Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorney confirms Fotis Dulos committed suicide

FARMINGTON — Fotis Dulos was found unresponsive and his attorney confirmed that Dulos committed suicide at his home in Farmington, on Tuesday.

Rich Rochlin, attorney with the defense confirmed the death.

An ambulance left the home about 12:45 p.m and arrived at University of Connecticut Health Center a short time later.

And not even because of what he did, because he didn't want to go to jail today. In the end, he valued nothing but his freedom.

A sorry, sorry end to the saddest Greek tragedy ever.

Peace and strength and wisdom for GF....

JMO

Exactly. Exactly. Not because of what he did. Because he didn’t want to go to jail today.

This will save a lot of money with the financially strapped state of CT as it is; I'm not sure how it will affect the other prosecutions. I have never seen suicide as a solution, while there is life there is hope if the guy had come clean and sought mercy.

Here is New Canaan where this huge disaster played out, it should be kept in mind that New Canaan was a recent home for Jennifer, she just moved here to be safe a couple years ago, so they had no real ties, except in the schools and FD with construction McMansions.

And not even because of what he did, because he didn't want to go to jail today. In the end, he valued nothing but his freedom.

A sorry, sorry end to the saddest Greek tragedy ever.

Peace and strength and wisdom for GF....

JMO

Exactly. Exactly. Not because of what he did. Because he didn’t want to go to jail today.
poor NP.
the green is gone.

‘s okay, there’s still the book deal.

What does this mean for MT? Is she the luckiest co-conspirator in the world right now? If they can’t prove she knew in advance, she’ll walk.

I think they may be able to prove it...but I am wondering if Fd can’t be tried for murder, can those other two be tried for conspiracy? Maybe so; and if so, he is incredibly cowardly. Still, the legal teams representing MT and KM may feel some sense of relief, since it’s possible they can point their fingers at Fd and hope contrary evidence doesn’t exist.

I am stunned!!!!
Can't say that i feel bad
I resist the temptation to be happy at another death (though I admit I muttered "good" when I read the news)....but I am relieved Jennifer's family and friends will be spared hearing his lies in court. There is now no risk that he can continue to smear her.

When he reemerged in the public eye in recent weeks, I thought I noticed he looked bulked up, like preparing for a jail sentence. I thought, "He's guilty and he knows it's all up."

I didn't expect suicide, but at the same time, it fits.

Now, let's find Jennifer.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members