Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Can organs be used if carbon monoxide poisoning? Would they be poisoned?
jmo

I don't know I found this but they might be using the cadaver organs to practice on

The survey showed that 70% of transplant doctors would consider or accept organs from patients that had been poisoned with methanol, cyanide or carbon monoxide.

I think he’s dead either way. Faint pulse and life support until they pull the plug, or a death announcement in the next hour.

I would have bet a lot of money that this guy was too narcissistic to do something like this. Just shocking.
I think his financial ruin shamed him - not the murder. I think he couldn't face the public shame of being financial ruined. I don't think he'd kill himself over Jennifer and I think he assumed he could legally keep up the fight if convicted....but not without money.

jmo

I think he’s dead either way. Faint pulse and life support until they pull the plug, or a death announcement in the next hour.

I would have bet a lot of money that this guy was too narcissistic to do something like this. Just shocking.

If it is carbon monoxide poisoning in the garage (they pulled him out and started CPR outside--leading to thought that it is CM poisoning), the length of time he was in that environment is probably long enough that he has severe brain damage. The monitoring company would know how long he was in the garage I would think based on GPS info they have.

View attachment 228426

It appears that Fd attempted suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning. LE were on scene to do a wellness check as he didn't appear for court this am. CPR was administered for at least 10 min. Ambulance took Fd to UCONN Hospital where he is here now. Situation is fluid and previous reports said Fd was dead.
Here in my town, the LE doesn't come to "check on you" if you miss a court date; they put out a warrant and arrest you. Seems typical of CT - hand-holding FD to the very end. moo

My guess is he would have left a note, but it would say he just can't bare to live under all the suspicion and without his kids. I doubt he'd admit guilt. I'm not really concerned either way. If he is dead, well, we all assume he's guilty anyway. He's done his own capital punishment. If he's alive yet a vegetable, well, that would suck for him. If he recovers, well, his bail will be revoked and he'll be put on suicide watch till the trial. There were these statements on here with sympathies for the kids. Maybe. I think they probably don't think very fondly of him right now and would probably have not visited him in jail anyway. The sooner they move on, the better. And MT/KM. The evidence against them is what it is. They still have to answer to that.

Totally agree!

Thought he was going to fight this to the bitter end.

Waiting for statement from Farmington PD from UCONN Health over the next few minutes.

Better not be NP creating a circus.

I'm believing FD is DOA.

Not only is Norm Pattis lying again, but he enabled the denial of the murderer and probably has some moral culpability in FD's death as he should have seen the high likelihood of suicide with all his experience of desperate criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman