Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if HIPPA rules prevented him from saying anything? ikd

HIPAA only applies to medical professionals and administrators caring for or involved in the care of the patient. NP can say anything he wants about medical status if he is privy to that information. He is considered a spokesman and advocate for his client so he can say as little or as much as he wants. This is from my experience in the medical field. MOO.

Last edited:
The quote from Motuzick at 10:34 am speaking with a Fd who sounded out of breath and like he was working out was chilling.

I wonder if Fd had his cell phone with him in the Suburban and at the time he took that call he was in the process of attempting to kill himself?

LE didn't arrive and break down the garage door until nearly noon or shortly thereafter. This could have meant that he was sitting in the car for about 1.5 hrs with he gas until he was pulled out and placed in fresh air.

What did Fd mean when he said it was 'all set'?

Did Fd mean that Atty. P. had arranged another bond situation or did he mean that the issue wouldn't be relevant because he would be dead?

Why wasn't someone from Pattisville at 4Jx today?

How did Fd manage to get rid of his sister and bond minder today?

MOO
IMO there is no way another bond was "all set." If there was insufficient collateral for the bond, it doesn't matter that another bonding company was willing to write the bond. It was not going to be written. Not only that, but there is zero chance that the surety company underwriting the bond would ever do so; the surety is who would have to come up with the money if Dulos' bond were ever forfeited. I have a very close friend who owns a regional surety firm that writes million dollars worth of these bonds annually and I can tell you that writing a under-collateralized bond for 6 million just isn't done, ever.

Wonder if HIPPA rules prevented him from saying anything? ikd

I wonder who has Power of Attorney and can speak for FD while he is in limbo.

Without that the hospital is not going to be able to give updates and neither is Pattis who might miss his really big shining moment in the news.

Would AB make any kind of statement on behalf of MT re today or will he be locked down and quiet as he has been since AW3? Thoughts?

I've been thinking about this all day.

First, FD and MT are being tried separately so I'm sure that AB has no reason to comment at this time and will keep MT name out of the news.

Second, I'm not sure what happens if the alleged murderer dies before trial and how it affects the alleged co-conspirators.

More specifically, if there's no felony murder charge (by death default), how can there be a conspiracy to commit murder? :eek:

The quote from Motuzick at 10:34 am speaking with a Fd who sounded out of breath and like he was working out was chilling.

I wonder if Fd had his cell phone with him in the Suburban and at the time he took that call he was in the process of attempting to kill himself?

LE didn't arrive and break down the garage door until nearly noon or shortly thereafter. This could have meant that he was sitting in the car for about 1.5 hrs with he gas until he was pulled out and placed in fresh air.

What did Fd mean when he said it was 'all set'?

Did Fd mean that Atty. P. had arranged another bond situation or did he mean that the issue wouldn't be relevant because he would be dead?

Why wasn't someone from Pattisville at 4Jx today?

How did Fd manage to get rid of his sister and bond minder today?

MOO

Didn't the "new" bond person say he was already working on the bond yesterday? Perhaps the hearing came sooner than Norm expected. Maybe Fd didn't want to tell NP the depth of his poor finances and had lied to NP.

I, too, want to know where the sister and girlfriend/bond minder were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman