me thinks the grave was Initially dug to hold KM’s estranged wife not.. JD . When KM’s “soon to be ex” didn’t take his and FD’s bait and meet up at FD’s house for a sexual rendezvous (murder/kidnapping) KM abandoned that burial site .

It appears each were somehow helping the other dispose of their estranged spouse’s. I think FD needed a closer location to dispose of JD or maybe the hole was dug to hold either woman whomever they murdered first. Moo

Nice avatar, @Jmoose !

Two sets of gloves. Two ponchos - one hooded, one without, according to AW3, if IIRC. Anyone else wondering about the other accomplice?

MT can't go to 'work'. Wonder how mommy and daddy feel having to uproot their lives, support their daughter with housing and food, as well as secure her third bond in her criminal capers.
The fact that Michelle Troconis's family has uprooted their lives in support of this middle-aged travesty... makes me think... they are invested in this. Leave it at that.
Looks pissed! Fists clenched, arms straight down at sides?

Edit: Adding observations. In a panic attack you can not breathe, would not be walking in on your own. Is that a detective walking in the front? along with troopers behind her? MOO
For what it's worth, I don't think FD washed his hands at JFd's house; I think he was GETTING WATER to assist with the clean up. I think he took the gloves off because they were covered in blood.

Those zip ties say a lot. Restraint. Premeditation. I hope it's not true but the end must have been tortuous. He's all about control....

It's possible he used the zip ties for transport... but as we've seen too often, there's something about domestic violence and sexual assault in these partner homicides...

If the zip ties that LE recovered were unhitched (as in unused), they could be the extras, just got bloodied during the assault. If however they were hitched, and cut, why would he remove them? My mind goes to dark places....

I wonder what all was in his kill kit. We can assume he had one. Because it included zip ties. And two pairs of gloves. A tarp. Did it include a weapon? A clear poncho apparently. What else? What he didn't have was a shovel, cement. Which means he had a disposal site prepared. IMO

The poncho.

I shudder to think that JFd may have had a nightmare moment, seeing him wearing a clear oversuit, realizing what horror would follow.

I am sick that he's out on bail.

Work. I can't believe he's free to move about, for work. What work could he possibly be doing????? Who could possibly be willing to work with him at this point????

That he's living in JFd's house is just plain obscene.

IMO IMO
I think she will still get loads of sympathy from that Congregational church in Avon, where she was hanging out with her mom this Fall, posing for photo ops during certain church events, so she could prove what a good person she is. Redemption is not a spectator sport, and that congregation should be upset at the way she was using them, but they’re not.

Nice for Michi ---feels a little sick/unstable and off their off to the hospital for help. Our Jennifer did not get to go to the hospital when she needed help---in fact she was dying for help (IMO). She likely was just hog tied and thrown in a truck, left to suffer alone. IMO

Last edited:
Troconis was medically evaluated & released from Stamford hospital earlier today. It was a standard evaluation and part of the condition of her release. She’s believed to be at home now. Her family has no comment.
@WTNH
Yes, not sure how much sense this makes to me as so far as I know its not standard procedure to take people to the hospital for evaluation in order for them to be released from prison. MT was NOT taken to the hospital for her prior two arrests in this case so far as we know. What has changed with this latest arrest and what are the specific conditions of MT release?

There must be much more to this MT story than is being made public.

Has anyone been able to see the actual court documents relating to the conditions of release for MT? So far as I know these are public and we have seen them for each of the prior arrests of Fd and MT. Has something changed now for MT that her conditions of release are different than in her prior 2 arrests?

We didn't see Fd taken to the hospital for evaluation today.

Why was MT treated differently?

What is different about her situation vs Fd?

The fact that Michelle Troconis's family has uprooted their lives in support of this middle-aged travesty... makes me think... they are invested in this. Leave it at that.

Yup..Everyone getting rich off the Farber's...everyone waiting to beat this rap and start digging for Gloria and her husbands dough...

For now - MT and KM look like they could break since they are beginning to see that they are going to lose big time when sentenced. As a number of people here have pointed out, neither is taking this well.
MOO If they are really having to go thru detox and then some rehab it may take a few days or weeks for them to realize they need to talk and tell the truth. Hopefully one of them will have some kind of human feelings of guilt and regret. MOO

From approximately April of 2018 until May 31, 2019 Chubb Insurance sent 3 checks totaling $193,610 payable to Jennifer and Fotis Dulos. Each check was deposited into a joint account at Peoples United Bank. None of the checks bare Jennifer Dulos signature on the back. After each deposit, the funds were withdrawn by means of withdrawal slip or a check payable to Fotis Dulos. It appears all three checks were received and deposited into a private account in Fotis’s name and then transferred to a Fore Group, Inc. account. There is no evidence that Jennifer received any of the approximately $194,000 (or her half of $87000). Isn’t this fraud!? A felony?

I understand the AW3 lists FDs financials as providing a possible motive for murder. But is not the above a criminal act? A felony?

Like crimes over a certain amount??? Of money?
incidentally does anyone know what the Chubb checks were for? Why JD/FD were getting them?[/QUOTE]

I have been wondering what those checks were for too. I was a bank manager for many years. The check should not have been accepted for deposit without proper endorsements (signature is both FD and JD). If FD forged her signature then he would be guilty of forgery.

I'm sure many of you know this and it might be that it is already been stated here sorry if I'm regurgitating at but there is speculation that he killed his own mother by running her over in her driveway, you can search for it, but I will also look for it in the meantime.

Nice avatar, @Jmoose !

Two sets of gloves. Two ponchos - one hooded, one without, according to AW3, if IIRC. Anyone else wondering about the other accomplice?

Has anyone ever seen a clear poncho WITHOUT a hood? Evidence item listed as “clear poncho no hood”. (And another clear poncho with hood).

I’ve never seen them sold like that with no hood, and a quick check of Amazon and Home Depot doesn’t turn any without hoods up. Since they’re rain ponchos, they always have hoods and would be counterproductive without.
Given FDs obsession with hair, I wonder if the hood was cut off so as not to pick up a stray hair- MTs?
Other thoughts?

Actually what is even sadder IMO is that Judge Donna Heller actually nailed Fd as being a 'liar' and 'willing to lie while under oath' and clearly documented it in the Family Court file and then goes on to discuss it further in her Custody Ruling in favor of GF.

No, I am the last person on earth to defend Judge Donna Heller but IMO she saw through Fd quite clearly. She seemed, however, to prioritise the idea of an 'intact family' and 'the important of children's relationships with their father' when the evidence on both of these issues IMO in the Dulos case simply didn't exist. IMO once Fd went down the path of getting the 2 oldest children to lie on his behalf (and no doubt keeping the other children in line on the issue as well) about the MT and daughter situation and violation of Judge Heller order on visitation then severe measures were called for IMO. Judge Heller sent FD to therapy and parenting classes I believe and he lost contact with his children for nearly 10 months. Even so, the damage to the oldest had been done and by all accounts the situation was heartbreaking. But, Fd didn't care as his priority was MT and her daughter and the fact that he didn't agree with Judge Heller.

@gitana1 has been on this case from the beginning and speaks clearly about the issues Judge's like Judge Heller face. I respect @gitana1 and her POV on this as I do believe Judge's face tough calls every day. I think where I struggle on the Dulos case was the sheer amount of evidence Judge Heller had as to Fd character and ethical issues and yet she continue to push to create a relationship with the children and a 'father' who never really had functioned as a father in the sense of someone being there day and day out etc. I guess IMO Judge Heller was naive perhaps as to her intentions or perhaps also simply poorly trained in the field of Family Law as her experience prior to joining Family Law Court was as a corporate litigator.

Hindsight is always 100% on these tough issues but the DV Advocates in CT have been all over the Dulos case and the issues that seemed as clear as day to those well versed in the issues. I do wonder how much DV training Judge Heller has had during her period on the bench?

MOO
I think you are way too kind to this judge. Clearly FD showed her his bad stripes and she chose to try and make JD include him even when his evil was very present in her court with lying, manipulation, using JD family funds and flaunting his relationship with MT. Enough, she should judge based on the individuals not her ideals and use common sense...JD is now dead and that court needs to take responsibility for their actions plain and simple. I have no sympathy for this judge - remove her at once...

I have been wondering what those checks were for too. I was a bank manager for many years. The check should not have been accepted for deposit without proper endorsements (signature is both FD and JD). If FD forged her signature then he would be guilty of forgery.
^^sbm

Per AW there were 3 checks from Chubb Insurance with multiple payees (FD, JD) which is very common in the industry. As long as the payees were designated by "or" then only one endorsement is required ("or" standard insurance practice). However, if payees are designated by "and" then each payee must endorse the check. I'd be surprised if these insurance checks were different than the industry standard and completely legal with only FD endorsement.

Reference link posted up-thread.

I'm sure many of you know this and it might be that it is already been stated here sorry if I'm regurgitating at but there is speculation that he killed his own mother by running her over in her driveway, you can search for it, but I will also look for it in the meantime.
Yes, he had a Greek nanny that did not speak english do the job to get the mom's insurance money as she was ill and maybe agreed to be run over...he is one sick hombre.....IMO

Has anyone ever seen a clear poncho WITHOUT a hood? Evidence item listed as “clear poncho no hood”. (And another clear poncho with hood).

I’ve never seen them sold like that with no hood, and a quick check of Amazon and Home Depot doesn’t turn any without hoods up. Since they’re rain ponchos, they always have hoods and would be counterproductive without.
Given FDs obsession with hair, I wonder if the hood was cut off so as not to pick up a stray hair- MTs?
Other thoughts?
1.Who was the 2nd poncho for
MT or KM ?
2. Who bought them?
3. Wonder if search warrant turned up any receipts at Hardware Stores or Home Depot. FD must have trade accounts that track his purchases . Wonder if LE is keeping that intel in their back pocket ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout